Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity (39397 Views)

Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Nice2023(m): 5:33pm On May 16, 2023
Plasmolysis78:

He is a master strategist

I need to buy medicine for my ailment but I don't have d means(four thousands)

Why is APC supporters always broke.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by CSTRR: 5:33pm On May 16, 2023
Kwankwaso, the real Andrew liver salt.

For a clown that got only votes in Kano, I wonder which national unity he has to offer.

There is nothing "national" about kwankwaso.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by onuman: 5:34pm On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Kwankwaso and Obi deserve abit of commendation for stopping Atiku

Tinubu should form a National Unity Government to compensate them

If listened to Kwankwaso on AriseTV town hall and also Obi.. they gave valid point that Tinubu can use in his renewal of hope Manifesto

Tinubu is not forming any government. He did not win the last presidential election

Ignore these later day APC mind bending propaganda.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by BRIMBRAM: 5:36pm On May 16, 2023
greatiyk4u:

I am not a shameless beggar like your co-agnodorian here.........we are Obidents we no dey give shi shi

I am a professional who carved a niche for myself

Yes of course, a professional in crying and wailing. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Omenlon: 5:38pm On May 16, 2023
Plasmolysis78:

He is a master strategist

I need to buy medicine for my ailment but I don't have d means(four thousands)
please, with all due respect, this is not the appropriate place to beg irrespective of your health challenge,if it true. It's pissed me off whenever I see such on nairaland and other social media platforms.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by onuman: 5:38pm On May 16, 2023
BlackAdams007:

I believe everything should be done in one's country except world conference meetings, which one one is every small thing they leave country, country no dey contain una again.

No hard feelings🤗 Please contact me for your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see number on my signature below 👇

That's how APC in 8 years threw Nigerians into abject poverty, and some ethic bigots from the SW region still want APC to continue because Tinubu is involved.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Megabig: 5:40pm On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

If listened to Kwankwaso on AriseTV town hall and also Obi.. they gave valid point that Tinubu can use in his renewal of hope Manifesto

That is if the Manifesto was actually written by Tinubu
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by hush15: 5:44pm On May 16, 2023
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Plasmolysis78(m): 5:46pm On May 16, 2023
Omenlon:
please, with all due respect, this is not the appropriate place to beg irrespective of your health challenge,if it true. It's pissed me off whenever I see such on nairaland and other social media platforms.

I understand Sir. But please come to my aid if you can. Thanks
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by ledaman: 5:47pm On May 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:

My brother as an Igbo the thing dey make we wonder atimes. How can we be so intelligent in everything but politics? E dey pain me no matter how much I pretend not to care.
There should be massive political orientation to change the status quo in your region.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by SLOVFO(m): 5:47pm On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Ever wondered why Kwankwaso refused to step down despite knowing very well he can't win the presidential election? Infact, how many states did he visit during campaign?

Ever wondered why Kwankwaso described Labour Party as Andrew Liver Salt?

Lmao.

Tinubu used Kwankwaso to reduce Atiku's votes in the North and Peter Obi to take away his PDP votes in the South East.

That is a politician.

In 2027, he will play a different card.

Na so...you attribute everything to your beloved Tinubu. Kwankwaso didn't step down because he was eyeing presidency in the future when it will become the turn of the north to produce the president. If he had step down, no one will ever take him serious again. As for Obi, he also decimated Tinubu's votes in the South(generally) not just Atiku's.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by MrBONE2(m): 5:48pm On May 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:

My brother as an Igbo the thing dey make we wonder atimes. How can we be so intelligent in everything but politics? E dey pain me no matter how much I pretend not to care.

grin
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by duro4chang(m): 5:50pm On May 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The only presidential candidate that declared a tribal, religious and ethnic divisive war on Nigeria in this election is Tinubu of the APC
Thank you daddy. Yes daddy. Amen daddy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Augustenite(m): 5:52pm On May 16, 2023
Massiveglory:
Whether kwankwanso agrees to work with tinubu or not is their business.

Constitutionally, Nigeria does not have a democratically president elect.
All these moves are irrelevant as political moves does not supercede the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Wetin this isiewu dey Yan for mouth self?

Anyways no be nna fault, na seun I blame. Most secondary school dropouts full nairaland
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by olamieseun(m): 5:56pm On May 16, 2023
It's only those that know how to play chess can win JAGABAN in politics,he knows everything about politics in and out....I give Ashiwaju more respect in politics,how I pray my son have knowledge like him in future it will be great for my family that wilI have someone like Jagaban from our families.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by CursedOsuPigs: 5:58pm On May 16, 2023
Tntsi:
If  you love tinubu, tell him and push him to back off. He is being pushed to a monumental shame and collaspe.
Presidency is not for him.
Tell him to back off for his own good. Hardening his neck like pharoah, is heading to a fall that will be painful and hurtful.

The appointed time of the OBIDIENT new Nigeria has come. No being can stop it.
Once again , tinubu back off. You are being pushed to an unpalatable end.

How the hell did you escape from Aro?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by greatiyk4u(m): 6:02pm On May 16, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Yes of course, a professional in [b]crying and wailing. ;[/b]D

Yes,
Crying and wailing for a better Nigeria for all where youths like you and the other shameless beggar will be meaningfully engaged with job to avoid constituting nuisance to sane Nigerians

Nigeria is hard but Lagos is harder.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Peppysco: 6:03pm On May 16, 2023
Staphylococcus:

Do you smoke Marijuana?

Marijuana ke, hin type of hallucination na symptom of Colos and crystal meth taken together.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by BRIMBRAM: 6:04pm On May 16, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Yes,
Crying and wailing for a better Nigeria for all where youths like you and the other shameless beggar will be meaningfully engaged with job to avoid constituting nuisance to sane Nigerians

Nigeria is hard but Lagos is harder.

Crying for Peter Obi to become the Zoo.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Staphylococcus: 6:04pm On May 16, 2023
Peppysco:

Marijuana ke, hin type of hallucination na symptom of Colos and crystal meth taken together.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:08pm On May 16, 2023
Tntsi:
If  you love tinubu, tell him and push him to back off. He is being pushed to a monumental shame and collaspe.
Tell him to back off for his own good. Hardening his neck like pharoah, is heading to a fall that will be painful and hurtful.

May 29 is just 13 days away

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by alimiadedayo1: 6:14pm On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Ever wondered why Kwankwaso refused to step down despite knowing very well he can't win the presidential election? Infact, how many states did he visit during campaign?

Ever wondered why Kwankwaso described Labour Party as Andrew Liver Salt?

Lmao.

Tinubu used Kwankwaso to reduce Atiku's votes in the North and Peter Obi to take away his PDP votes in the South East.

That is a politician.

In 2027, he will play a different card.
kwankwaso did not reduce the votes of ATiku in the north if not only in Kano tell ke how many votes did kwankwaso had in other northern state is not even up to 1 percent of his total votes in the election.. It was only obi that stopped Atiku not kwankwaso
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by alimiadedayo1: 6:15pm On May 16, 2023
SLOVFO:

Na so...you attribute everything to your beloved Tinubu. Kwankwaso didn't step down because he was eyeing presidency in the future when it will become the turn of the north to produce the president. If he had step down, no one will ever take him serious again. As for Obi, he also decimated Tinubu's votes in the South(generally) not just Atiku's.
but he took almost 40 percent of votes of PDP that is the implication..Obi stopped Atiku not kwankwaso

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Duru009(m): 6:18pm On May 16, 2023
TINUBU is a political maradona..... A pure STRATEGIST !!!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Antimandatethie(m): 6:20pm On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu is the GOAT as far as Nigeria politics is concerned.

LeoDeKing election is over and your party won right? Ok na i use what ever that is dearest to you take beg you make you change ur signature pls.
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by plaindealer: 6:21pm On May 16, 2023
While Pandora liar and his toxic mob are looking inside bush for their imaginary mandate, serious people are already planning and strategizing for 2027.

This is why the SE is always losing and at the bottom, they don't have serious, sensible, thoughtful and credible leaders.

Obi cannot boldly say to himself that he won the election, he did not even made any reference about winning the election in his idiotic and pointless petition, just goofy rubbish that the court won't hesitate to throw it out.

The winners are not seating down or resting on their gains, they are still busy and gearing up for 2027 and the process, they just blocked any serious opposition challenge in 2027 with RMK, meaning obi and Atiku are DOA in 2027.

Politics is not for low thinking and pedestrian mentality people like Peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by richie240: 6:30pm On May 16, 2023
Nsobu-nsobu software in manifestation!
Train don dey go o, ppl wey get sense like kwakeanso dey plug himself whilst 'others' remain headstrong.

I wish I could say "one day - one day they'll learn", but I won't waste my effort bcus they won't learn.
cool
Tntsi:

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by spiralwedge(m): 6:32pm On May 16, 2023
Wise man.

This is the intelligence the lieing man with a voice of bird lacks.

Anyways, i know Kwankwaso is the next president after Tinubu. And Sanwo-Olu will take over from Kwankwanso 16 years from now.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by adm212144: 6:36pm On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

BIG LIE !
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 16, 2023
Antimandatethie:
i thought he said he won't join them, this is very camelionic cheesy

Maybe na fake news ..

He will soon come out to debunk the news..

U know this NL can carry fake news too
Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by spiralwedge(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2023
Eastlandx:
National unity after using ethnic Bigotry & thugs to unleashed xenophobic terror on other ethnic groups and after burning Igbo shops
Lmao 😂

Unity kee you there. The unity here does not have Igbo nah.. Obi refused government of unity nah.
As for the other matters you mentioned, it is just the beginning, there will be gnashing of teeth and more wailing in the next 16 years at most, especially if you continue to be nuisance in other regions.
Lmao 😂

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity by Manolo3107: 6:44pm On May 16, 2023
It seems you getting high hills on pills,take a chill pill bro, breath in..... Now out.... Try that 7 times consecutively, u go dey alright last last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A LASTMA Officer Humiliated By A Policeman At Ajah, Lagos. / Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Zahra Buhari And Adekunle Gold Are Sickle Cell Aid Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.