Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct (27259 Views)

Fear Of Sacking Hits NDLEA, Code Of Conduct Bureau, Others / 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers. / Onoja Joy: Kogi Female Traffic Warden Goes Viral For Good Reason (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Nsonaso(m): 9:57am On May 17, 2023
Bossly:

Not even okada?
Bicycle?

Zoo army 🤣
That's an expensive bicycle... Is Electric

1 Like

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by delpee(f): 9:58am On May 17, 2023
Plasmolysis78:
Good
Some employers are terrible. I have worked as a teacher in this school for over 5years now. I have never absented myself from sch for one day for any reason. I discomfort myself so as to pls my employers. I'm very important to their business. Students like me, parents like me. I have won several awards yet my employers can't see my relevance. I fell sick last month and they never bothered to pay me even half of my salary to at least treat myself. It's unfair

You probably need to move.
God will reward you and yours in wonderful ways. 🙏🏼
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by DonBenny77(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2023
Bicycle is good it doesn't need fuel to move, it keeps them fit, they can approach danger quietly enhancing stealth technique.
Remember these are only gifts, If they were given SUVs Nigerians will still complain.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by DonBenny77(m): 10:01am On May 17, 2023
Nsonaso:

That's an expensive bicycle... Is Electric
Don't mind the idiots complaining bicycle is better to improve stealth techniques.
If they were bought expensive power bikes running into millions they would still complain
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Lanretoye(m): 10:01am On May 17, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

Seun, lalasticlala, Dominique, Nlfpm, nairaland mods

Lanretoye has turned Nairaland to a war front.
let me tell you how senseless you are,I am not a bastard and one idiot that i might even be able to father cannot mention my father for non justifying reason here...mind you even if my account is permanent banned on the forum,it is not life threatening. You should have called the police instead. Get sense abeg.you should be ashamed you are fighting for someone that is insulting another person father if you have one.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by dopedan(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2023
Plasmolysis78:
Good
Some employers are terrible. I have worked as a teacher in this school for over 5years now. I have never absented myself from sch for one day for any reason. I discomfort myself so as to pls my employers. I'm very important to their business. Students like me, parents like me. I have won several awards yet my employers can't see my relevance. I fell sick last month and they never bothered to pay me even half of my salary to at least treat myself. It's unfair
Sorry man it happens, did u vote for tinubu?
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Enemyofpeace: 10:04am On May 17, 2023
Bicycles? What happened to motorcycles or cars?

1 Like

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Enemyofpeace: 10:06am On May 17, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

Seun, lalasticlala, Dominique, Nlfpm, nairaland mods

Lanretoye has turned Nairaland to a war front.
go and fight back. Leave the mods out of it.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Ifyman: 10:07am On May 17, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Wetin them wan use bicycle do ? Nigeria my country..
Na now you no say na baby army una get?
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by EDIBLESS10: 10:08am On May 17, 2023
person don chop or siphon the bike or small car money
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Enemyofpeace: 10:08am On May 17, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
YOU DEY BACKWARDS,NA BICYCLE dey RAIGN IN CHINA AND INDIA.
BESIDES ARMY comply because THE COUNTRY IS PURSUING OKADA away as transport means. angry
OKADA REMAINS BANNED IN ABUJA,LAGOS,DELTA ,ETC
you and this your made in aba English. Na so dem dey spell rain? Abeg go back and correct yourself. It is rain and not raign
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by gfelo(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2023
this is why i dey believe all this corruption allegation against army, how could you gift bicycle as a gift to a soldier in this our generation, can you give a secondary school student a bicycle and he will appreciate, this generals have lost it.

sorry for soldiers, if i be those soldiers i no go collect.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Lanretoye(m): 10:10am On May 17, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
go and fight back. Leave the mods out of it.
is it not crazy how someone will post a comment here and one uncultured rat will just jump at insulting parents?.it's only insult that they can accrue to their parents,no honor...what sort of kids wakes their parents fron sleep with their foot.the other idiot calling the mod to banned me for detesting insult on parents,what sort of mod that has parents does that.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Enemyofpeace: 10:10am On May 17, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

Seun, lalasticlala, Dominique, nairaland mods.
why are you calling the mods? What did the guy did to you? As far as I'm concerned he didn't did anything to you
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Ifyman: 10:11am On May 17, 2023
Illuminatiship:
na now you
No say na baby army una get?
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by onadana: 10:12am On May 17, 2023
Plasmolysis78:
Good

It's a choice to stay or walk away.The truth is no one owes you anything
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by mukthar2000(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2023
Plasmolysis78:
Good
quite that job Op, they don't care about u

1 Like

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Germi9: 10:13am On May 17, 2023
They need the bicycles to stay agile and reduce fat grin
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by generalud: 10:14am On May 17, 2023
Why can't give them a car? The prices of those bicycles will be inflated in their receipts nearly to the amount of a tokumbo car that would have been bought for them. Corruption everywhere. Are they going to use the bicycle to carry their wivies and children? Good plan, but with bad intention.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2023
Illuminatiship:

For use within the barracks. You won’t see anything good in this. I’m sure you were expecting them to be rewarded with cars. To what end?
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Cassandraloius: 10:17am On May 17, 2023
Illuminatiship:

If it was BBnija stars they would have received millions of cash plus fans like politicians that would buy them house and cars and other exotic things.
See how hardworking people are just rewarded with bicycles, this is an insult no apologies!

1 Like

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:18am On May 17, 2023
We’re really dull in this country
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Father4all: 10:18am On May 17, 2023
Bicycles are better than Motorcycles but most of you do not know
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Nobleou(m): 10:19am On May 17, 2023
Suffer head people...

If una like, make una de there for politicians & senior officers to rubbish una.

Modified:
If i de Nigeria army, na coup straight...
The corruption is damn
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Buffalo2(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2023
[quote author=Plasmolysis78 post=123176011]Good
Some employers are terrible. I have worked as a teacher in this school for over 5years now. I have never absented myself from sch for one day for any reason. I discomfort myself so as to pls my employers. I'm very important to their business. Students like me, parents like me. I have won several awards yet my employers can't see my relevance. I fell sick last month and they never bothered to pay me even half of my salary to at least treat myself. It's unfair .....
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Nicenixon: 10:23am On May 17, 2023
So the NA can't afford to give power bikes to their outstanding soldiers and they even have the audacity to post it on news, wonders shall never end. If it is the cost of foreign bikes that they can't afford, then approach Innoson to built those bikes for you.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by TeeKings: 10:25am On May 17, 2023
Plasmolysis78:
Good

If after giving your all over a considerable period of time and you don’t see any effort to reward your diligence, I will advise you start looking for openings in other places, if you get a better offer and a better working condition then it’s only right that you go where you will be valued. If your current place of work gets to notice the vacuum created by your absence then trust me they will either give you a better offer to come back or thenceforth start treating their staffs very well more than they treated you. Either way it’s a win win for you because it’s either you get a better offer or the other staffs start getting better offer and treatments because of you. Please do not quit unless you’ve secured a better place

2 Likes

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Buffalo2(m): 10:25am On May 17, 2023
Plasmolysis78:
Good
Gather more experience and leave. Never expect anything aside your salary from some of these private school owners. Update yourself in your area of specialization and start applying to the big schools.

1 Like

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Tealcrestmedia(m): 10:25am On May 17, 2023
Bossly:

Not even okada?
Bicycle?

Zoo army 🤣

You have no idea how expensive those bicycles are, those are fat tire bicycles, me here would love one.
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Plasmolysis78(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2023
Buffalo2:
Gather more experience and leave. Never expect anything aside your salary from some of these private school owners. Update yourself in your area of specialization and start applying to the big schools.

Thanks u Sir

1 Like

Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by Plasmolysis78(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2023
TeeKings:

If after giving your all over a considerable period of time and you don’t see any effort to reward your diligence, I will advise you start looking for openings in other places, if you get a better offer and a better working condition then it’s only right that you go where you will be valued. If your current place of work gets to notice the vacuum created by your absence then trust me they will either give you a better offer to come back or thenceforth start treating their staffs very well more than they treated you. Either way it’s a win win for you because it’s either you get a better offer or the other staffs start getting better offer and treatments because of you. Please do not quit unless you’ve secured a better place

Thank you Sir
Re: Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct by prophetfire: 10:30am On May 17, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Bicycle for our soldiers? Is that their worth.
This Nigeria is sick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty / How To Look Busy At Work Without Really Working / My Experience As A Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.