Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) (30964 Views)

Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State / Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by 007Marvel(m): 1:23pm On May 17, 2023
JoeEeL:

So that's the best ur brain can configure?

So because you sink in sh*t, you expect others to count it normal to only step on sh*t?

Oh shut the f up! You piece of sh*t y'all never condemn the atrocities going on over that stoned aged region but are quick to point fingers and make silly assumption whenever the igbos are involved. I'm from Edo state not even from any south eastern state but the double standard from people like you from states that reeks of terror is so evident for all to see.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2023
007Marvel:

Oh shut the f up! You piece of sh*t y'all never condemn the atrocities going on over that stoned aged region but are quick to point fingers and make silly assumption whenever the igbos are involved. I'm from Edo state not even from any south eastern state but the double standard from people like you from states that reeks of terror is so evident for all to see.

My bad. I quoted u wrongly.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by 007Marvel(m): 1:30pm On May 17, 2023
JoeEeL:

My bad. I quoted u wrongly.

Sorry for my choice of words, Have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by konvicted77: 1:33pm On May 17, 2023
This monster we bought upon ourselves will go round.
you may think it's not ur city, it's not ur state.
A journey of Ten thousand miles start with a step.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by zeuss: 1:35pm On May 17, 2023
samz77:
we have Sunday igboho, we have seen nnamdi kanu, we've also heard of asari dokubo,tompolo, Atake tom, when shall we going to witness a militia head fighting for the rights of people of benue and plateau. Na wao can't these people take to arms abi what kind of docile human beings are these set of people. They are killing you in hundreds and you busy yourself burying corpses here and there. These people are the worst set of tribes in Africa watching their kinsmen being killed everyday
A man called Gana was doing this in Benue, but he was lured out and summarily murdered by the federal government.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2023
twilliamx:

I know you are Obidient. No one else can be this foolish
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala

One customer don show.. serve him breakfast ASAP
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by Gospel2Day: 2:01pm On May 17, 2023
The governments and peoples of Plateau and Benue are too docile.
The Nigerian military and security agencies have demonstrated their shameful and pathetic ineptitude and incompetence.
These murderous killer herdsmen are they ghosts?
Why not evacuate all Fulani herders , I mean ALL, residing in both states and in Southern Kaduna to another place and see if the bloodbath won't stop?
It's so disgraceful that a sovereign country like Nigeria cannot stop these senseless killings which began since some 16 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by babajero(m): 2:09pm On May 17, 2023
mancoconut:
GRAPHIC PICTURES.

https://www.facebook.com/100085509902141/posts/pfbid0Wu5fokszykNnwbLqbMaZGcnMTW36bGgEkpeFh6pLCFfbwJjrZ2WwZ3sZDTwU3zvQl/?app=fbl

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/05/16/plateau-attack-police-confirm-incident-keep-mum-on-casualty-figure/%3famp=1
This regime and its security officials are propagating ethnic cleansing, why they are still hiding it is because they want to reduce the population drastically then strike fully and openly.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by babajero(m): 2:16pm On May 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Agents of death struck again as usual

They didn't even took pity on this little child in the pic below
That is why you should never allow a fulani man live within your community, because it is the ones that live in the communities that gives information to the ones that come for slaughter, that is why before any of such attack will happen the ones living within the community will disappear.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by Bamijoko1(m): 2:17pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 2:27pm On May 17, 2023
How weak Nigerians have become , camping on God and Jesus while the wicked drink their blood like wolves eating chics in their sleep , "the meek shall inherit the earth" one of the greatest lies in the Bible
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by Obaaderemi2: 2:39pm On May 17, 2023
The greatest problem of Nigeria is the north.
Besides that, how can the security agencies see this kind of thing and remain calm if they are not complicit? Throughout Buhari's 8 years misrule Fulanis terrorists reigned supreme. Throughout Johnathan's 6 years the same thing, culminating in the kidnap of over 300 girls with the president laughing and saying it was propaganda until it was late.

Now Tinubu is coming and tensions remain high security wise. If we all keep quiet these dirty Fulani animals will get worse.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by Emetex22(m): 2:44pm On May 17, 2023
Gowon will live long to witness how one Nigeria turned out, imagine when Tinubu gets in there!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 2:48pm On May 17, 2023
Let me burst your bubble......NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
Govt is profiting from bloodshed. Security allowance is a huge payout. The more they murder, the more security allowance is needed.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by BornKiller: 3:20pm On May 17, 2023
Leodeking will avoid this thread the same way a pig runs away from having a bath
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:28pm On May 17, 2023
My dear Plateau State!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by Yusufdachung: 3:44pm On May 17, 2023
That's a test of faith for Mudfwang
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by JOemmy(m): 3:45pm On May 17, 2023
Why kill human beings without any provocations? Fulani people are just showing the world that they are not supposed to be part of the larger human community but a plague that should be completely eradicated from the surface of this earth.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by Harcom: 3:50pm On May 17, 2023
What most of you in this forum doesn’t understand about the menace between Fulani and Northern Christian is that the latter is having a field day in killing spree while the former keep cowering at the slight of mentioning or seeing them.These people are simply cowards,I mean the southern Christian majority and their big man are useless to the core.

Imagine the Fulani men will come with RPG,GPMG,leaving in the wake wanton destruction and ruins while only what they do in retaliation is to protest endlessly.It makes me feel bad how I feel that this scenario can be stopped when they face the fear squarely.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by Shikini: 3:52pm On May 17, 2023
Chai
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by twilliamx(m): 4:16pm On May 17, 2023
Absuchat:

Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala

One customer don show.. serve him breakfast ASAP
Am hungry anyway
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by Elev82014: 4:16pm On May 17, 2023
This is your Nigeria! Innocent lives are wasted but nobody is held to account and yet people still want to remain in such a country! It's so sad!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by RaptorX: 5:01pm On May 17, 2023
Goodman2023:
And there are youths in those communities...lazy youths indeed...the old women that were killed in this attack would forever regret why they had male children
Bloody cowards all of them in that middle belt, their young men are the first to run leaving their wives, mothers and children to be butchered by this foo.lani animals.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 6:10pm On May 17, 2023
Those people are so heartless in that community.

May their souls rip 🙏

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by Weknowbetter: 7:03pm On May 17, 2023
Are you not tired of this? Are these people bigger than Nigeria government, or do they covertly work for the government? These villages need to understand they are under attack and that they have no allies. These men need to protect themselves, and establish a small army with weapons and gaurds.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by Umunze1stSon(m): 7:08pm On May 17, 2023
Skankamola:

What exactly will moving this to front page achieve? Some of you igbos are just too foolish to be on social media
Your foolishnees and stupidity, coupled with tribalism has no bound.

So one irrelevant marathon cooking should make front page, but innocent souls wasted like flies shouldn't'
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 17, 2023
Umunze1stSon:

Your foolishnees and stupidity, coupled with tribalism has no bound.

So one irrelevant marathon cooking should make front page, but innocent souls wasted like flies shouldn't'
Dont be a silly fool, if your iq was a bit higher you would have understood my point, you dont have to use other peoples misfortune to push your usual victim mentality propaganda. Its irriating to say the least. People are murdered in cold blood elsewhere and one fool is talking about someone drinking tea in onistha? Are igbos the only ones with problems?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by Weknowbetter: 7:41pm On May 17, 2023
okoroemeka:
the men of these affected communities are nothing else but spineless cowards of the worst category,the only thing that makes them men is the penis dangling between their legs,I cannot even begin to imagine what will be the reaction if such thing happened in my community (which is not possible,due to teams of vigilantes armed to the teeth with patrol vans)in the southeast,it will be an endless cycle of violence,revenge and retribution,the reason why these people are been killed like Christmas goat is because the herdsmen knows they cannot fight back or retaliate ,such killers are looking for victims not a fight.

Say it again for the people in the back!! How can you call yourself a man and not protect your village! You see what is happening and they fail over and over again. At least buy dogs and train them to keep post, they can be the first alarm and it gives time for the villagers to get their weapons round up the women and children and prepare to fight. It's like lay down and die lay down and die all the time. It's beyond time to fight back
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by Umunze1stSon(m): 8:03pm On May 17, 2023
[quote bauthor=Skankamola post=123198130]
Dont be a silly fool, if your iq was a bit higher you would have understood my point, you dont have to use other peoples misfortune to push your usual victim mentality propaganda. Its irriating to say the least. People are murdered in cold blood elsewhere and one fool is talking about someone drinking tea in onistha? Are igbos the only ones with problems?[/quote]
Welldone Mr higher IQ filled with tribalism.

The norm on nairaland, is to push every negative news emanating from the South East or about Igbos to the front page with the speed of light.

But a more disturbing news as this, will make front page with a snail speed.

The person you quoted isn't using others misfortune, to push forward his victim mentality propaganda. But because your "high IQ" is filled with tribalism, you've failed to get his point.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by Hotwest: 8:08pm On May 17, 2023
Tinubu don't have solution to all these. He will care only about his ambiguous seat.

Shettima will power these monsters more
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by Klebsiella: 8:14pm On May 17, 2023
This is so sad. I weep for Nigeria. May their souls rest in peace. Why are some humans so wicked? What could these people possibly be “fighting” for? Even to murder children so gruesomely?

My heart is heavy.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 17, 2023
Umunze1stSon:

Welldone Mr higher IQ filled with tribalism.

The norm on nairaland, is to push every negative news emanating from the South East or about Igbos to the front page with the speed of light.

But a more disturbing news as this, will make front page with a snail speed.

The person you quoted isn't using others misfortune, to push forward his victim mentality propaganda. But because your "high IQ" is filled with tribalism, you've failed to get his point.
Exactly my point, it is stupid to argue nairaland is against igbos while 30 people lay dead. No respect for human lives, what is more important to you is what is on frontpage or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jilted Housewife Slashes Pregnant Woman’s Face With Razor Blade (pic) / Man Robbing Female Students In Nasarawa Caught. Photos / Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.