Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt (60872 Views)

Abia Police Command Confirms Attack In Aba, Reveals Identify Of Beheaded Securit / This Is How Chinese Citizens Were Arrested In Uganda For Illegal Mining / Nigerian Man Stops Robbery Attack In Italy, Gets Rewarded By Authorities. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by renderme: 11:44pm On May 16, 2023
SmartyPants:
Wondering what they were doing in Anambra just by the way.

The CIA can be found anywhere there's smoke. They're in Zamfara and Sambisa too.
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by TheBillyonaire: 11:55pm On May 16, 2023
renderme:

You know the game and Ur first instinct is the right one. IPOB must be neutralized for a stable Nigeria. cool

The hate on twitter is getting louder as inauguration approaches. It's fuelling calls for revolution. Assassinations have been mentioned, calls for cancellation of election has been mentioned, disruption of democracy has been mentioned. Calls for Buhari to stay longer has been mentioned. A strategic meeting is ongoing in London involving datti, Charly boy, David hundeyin with several IPOB backers. Everyone in the intelligence community knows the hate is being fuelled by IPOB. These people look at countries and tbere are green, amber and red alerts for situations. Nigeria must be approaching red. No way the US will allow a civil war to occur in Nigeria. The whole of West Africa will be in disarray.

In essence, what you are saying is that this is orchestrated by outside forces under the Problem, Reaction, Solution strategy.

1 Like

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Smartguyboy(m): 11:55pm On May 16, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Why are you praying it? Is it such a difficult task? Send in troops and go ratatata on anything that moves.
they are still innocent people there egbon
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by goslowgoslow(m): 11:57pm On May 16, 2023
MrBanner:

THIS CELESTINE NWANKWO IS A NOTORIOUS SCAMMER! GENERAL PUBLIC TAKE NOTE!!

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod Dominique mukina2 oam4j rocktation dragnet
You are not the first person saying this yet NL moderators still allows it. Na to ban person dem sabi .

1 Like

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by chaloskyx: 12:13am On May 17, 2023
i just laugh at you divided Nigerians thinking this attack is labeled an igbo attack by the international community i know you all want that however all the us would do is update thelr travel advisory citing NIGERIA as a red or amber levels of terrorist attacks with the North and SE as prone areas. so relax if you really want to give a dog a bad name and hang him stop wasting your time the dog in the eyes of 5he international community is NIGERIA not just igbo know this and know peace!!!!!

1 Like

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Hof4: 12:15am On May 17, 2023
goslowgoslow:

You are not the first person saying this yet NL moderators still allows it. Na to ban person dem sabi .
I'm not a scammer as he alleged my address and phone number is on post I am not faking anything don't believe fallacy I'm open for video call verification or physical visit
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by LordEclipse: 12:15am On May 17, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfKINAsL9u4

John Francis Kirby (US National Security Council Spokesperson)

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7691666/four-us-embassy-staff-killed#123177993

Unknown Gun men 4-0 USA
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Elev82014: 12:18am On May 17, 2023
That's strange for US Embassy personnel or any other Western countries to visit anywhere in Nigeria other than Lagos, Abuja, and the usual Northern states. This is suspect. We need to know what brought them to that part of the country.
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by chiedozie198100: 12:28am On May 17, 2023
this whole killing no clear me?

where were they going that they couldn't take flight?
what were they doing around anambra?

why would ipob(allegedly) attack anything connected to US, the same people they run to for help, n same country that has refused to label them terrorist?
is ipob's hand really in this, or are they been setup?

many questions, no answers....
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by J3susFr3ak: 12:29am On May 17, 2023
renderme:

The CIA can be found anywhere there's smoke. They're in Zamfara and Sambisa too.

Your naive and simplistic worldview sounds off a very short-sighted and limited mindset. I suspect you might be Yoruba and likely Muslim...

Your Saudi Arabia and other OIC countries are busy training and arming Islamic Terrorists to come and unleash carnage ,chaos and deaths on innocent mostly Christian native populations in Nigeria through their veritable instruments like: ISWAP, Boko Haram, Fulani Terrorists and a horde of others, pretty much enabled by the entire culpable Northern Muslim political class with your clueless Buhari the main culprit himself...

...and you are busy trying to shift the goal post by finger pointing the CIA. Get real.

3 Likes

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by mancoconut: 12:38am On May 17, 2023
The whole report (a sad case of junk/terrible Nigerian journalism) is muddled with a media backed insidious agenda to really pin some devastating terrorist-like attack to Anambra before the international community, and by extension form good propaganda content to use against Obi...APC are definitely jittery about something since this election tribunal case, especially following the election criminality that top media outlets just exposed revealed about the rigging in Rivers state, which seems to have exacerbated their paranoia. I'm glad the White House have cleared the air that no American citizen was killed in the "attack". Which brings me to ask, what will a convoy of American citizens be doing in a place like Ogbaru? not even in Onitsha or Awka that are more Urban locations with more Federal and state presence/infrastructures? makes absolutely no sense and it makes the whole news even more suspicious.

1 Like

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by sharpsecret: 12:38am On May 17, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfKINAsL9u4

John Francis Kirby (US National Security Council Spokesperson)

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7691666/four-us-embassy-staff-killed#123177993
US convoy but no U.S citizen in it....sounds like a planned attack to tarnish a region,..I trust US to thoroughly investigate this...A country were people plan their own kidnap,where a snake swallowed a bag or bags of money,where terrorists are rehabilitated into the Nigerian army,where human heads are harvested daily from the earth,I expect anything from this country, nothing surprises me anymore ..Ipob will not gain anything from attacking a US convoy but Nigeria can gain a lot since the attack happened in the south east expecially a place like Anambra where Ipob have been active..this needs to be thoroughly investigated

1 Like

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by AfonjaPriest: 12:47am On May 17, 2023
Hof4:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.
It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives.
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct num:

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2TShWa1UJM

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. Thanks and remain blessed

NB: this blackmailer Mrbanner with his many different account always be the first one to call me a scammer because of the issue I have with him,he is the one that scamming people here with different fake story,he is behind that of faith , shiando Angela begging post because he never called mods on it always turn blind eye

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.

Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be open.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Nobody: 12:50am On May 17, 2023
Hof4:
at least I'm better than you
Criminal scammer like you always defrauding people with
different fake sickness post Mr and Mrs shiando Anthony okeke, faith, angella ubih with different account numbers.
When I was healthy and walking I used to work in people construction sites and farm doing job I am not lazy then before my accident in 2007.the people are work in their building sites then as a secondary school student when they see me today they used to dash me money they feel sorry because of my condition. But you choose to be stealing from people online criminal

and you just created this account...you're not smart.why dont you at least use one account to keep disgracing yourself..oponu learner scammer
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by AfonjaPriest: 12:52am On May 17, 2023
Keep2gether:
May you be touched in your heart to help someone in need this evening. I really need your help of any amount pls. I'm down and need help. Be a helper and God will richly bless you.
Sterling Bank, 001 5 44 2 84 5

Stop begging on NAIRALAND. Stop using different monikers to deceive people that you need help.
Go to your church or mosque to beg. Your begging on this platform using different names is irritating. Stop it before your Devil comes to deliver you.
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Nobody: 12:56am On May 17, 2023
chatinent:

He is impersonating the real person to defraud unsuspecting victims.
So, who's this real person, and how do we know the real from fake?

1 Like

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Hychineson(m): 1:00am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lmao 🤣

There is nothing hate can't cause in this world.

All these just because of Buhari. And Tinubu will soon inherit the hate.

Tinubu should just remain mute on this, because God is already taking care of everything. Even if US citizens are involved, na to just present their leader Peter Obi to US. He lives with them, he also said they are peaceful.
some people can reason through their anus.
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Hof4: 1:22am On May 17, 2023
Rayban25:

and you just created this account...you're not smart.why dont you at least use one account to keep disgracing yourself..oponu learner scammer
account number is different from moniker ie user name the mod always ban the moniker
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Chicastle: 1:23am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lmao 🤣

Tinubu should just remain mute on this, because God is already taking care of everything. Even if US citizens are involved, na to just present their leader Peter Obi to US. He lives with them, he also said they are peaceful.
. Where is TINUBU ?
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Alsenora: 1:30am On May 17, 2023
The cup of the finish fugitve is full now. He will be dealt with henceforth. Those either supporting or fueling the crisis will not be spared too.
DennisEche:
cheesy
Ipob the most useless delusional group in Nigeria presently after Boko Haram.
You will never see Psquare and and other bingo criticize this nonsense. If you are a sympathizer of ipob then you need head examination. Attacking American embassy staff is the height of your madness.
Every Monday one stupid fool called Ekpa inprisons millions of people in a region and the funny thing is that the fooll is not even in Nigeria.
The IGP should change that commissioner of police and bring someone that can curtail their madness .
For a reply to come from John Francis Kirby (US National Security Council Spokesperson) you should know the weight of it

1 Like

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Alpharey: 1:33am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lmao 🤣

Story.. oponu
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by eeetuk(m): 1:51am On May 17, 2023
killing in Anambra state of US Ambassy Staff is the work of Islamic state terroir group aimed at dividing those supporting US business investment in Nigeria and opposition. It worked in Afghanistan--leading to the US withdrawal . But i do not think it will work in Nigeria. Why? First, US investment in Nigeria is mostly handled by locals---mainly Nigerians. In Afghanistan, US citizens were deeply involved in daily running of businesses. Second, US citizens are white and Nigerians are black---making it difficult for terror group to penetrate and achieve a high degree of success. And third, emergence of new technologies has reduced a high degree of human contacts in the execution of business activities. For example, training which used to be carried out many years through human contacts are today done with the use of technologies such as email, teleconferencing, video conferencing and much more. This helps to reduce harms caused by terror groups. My advice to the US government is to continue to invest in Nigeria and not get bullied by terrorism . Bottom line is terrorists are losers!

1 Like

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by ogbe88(m): 2:10am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lmao 🤣

U made no sense, if u are not careful, ur I.P address/location will be picked.
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Hotwest: 2:11am On May 17, 2023
kponkedenge:
So who paraded the unverified news of the killings?
Nigeria federal govt. They so hate they south east they don't even think well

Even possible they planned the attack themselves to tag it ipob
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by InvertedHammer: 2:16am On May 17, 2023
/
It happened and they were briefed the same day in US.

But an attack at Awka and the office of the CP in the same Awka will tell reporters that they haven’t got any incident reports after two days.

/

1 Like

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Hotwest: 2:16am On May 17, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Na NL moderators dey run dey package. This same man have been on many FP years back until today
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Hotwest: 2:21am On May 17, 2023
Akaegwu:
APC government agents at work. Trying everything possible to paint south east black. Playing deadly politics with human beings blood to score cheap goal's.
signs of Tinubu a drug cartel lord regime to be violent. That fool can give any wicked order just like the lekki shooting
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by vanunu: 2:23am On May 17, 2023
Smartguyboy:
I pray Tinubu will wipe out the remaining ipob

People can’t travel to they village again constant military presence harassing people or unknown ipob gun men.

Did watch their rally in Aba last month, they are in millions, the best thing any government will do is to open talks with them.
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Cassandraloius: 2:27am On May 17, 2023
This is hilarious to me, the news is just somehow, I'm still trying to digest it. grin
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by richie240: 3:07am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lmao 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by richie240: 3:10am On May 17, 2023
vanunu:

Did watch their rally in Aba last month, they are in millions, the best thing any government will do is to open talks with them.
They claim they want biafla.
I pray they get it and go.
Period!

Ghana sef wey we drive commot for nigeria that year nor do one-twentieth of d havoc this guy's are causing nigeria.

They want to go. Let them go bikonu!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Notorious Political Thug, Femi Akilapa Arrested With Lifeless Body in Ekiti.Pics / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. / Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.