Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt (60852 Views)

Abia Police Command Confirms Attack In Aba, Reveals Identify Of Beheaded Securit / This Is How Chinese Citizens Were Arrested In Uganda For Illegal Mining / Nigerian Man Stops Robbery Attack In Italy, Gets Rewarded By Authorities. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by adambest(m): 7:36am On May 17, 2023
And so fucking what?
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfKINAsL9u4

John Francis Kirby (US National Security Council Spokesperson)

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7691666/four-us-embassy-staff-killed#123177993
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Grandkay21(m): 7:38am On May 17, 2023
Daily trust is a news outlet of APC and Tinubu, now they will not be sanction for fake news

Hate for Igbos, I keep saying it what is happening in East Nigeria government know about it

1 Like

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:46am On May 17, 2023
felucci:

What a ridiculous assumption! What has Peter Obi got to do with terrorists? Even if you don't like someone don't blame them for the wrong things.

The mods and Seun gave him free hands to be manipulating the minds of his fellow MU-MU government supporters over here....

I think Nairaland is working on an agenda because I don't see how possible it will be that after the OP posted this news, he happens to be the first person to comment ....and was able to type the rubbish he typed without any other monicker over taking him.....

DSS, police and Army should be stationed to watch nairaland , as some monickers here are agents set aside to manipulate the media , and label top dignitaries from the South East as killers ....

Imagine saying Peter Obi is a killer ......

And Seun/ other mods are clapping and rejoicing with this fool!!!!

Until I see the mods and Seun BAN this monicker.....I will take Nairaland as a dustbin ground ....
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Chucks13: 7:49am On May 17, 2023
Ok pls where is Obi? I remember him saying the terrorist are his family , friends and his boys, so the US should give a call to obi to explain what he meant the terrorist are his friends, family and his boys.

1 Like

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Kelvin3476: 7:49am On May 17, 2023
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=123178676]Lmao
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Megaautos(m): 7:50am On May 17, 2023
GOVERNORR:
I knew there was a propaganda to tag a region a war zone so as to have excuse for invasion just like Borno was..

The politics is becoming bloodier
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by ada9ja(f): 7:50am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lmao šŸ¤£

There is nothing hate can't cause in this world.

All these just because of Buhari. And Tinubu will soon inherit the hate.

Tinubu should just remain mute on this, because God is already taking care of everything. Even if US citizens are involved, na to just present their leader Peter Obi to US. He lives with them, he also said they are peaceful.

The. The endsars massacre, who should we present the man killer that order the shooting to? Now that is the rigged in president

Una dey sick for skull for una tribe aswear... slavery people
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by pachigo001(m): 7:51am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The killers will soon be smoked out and you will see they are ipob terrorists also known as ugm.

By then, you will change to usual narrative of "they are innocent".

Till date, all the killers that have been apprehended in relation to this ipob/ugm mayhem are natives, no single outsider. But you believe with uselessly baseless comments like this, outsiders should be held responsible.

Keep pretending, that thing wey una dey look for, una go get am very well. Just make sure you remain in your region when the food finally don because you can't cause problem in your region and expect to take refuge elsewhere.
what concern usa embassy with ipob tinubu should try another propaganda this one is dead on arrival smiley smiley
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by ada9ja(f): 7:54am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lmao šŸ¤£

Tinubu should just remain mute on this, because God is already taking care of everything. Even if US citizens are involved, na to just present their leader Peter Obi to US. He lives with them, he also said they are peaceful.

The. The endsars massacre, who should we present the man killer that order the shooting to? Now that is the rigged in president

Una dey sick for skull for una no get sense aswear... slavery people
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Kelvin3476: 7:55am On May 17, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

MU-MU government supporter...

Pls tell nairalanders how Peter Obi became the leader of those attacking people and killing them in South East of Nigeria ......

You were just insulted and you are running to report to the mods and Seun....

The kind of insults and allegations you have levelled against Peter Obi is enough to nail you to the cross and crucify you like one of the criminals beside Jesus Christ......

Mind what you say over here.....be careful and be learned pls ....

That Seun and the mods gave you a free hand shouldn't tunr you to a demented dog without an owner....
seun and his mods gives them more hands than the other, the same way 9ja government is doing.

NAIRALAND SHOULD KNOW THAT THEIR MODS SHOULD BE READY TO MONITOR QUOTES TO DICTATE INSULTS AND RESTRICT THE OFFENDER. BUT THEY WONT

TAKE BIGGOTIC NAIRALAND SERIOUS AT UR OWN PARREL
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by TheTruth100: 8:03am On May 17, 2023
How the news was casted the U.S government in the white house

" THE U.S CONSOLATE IN ANAMBRA ATTACKED BY THAT SAME KNOWN CRININAL BUT NO HUMAN BEING WAS KILLED ( except some animals)
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by bong4(m): 8:04am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lmao šŸ¤£

Stop being petty and silly. No insecurity can be sustained this long without the government's complicity
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by chidiokay: 8:07am On May 17, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Hypocrisy is what will kiii you guys!

You can't marginalise a region of over 50million people and expect peace in that same country.

You're lucky the entire marginalised Igbos haven't chosen to take up arms to fight for their rights in a country they sacrificed so much for her independence and growth.

The day every Igboman will decide to rise, just know that Nigeria can't contain them.
If you think war is easy and that any region is a dot in a circle, just go ask Russia, a superpower, how easy it has been for them to crush a relatively smaller Ukraine.

See foolish talk, who marginalized who?? why not ask yourselves why even colonial masters gave the Igbos a distance
You people can keep blaming the whole world for what you brought upon yourselves the day your people start looking inward is the day you will find peace,
keep making empty threat, when all igbos picked up ammuinition against Nigeria army who won, now imagine hausas & yorubas population taken up arms plus Army to fight .. some of you are just fools that shouldnt be allowed to own a smart phone, sense you no get.

IF Nigeria marginalize the East what as East done to show inclusiveness to Nigerians using there region as a case study, how many yorubas & hausas as igboland enriched, who they benefit from East

35yrs after Biafra what as changed about Igbos mentality?? what have igbo done to earn Nigerians trust ?? keep beating chest

1 Like

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by LeoDeKing: 8:07am On May 17, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Mind what you say on social media pls, that the mods here and Seun allowed you to be messing up nairaland should not turn you to a total miscreants and a useless news propaganda carrier....

You will start by telling us where and how you inugurated Peter Obi as anybody's leader .... MU-MU government supporter can do anything to hinder the progress of infidels .....lols
E dey pain you?

Have you explained how Buhari was inaugurated as the leader of bokoharam and fulani killer herdsmen?

Have you explained when Shettima was inaugurated as leader of bokoharam?

1 Like

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Chacha2020: 8:08am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
My DStv subscription expires next. Immediately I saw this report on the other thread, I quickly resubscribed. Because I won't like a situation where my subscription expire when I need it most.
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Dchair2: 8:16am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lmao šŸ¤£

What hate? And if there is any at all , what and who brought the hate upon them? Its plain foolishness to blame Peter for anything and everything that goes wrong, while those who are active in government enjoy your myopic sympathy. Its a shame
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by DennisEche(m): 8:16am On May 17, 2023
rpstar12:

Everybody knows Mohammed is the father of terror.. Try harder
Truth hurts abi? Ewu Gambia
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by mordred44: 8:19am On May 17, 2023
Obi terrorist
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:28am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala
so you admitted to the atrocities.
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by VEHINTOLAR: 8:31am On May 17, 2023
I don't know what any sensible person will want to go and do in that axis of evil cum den of criminals;a tiny enclave of village dwelling blood sucking barbarians ! How I wish that region can be cut off from the rest of the country ! The land is unproductive,the people therein are primitive,wicked and senselessly loudmouthed ! No wonder,all of them keep running away from whatever demons that are chasing them away from their own evil land. How would they not be hoping that another man's land became a no man's land when their own land isn't livable ?! I hate those bastards from across the Niger River !

1 Like

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Bigkoko: 8:35am On May 17, 2023
Ohhh bad news for the Mahmud selected drug baron & his terrorist running mate! This would not go down well for those who sent the assassins disguised as UGM or whatever names they bear....lol They thought American citizens were killed. You mandate thieves have already been slammed with visa ban & soon much of the civilized world will cut you guys off. Especially when that French hospital is inundated with the drug& his terrorist buddy history!!!

Nigerians are great people! Nigeria is blessed with human & natural resources! We must join hands with int'l partners to rid Nigeria off drug & terror bandits! This is a small price to pay for the future of generations unborn!

fergie001:

Previous Thread:
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:37am On May 17, 2023
chidiokay:

See foolish talk, who marginalized who?? why not ask yourselves why even colonial masters gave the Igbos a distance
You people can keep blaming the whole world for what you brought upon yourselves the day your people start looking inward is the day you will find peace,
keep making empty threat, when all igbos picked up ammuinition against Nigeria army who won, now imagine hausas & yorubas population taken up arms plus Army to fight .. some of you are just fools that shouldnt be allowed to own a smart phone, sense you no get.

IF Nigeria marginalize the East what as East done to show inclusiveness to Nigerians using there region as a case study, how many yorubas & hausas as igboland enriched, who they benefit from East

35yrs after Biafra what as changed about Igbos mentality?? what have igbo done to earn Nigerians trust ?? keep beating chest

I won't be arguing with a foolish kid that doesn't know his own family history, let alone that of the civil war.

Go and read about how many countries assisted Nigeria in that war, yet it still lasted for 3yrs.

Just pray it shouldn't happen again because you'll be consumed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by olas24u(f): 8:37am On May 17, 2023
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=123180380]
I hope and I pray that what you wish the Igbos befalls you and your entire family from generation to

Your prayers can never come true .They need to blow you guys up to factory settings.
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:47am On May 17, 2023
jogojogo:

Please take up arms. You think Nigeria suffers for your foolishness of killing your own people?
Van you see your low reasoning.
Marginalize Or reaping the fruits of your poor political miscalculation?

If you and your slave masters keep pushing senselessly, you'll get it and will be consumed by it.

This is 2023, not 1967.

No country(not even a poor one with poorly trained and equipped military like Nigeria), finds it easy to win a war in this 21st century.

Putin and so many others have learnt that through the hard and regretful way.
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Awaja(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2023
Travelling within the southeast is now a death-trap.
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by PrinceOfLagos: 8:57am On May 17, 2023
[quote author=olas24u post=123184351][/quote]Same way some of you are blowing your folks in Oyo and Ogun states for money ritual purposes after mining there skulls šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Youbadeysmell: 9:01am On May 17, 2023
aycorporat:
So why the fake news in the other thread? Sincerely, its high time our security agencies step up their game. How would it look like if US Navy seals invade our sovereignty.

The Igbo people are good people who don't tolerate cheating and are peaceful in whatever they do. Infact, during my service at Ukanafun in Akwa Ibom State, Ogbor Hill Aba was my second abode.

However, I'll say this. May it not be well with those supporting the IPOB and the evil taking place in Igboland thereby giving them a bad name, including all the useless online supporters. May their end be damned.

Nigeria will be great again.

Make no mistake, Nigeria will never be great again. Two things that'll never happen;
1) Jesus coming back
2) Nigeria being great
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Irloran: 9:02am On May 17, 2023
The people who did this is from outsider . Igbos can't this at all. This is a game from political. Let make their investigation .

this is a big setup from political outside the region . Igbos can't do this

fergie001:

Previous Thread:
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Khyrvxjzy: 9:06am On May 17, 2023
Penguin2:
Bad news for Tinubu Owambe boys.

They were already salivating on how the US will stop supporting Obi because their citizens were killed in Anambra.

Iā€™m sure those who sent assassins thought those guys were Americans but God pass them.

Ndi ala!

RIP to the dead regardless.

bad thing dey happen u no gree talk true because na your tribe see i b yoruba if yoruba dey Bleep! up i go b d 1st to talk...
just imagine wetin u dey talk because politics. no matter how bad you are if you plan well God will still make than your plan work.... tinubu plan his ambition. igbo are beautiful people...

make u change your view until dem wipe una
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by chidiokay: 9:07am On May 17, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

I won't be arguing with a foolish kid that doesn't know his own family history, let alone that of the civil war.

Go and read about how many countries assisted Nigeria in that war, yet it still lasted for 3yrs.

Just pray it shouldn't happen again because you'll be consumed

Will you shut your ignorant mouth up since your parent couldnt tell you the truth ...
i have ready so many version of the civil war, not once the a white soldiers name pop up among people that fought against biafra.

The civil war lasted 3yrs becos Ojukwu too long to over step his boundary the moment he tried to Snatch Lagos ... SW military finished him, go n verify.

I won't pray nada, if history should repeats itself the outcome will surely repeat itself cheesy no be by fufu chest or Nzogbu Nzogbu constituting noise pollution.

If FG arrest Nnamdi kanu Nigeria will burn, who they burn now, chochocho no sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kidnappers Burn A Man To Ashes After His Parents Could Not Pay Ransom(photos) / Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Kwara. See How They Hid Their Guns. Photos / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.