Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt (60886 Views)

Abia Police Command Confirms Attack In Aba, Reveals Identify Of Beheaded Securit / This Is How Chinese Citizens Were Arrested In Uganda For Illegal Mining / Nigerian Man Stops Robbery Attack In Italy, Gets Rewarded By Authorities. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by babtoundey(m): 3:16am On May 17, 2023
No US citizen was killed hence the need for jubilation. Nigerians that were killed and injured have no blood run through their veins

As for IPOB, they are not at fault. They are enabled by the teaming population of the region. The people, even most youth on social media, find all means to defend their atrocities and blame Federal government or even Tinubu for the crime committed by their heroes. Unfortunately, those heroes have started eating their own flesh just to weaken the government. Hopefully, the song praising will continue. I only feel for the reasonable ones who are "unfortunate" to suffer from the mistakes and errors of IPOB apologists.

1 Like

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:17am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lmao 🤣

There is nothing hate can't cause in this world.

All these just because of Buhari. And Tinubu will soon inherit the hate.

Tinubu should just remain mute on this, because God is already taking care of everything. Even if US citizens are involved, na to just present their leader Peter Obi to US. He lives with them, he also said they are peaceful.

Hypocrisy is what will kiii you guys!

You can't marginalise a region of over 50million people and expect peace in that same country.

You're lucky the entire marginalised Igbos haven't chosen to take up arms to fight for their rights in a country they sacrificed so much for her independence and growth.

The day every Igboman will decide to rise, just know that Nigeria can't contain them.
If you think war is easy and that any region is a dot in a circle, just go ask Russia, a superpower, how easy it has been for them to crush a relatively smaller Ukraine.
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by onuman: 3:19am On May 17, 2023
renderme:

You know the game and Ur first instinct is the right one. IPOB must be neutralized for a stable Nigeria. cool

The hate on twitter is getting louder as inauguration approaches. It's fuelling calls for revolution. Assassinations have been mentioned, calls for cancellation of election has been mentioned, disruption of democracy has been mentioned. Calls for Buhari to stay longer has been mentioned. A strategic meeting is ongoing in London involving datti, Charly boy, David hundeyin with several IPOB backers. Everyone in the intelligence community knows the hate is being fuelled by IPOB. These people look at countries and tbere are green, amber and red alerts for situations. Nigeria must be approaching red. No way the US will allow a civil war to occur in Nigeria. The whole of West Africa will be in disarray.

Bad market for you again because the US intell is not made up by nitwits like you. They know that IPOB is never involved in all the violent acts you parasites on proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the east of Nigeria have been carrying out in the east to paint IPOB as violent organisation. Don't know who taught you parasites that proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits are all a country needs to survive.

1 Like

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by babtoundey(m): 3:23am On May 17, 2023
AfonjaPriest:

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.

Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be open.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

He's been using this same picture and image for a long time. He is a swindler. One day, that illness he hopes for, he will definitely see.

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Citygospel: 3:25am On May 17, 2023
MrBanner:

THIS CELESTINE NWANKWO IS A NOTORIOUS SCAMMER! GENERAL PUBLIC TAKE NOTE!!

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod Dominique mukina2 oam4j rocktation dragnet

Waiting for the day you will die so that will will have peace here.. CELESTINE NWANKWO is a useless scammer.
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by darkwan: 3:26am On May 17, 2023
bwahaha....they attacked your white jessssus christ now you take the madness serious....

ridiculous people from the south east....
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by rummmy: 3:30am On May 17, 2023
Divide this country abeg.
It is not by force to belong to Nigeria,we don't want.

1 Like

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by arantess: 3:31am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lmao 🤣

Tinubu should just remain mute on this, because God is already taking care of everything. Even if US citizens are involved, na to just present their leader Peter Obi to US. He lives with them, he also said they are peaceful.
Continue spinning rubbish

On the other thread you were praying for America to come and kill all Igbos

But here you are twisting it

God will surely judge you all in your wickedness
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by arantess: 3:32am On May 17, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You can't marginalise a region of over 50million people and expect peace in that same country.

You're lucky the entire marginalised Igbos haven't chosen to take up arms to fight for their rights in a country they sacrificed so much for her independence and growth.

The day every Igboman will decide to rise, just know that Nigeria can't contain them.
If you think war is easy and that any region is a dot in a circle, just go ask Russia, a superpower, how easy it has been for them to crush a relatively smaller Ukraine.
You can see how he has twisted everything

These clown is worse than FFK and festus put together

But God will surely destroy this leoking of a thing

1 Like

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by arantess: 3:35am On May 17, 2023
kponkedenge:
So who paraded the unverified news of the killings?
APC propaganda team
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by arantess: 3:39am On May 17, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
you can imagine their hate for wike....because wike contained their barbaric mentality and put the fight to them....where I fear Igbo people is that if you're strong to resist them...they hang you with a bad name... Simple
Who's this fool

The person you quoted is saying something and you are going off point

Hatred for Igbo and bigotry will damn you forevermore
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by sisisioge: 3:46am On May 17, 2023
Chai! The staff that died are Nigerians so no problem, right? Governor Soludo don enter one chance with his unruly state.

I still dont understand why the sons of a soil will be hell bent on ruining their state and killing their own. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Hof4: 3:49am On May 17, 2023
Citygospel:

Waiting for the day you will die so that will will have peace here.. CELESTINE NWANKWO is a useless scammer.

you called my name but I'm not a useless scammer.have you ever made Attempt to confirm weather I am scammer or not.what is your definition of scammer,is that I have have spinal cord or I'm not the person on the video and photos
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Citygospel: 3:50am On May 17, 2023
Hof4:
you called my name but I'm not a useless scammer.have you ever made Attempt to confirm weather I am scammer or not.what is your definition of scammer,is that I have have spinal cord or I'm not the person on the video and photos

Am refering to CELESTINE NWANKWO....
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Invest4growth: 3:58am On May 17, 2023
Good job. We can see how issues are handled in a society with emphathy. The spokesman said he learnt of the incident just before stepping Ng on the podium but he was able to call the people. Ask z Lai Mohammed the same question, you will either hear I am not authorized to speak in it or the military is still investigating or at most we are not aware. It happened in ?iger Republic. This country, na waa o
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:04am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The killers will soon be smoked out and you will see they are ipob terrorists also known as ugm.

By then, you will change to usual narrative of "they are innocent".

Till date, all the killers that have been apprehended in relation to this ipob/ugm mayhem are natives, no single outsider. But you believe with uselessly baseless comments like this, outsiders should be held responsible.

Keep pretending, that thing wey una dey look for, una go get am very well. Just make sure you remain in your region when the food finally don because you can't cause problem in your region and expect to take refuge elsewhere.
they blame everything on outsiders very lame set of individuals...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by seeyounow1: 4:43am On May 17, 2023
shocked shocked

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by ProWalker: 4:49am On May 17, 2023
Terrorists are gradually taking over the SE

1 Like

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by sexysunnyb(m): 4:54am On May 17, 2023
Una comments here funny pass AY live show.
I don laugh tire my belle wan burst
Wealthoptulent:
Are u ppl ready?

Una don price oo! U wan test ESN vs 🇺🇸 military abi? Since 9ja military na UR GUY by Spyro ba?

I think FG can grant their Exit make Bombshell Spillage no reach US all as NATION grin

If her Citizens dey ehn, dem for Wipe that part of Map cheesy. Let keep fingers cross sha
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by bigcasava1(m): 4:57am On May 17, 2023
This is nothing but conspiracy to paint southeast bad and as well discredit OBi. The perpetrators knows that killing US citizens will expose them, but prefer killing the Nigerian. Our stolen mandate must be reclaim period! US are wise.
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by sexysunnyb(m): 5:00am On May 17, 2023
I don't usually comment here but pls try and know more about history. Ojukwu that started it went on exile leaving his people behind and kanu that want to continue is still in prison . So pls know your facts
ChybuzzDD:

1 Like

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Sleekfingers: 5:11am On May 17, 2023
Peices:
Naija for don enter one chance by now

Southeastern Nigeria for don enter one chance.
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Hof4: 5:16am On May 17, 2023
Citygospel:

Am refering to CELESTINE NWANKWO....
I'm Celestine Nwankwo the poster I mentioned my name on that video
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:25am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lmao 🤣

shut up you rotten hand/mouth. Having planted terrorist to carryout attack to make it look like eastern people did it, Tinubu and APC will soon be exposed
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by FireUpNow(m): 5:25am On May 17, 2023
This is bad as visa to Nigerians will be so few now. What's the south east turning into? I expect Chimamnda Adichie and co to write to the US govt to explain.

1 Like

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:27am On May 17, 2023
But why always Anambra? why is that state always violent? both Anambra and imo state.
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:29am On May 17, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

don't respond to that ediot, just know that the attack on US convoy is a set up to discredit Igbo people, APC did it. Note I'm not Igbo person, I'm a Yoruba from osun state but I can tell you APC did it

1 Like

Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Josh64(m): 5:41am On May 17, 2023
xpressionx:
So you mean the Federal government said for Americans were killed in other to use the excuse to go in and cause mayhem?

More like giving a dog bad name in other to kill it?

I read it as "four US embassy staffs killed". Where did you see "americans" biko?[quote][/quote]
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by Jones4190(m): 5:48am On May 17, 2023
maybe the religious war has began, it's now right to says that ipob and labour party are terrorist group
Re: White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt by jogojogo: 5:51am On May 17, 2023
mykymyk101:
I dont understand whats happening in SE even as dem get governor. Well una grade/update don come up for the terrorist list.

People wey no get good governance for home but want give us good governance for Abuja
Real drug barons littered across prisons all over the world on account of drugs but will be screamng the name of an innocent man relentlessly associating him with drugs allegations when there's never any known evidence in such
Foolish hypocrites full of extreme hatred and envy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Notorious Political Thug, Femi Akilapa Arrested With Lifeless Body in Ekiti.Pics / Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.