Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Does Buhari Necessarily Have To Wait Till May 29th Before Handing Over? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Buhari Necessarily Have To Wait Till May 29th Before Handing Over? (197 Views)

Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Buhari Necessarily Have To Wait Till May 29th Before Handing Over? by PrinceOfLagos: 9:15am On May 17, 2023
I've been praying to God to fast forward the days and make May 29th be tomorow so that I will stop seeing Buhari on my TV.

Buhari shouldn't wait till May 29th to hand over to the other guy widely regarded as Pablo Escobar of Africa after which the real president that Nigerians voted for is reinstated as the authentic winner of the Feb Presidential election by the supreme court of Nigeria .

Buhari hated the igbos in because the region didn't voted for him in 2019 elections but his hate for the region made the region more stronger and successful in their fields of endeavour.

The Igbos are hard working and peace loving people no doubt about that .

A prosperous Nigeria is all we want and a prosperous Nigeria is what we will get Insha Allah .

God will continue to bless the Igbos

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Necessarily Have To Wait Till May 29th Before Handing Over? by Felimax(m): 9:17am On May 17, 2023
Confused fellow!
Go and fast forward it na!

Talking with both sides of your mouth!

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Necessarily Have To Wait Till May 29th Before Handing Over? by PrinceOfLagos: 9:18am On May 17, 2023
Felimax:
Confused fellow!
Go and fast forward it na!

Talking with both sides of your mouth!
You can still make your comment without sounding irresponsible

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Necessarily Have To Wait Till May 29th Before Handing Over? by Orbhagbemi555: 9:25am On May 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I've been praying to God to fast forward the days and make May 29th be tomorow so that I will stop seeing Buhari on my TV.

Buhari shouldn't wait till May 29th to hand over to the other guy widely regarded as Pablo Escobar of Africa after which the real president that Nigerians voted for is reinstated as the authentic winner of the Feb Presidential election by the supreme court of Nigeria .

Buhari hated the igbos in because the region didn't voted for him in 2019 elections but his hate for the region made the region more stronger and successful in their fields of endeavour.

The Igbos are hard working and peace loving people no doubt about that .

A prosperous Nigeria is all we want and a prosperous Nigeria is what we will get Insha Allah .

God will continue to bless the Igbos

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
Inferiority complex... Buhari no give a Bleep 😁😬

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

� Military & Police Warns Peter Obi Obedient & Others Not To Obstruct Tinubu In / Labour Party Disowns Lamidi Apapa / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.