Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,047 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Middle Belt Lifes Matter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middle Belt Lifes Matter (167 Views)

Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. / Middle Belt To Join IPOB! / US INVASION OF BIAFRA AND MIDDLE BELT LOOMS AS US CONGRESS QUERY FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Middle Belt Lifes Matter by ahaz: 12:25pm On May 17, 2023
It is unfortunate that we are living in a very wicked country where the citizens claim to be religious,educated and call themselves humans but lack the requisite attributes of a very vital substance that differentiate them from other animals, BRAIN.

How can we be living in a country where one efjnic group kill our fellow country men with impunity and no one is asking questions? But we are comfortable to spread any news of killings done in the east by agents of the establishment who's stock in trade is to counter a certain narrative just to appear correct and the former wrong.

What sort of offence or acrimony that will justify the killing in such a scale as we witnessed in Plateau to the point of killing an innocent child? Where is the Police, the DSS and the army in all this? Your guess is as good as mine.

J will only blame the leaders of the middle belt who despite their individual status where mopping like disappointed dogs while their people are being massacred..This will at least pass on as a text book lesson to all ethnic jingoist that always view political power from the prisims of tribalisim that your kinsman being the president does not translate to your lives being better but rather let the qualified persons be in charge..Atleast those from Katsina that are no longer sleeping in their houses can testify to this fact.

May curse come upon the middle belt leaders if they will allow Buharu, El rufai and other notable Fulani leaders to sleep in their houses in peace after their exit from power without dragging them to the hague to give account of their various participation in this crime against humanity cos I strongly believe they all have a case to answer in the various killings going on in the middle belt by their maruding kinsmen without none facing the law which can only translate to one thing, which is a patting on the back saying job welll done.

As for my Yoruba neighbours that are only fixated on hating Igbos in the name of elections and the IPOB for making a demand in line with their belief is that they should bear it in mind that the evil you overlook today might consume you tomorrow..For the fact Tinubu is there today does not guarantee your safety tomorrow as long as you choose to be hypocritical in the scheme of things regarding our national life as Nigerians.
You all have turned a bound eye to this evil orchestrated by your oppressors but choose to comment on a matter that happened in the east just for the sake of hearing on the east, my message to you people is continue, its knky a matter of time.
Re: Middle Belt Lifes Matter by gidgiddy: 12:43pm On May 17, 2023
ahaz:

As for my Yoruba neighbours that are only fixated on hating Igbos in the name of elections and the IPOB for making a demand in line with their belief is that they should bear it in mind that the evil you overlook today might consume you tomorrow..For the fact Tinubu is there today does not guarantee your safety tomorrow as long as you choose to be hypocritical in the scheme of things regarding our national life as Nigerians.
You all have turned a bound eye to this evil orchestrated by your oppressors but choose to comment on a matter that happened in the east just for the sake of hearing on the east, my message to you people is continue, its knky a matter of time.

Forget those ones, they see the massacre and genocide going on in Plateu, Benue, Taraba, Zamfara and Southern Kaduna, to mention a few, but say nothing

The only time they ever remember there is insecurity in Nigeria is if it has to do with the South East, so they can say IPOB did it
Re: Middle Belt Lifes Matter by didroon43: 1:23pm On May 17, 2023
gidgiddy:

Forget those ones, they see the massacre and genocide going on in Plateu, Benue, Taraba, Zamfara and Southern Kaduna, to mention a few, but say nothing

The only time they ever remember there is insecurity in Nigeria is if it has to do with the South East, so they can say IPOB did it

No mind them.
Re: Middle Belt Lifes Matter by didroon43: 1:24pm On May 17, 2023
You have said it well.

The kind of leaders we have ehn, I don't even know what to say. It is pathetic.

(1) (Reply)

Lamidi Apapa Is A Distraction, I Urge Labour Party Supporters To Avoid Him / Transport Minister In Last-minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract / Insecurity In Anambra South- Initiatives Geared Towards Restoring A Safe Haven.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.