Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday (23487 Views)

INEC To Tribunal: Obi's Petition Is Abusive, Incompetent And Should Be Dismissed / APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition / It Is Atiku That Will Benefit From Obi's Petition Against Tinubu - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by Hotwest: 2:34pm On May 17, 2023
Nigeria is a scam.
Tinubu just forcing himself on us
He is not my president

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by MatrixCircle: 2:34pm On May 17, 2023
sinero:

If you are of the believe that obi won in any SW state other than Lagos, u need to be woken from your dreams.

I didn't say Obi won in SW. I said his votes were reduced in SW and given to APC. You know that's true. APC yes won other SW states excluding Lagos. No one is disputing that. But in same states LPs votes were reduced and given to APC.

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by garfield1: 2:42pm On May 17, 2023
MatrixCircle:

I didn't say Obi won in SW. I said his votes were reduced in SW and given to APC. You know that's true. APC yes won other SW states excluding Lagos. No one is disputing that. But in same states LPs votes were reduced and given to APC.

Apc votes in se was also reduced

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by ejimatic: 2:58pm On May 17, 2023
treesun:

https://punchng.com/breaking-court-adjourns-obis-petition-against-tinubu-to-friday/
Congrats to BAT on his impending court victories as the president of Nigeria and Igbo Kingdom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by Larryndelaw: 3:02pm On May 17, 2023
Tntsi:
An unconstitutional president should not be sworn else we destroy democracy in our country.
Wake up from your Slumber and go stand o. The road to wave Flag to your president. You don't have choice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by demmie1: 3:05pm On May 17, 2023
Racoon:
They can keep running away, but they are running to no where. Mandate criminals

According to bbc, that was tasked with conducting elections in nigeria
Foolish people
Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by Larryndelaw: 3:11pm On May 17, 2023
Hotwest:
Nigeria is a scam.
Tinubu just forcing himself on us
He is not my president
Then go and leave in Pluto. You better stand on the road to wave the flag to your excellency on the 29gh. Nothing can happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by mcprince32(m): 3:15pm On May 17, 2023
We know the truth
The court know the truth
Nigerians know the truth
The world know the truth.
So what is the truth?
Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by famology(m): 3:33pm On May 17, 2023
Time dey go sha
Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by Hotwest: 3:34pm On May 17, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Then go and leave in Pluto. You better stand on the road to wave the flag to your excellency on the 29gh. Nothing can happen
where is ur president? Na so he wan dey do like buhari! Nigerians I trust go yab am tire because I know he have nothing to offer than his pride

If u r not in Abuja make sure u take return ticket flight and stand on the road to wave the flag for me I can't.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by Shevchenkko: 3:35pm On May 17, 2023
SwissMass:
The court will throw out the petitions
Ode, go and throw it out anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by blabulu2000: 3:46pm On May 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Justice can only be delayed but not denied

Justice delay...is justice.............D..........
Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by dalaman: 5:02pm On May 17, 2023
Obi did not win any election.
Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by chigaemezuogu: 5:33pm On May 17, 2023
Tinubu and apc are running inorder to be sworn in and enjoy immunity and take upper hand against the case

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2023
grin
Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by ibinaboonline: 6:41pm On May 17, 2023
As usual. They'll adjourn it until 2027.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by lildush(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2023
We're is tinubu? He should not appear on may 29th and expect to be sworn in as president. He is not even in court. To face trial. Is he bigger than the judiciary?

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by kosiebe(m): 7:10pm On May 17, 2023
People still looking for stolen mandate 😂😂😂😂
Small children really full nairaland no wonder

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by lexy2014: 7:25pm On May 17, 2023
danijesus:
What's all this adjournment for

It's in the story
Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by Osanoghodua1: 8:17pm On May 17, 2023
By the special grace of God, another person not Tinubu will be sworn in comes May 29. May God give you understanding.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by kumbalo(m): 8:54pm On May 17, 2023
OBI 's lawyers may just be taking advise from Obi. His modus operandi is "propaganda, bully, lie-till-it sticks and deflection. Unfortunately for him, the Court of Law is a court of record and not of propaganda and subterfuge.
Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by DaTruths: 8:58pm On May 17, 2023
SwissMass:
The court will throw out the petitions

Why would they?

So if I sue my neighbor from stealing from me, the court will throw it away? Na vawulence I go take into my hand ooh
Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by didroon43: 11:29pm On May 17, 2023
crossbreedwears:
So na LP love this country abi? Continue to dey believe politician

I don't believe politicians, I believe Peter Obi.

You too should do the same.
Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by didroon43: 11:29pm On May 17, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
Which of the mandate?
Keep deceiving yourself

Okay na, we shall see.
Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by crossbreedwears(m): 12:34am On May 18, 2023
So PO is not a politician? I will never believe PO
didroon43:

I don't believe politicians, I believe Peter Obi.

You too should do the same.
Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by HRMK: 9:18am On May 18, 2023
WASTED EFFORT!
Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by didroon43: 5:01pm On May 18, 2023
crossbreedwears:
So PO is not a politician? I will never believe PO

Of course he is a politician by virtue of being in politics.

However he is a politician with a difference.

Based on his precedence and antecedents, he is the best of the rest.

He is the only one I put my whole trust on.

The rest are THIEVES and CRIMINALS.

You don't have to support Peter Obi though and it's okay.
Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by crossbreedwears(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2023
Noted
didroon43:

Of course he is a politician by virtue of being in politics.

However he is a politician with a difference.

Based on his precedence and antecedents, he is the best of the rest.

He is the only one I put my whole trust on.

The rest are THIEVES and CRIMINALS.

You don't have to support Peter Obi though and it's okay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Sekibo's Son Graduates From Medical School (Photos) / Buhari Vs Atiku: North-east Governors State Position Ahead Of 2019 Election / Titi Abubakar Showers Gifts On Orphans as she Organizes End of The Year Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.