Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record (48202 Views)

Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record / Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations / Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by money121(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by mariahAngel(f): 1:29pm On May 17, 2023
He's very much welcome to try. cheesy
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Angelfrost(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2023
Good luck to him... All records are meant to be broken, even the ones carved in Titanium!

1 Like

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Agbadocassava: 1:29pm On May 17, 2023
ednut1:
Just watch as badly raised nigerians will storm his page to abuse him. Like the record was only meant for Hilda 😀

A good sign for Tinubu’s administration
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Oscarchims: 1:29pm On May 17, 2023
Banter loading
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Shedrack777: 1:29pm On May 17, 2023
i'm solidly behind him. let us go 120 hours

1 Like

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by KingAzubuike(f): 1:30pm On May 17, 2023
tolumizzy:
This is wickedness and bad belle.....make den allow our Hilda reign naw
When hilda broke the record, did she consider allowing the Indian previous holder reign?

8 Likes

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by clockwisereport: 1:30pm On May 17, 2023
N2B2:
Some Africans & copy copy sha. The man should rest.

Why should he rest?

He is charting a course for himself
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Sleekfingers: 1:31pm On May 17, 2023
Penguin2:
Joker!

Why is he a joker? Records are meant to be broken. Before Hilda, someone was already holding the record.
I wish him good luck.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by neyop85(m): 1:31pm On May 17, 2023
The record will not last.

Abi no be the girl wey dey insult our president before the election?

Her record is dead on arrival.

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by JohnBullMySon: 1:31pm On May 17, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/liberian-chef-set-to-break-hilda-baci-s-record?xg_source=twitter
I hope GWR approved his attempt beforehand. If not, premium tears is waiting for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by eddynaira125: 1:32pm On May 17, 2023
A
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 17, 2023
007Marvel:
Why do every African country feel they're in competition with Nigeria? I find this obsession very strange.
This is so true and it all boils down to envy. Btw I don't think it can be applied here because the Guinness world record title is an open one and besides Hilda beat someone else's record so it goes on and on

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Sleekfingers: 1:33pm On May 17, 2023
ednut1:
Just watch as badly raised nigerians will storm his page to abuse him. Like the record was only meant for Hilda 😀

They have already started abusing the guy. Can you imagine?

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by richmond500: 1:33pm On May 17, 2023
devilmaycry:
Lol...his popularity won't reach quarter as compare to Hilda

Why ??

E no get curves cheesy
that just because he is not a Nigerian.

We have a culture of pushing our own and making noise about it

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by sisisioge: 1:33pm On May 17, 2023
They should allow her enjoy her record nau for atleast one year. Which kind wahala be this?
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Johnn74: 1:34pm On May 17, 2023
Fighter2029:
Abeg make them allow the girl hold the record for sometime before Dem break it.
I tire o .
◾She is not officially holding it yet sef. It will take GWR to crosscheck and review and VERIFY her cooking videos to ensure no irregularities and uphold transparency.

◾After official verification, before she is formally welcomed to Guiness world record hall of fame and issued official GWR certificate of recognition for her accomplished feat. This is standard procedure. Even Kaffy dance a GWR holder herself, confirmed it on twitter.
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by abobote: 1:34pm On May 17, 2023
Bad belle, him no see the record bring since, na now our own Hilda hold the record, him he wan break am

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by stevups(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2023
ThePolemicist:
Na wa oo..
The record never even reach one week na

The thing Taya mi
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by jaxxy(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2023
Who is monitoring him? U think its easy to enter express like egungun oya.

Clout chasers
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 17, 2023
mariahAngel:
He's very much welcome to try. cheesy
I wish u would try... I will support u 💯

1 Like

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by mariahAngel(f): 1:36pm On May 17, 2023
Runnerzz:

I wish u would try... I will support u 💯

Hahahahaha
Thank you.
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by eepeepook: 1:38pm On May 17, 2023
Competition makes the world go round. He is welcome.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by TsbAfrica: 1:38pm On May 17, 2023
If you are uncomfortable with the guys attempt, you are the real bad belle ....

1 Like

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by 007Marvel(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2023
Runnerzz:

This is so true and it all boils down to envy. Btw I don't think it can be applied here because the Guinness world record title is an open one and besides Hilda beat someone else's record so it goes on and on

It's not even up to 48 hours and this lowlife calling himself famous already came out to challenge her record, this is purely motivated by envy and the belief that he's in competition with someone. Where was this clown all this while?

1 Like

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Globad(f): 1:42pm On May 17, 2023
reiddecuti:
Too much hyping in Nigeria. What others do seamlessly and without noise becomes a thing of worship because of foolishness.

Nigerians really used the Hilda cooking to display their foolishness to the world, both the leaders and followers, making noise and disturbing the cyberspace.

Exactly!

If you talk now dem go behind harass you

It's a pity how Nigeria now concentrates and blows flimsy or unimportant things out of proportion

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Killerbag36: 1:44pm On May 17, 2023
I support u bro not dat olosho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Johnn74: 1:44pm On May 17, 2023
KingAzubuike:

When hilda broke the record, did she consider allowing the Indian previous holder reign?
Lata Tondon has been the reigning longest cooking marathon champ💪since 2019 september. The previous indian holder Lata dey reign since 2019 septwmber. Thats over 3years
She officially applied for the award ( officially held by usa Rickey Lumpkin 11--68:30:01 Hours:Mins:Secs ) in 2018 and she only got approval from guiness world record in the year 2019.
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Ekugbeh(m): 1:46pm On May 17, 2023
reiddecuti:
Too much hyping in Nigeria. What others do seamlessly and without noise becomes a thing of worship because of foolishness.

Nigerians really used the Hilda cooking to display their foolishness to the world, both the leaders and followers, making noise and disturbing the cyberspace.
hater spotted
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by AliEzeOlu: 1:46pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Bluntemperor: 1:46pm On May 17, 2023
God1000:
Season of breaking records
But why now?
I wish him well, I hope he will get all the attention and the support of his people

Why na?
Just let Hilda enjoy this shinning time biko!
Se,the man no fit get another thin to do ni?
Na wao for African mentality

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Felix6: 1:47pm On May 17, 2023
This ganja planter go faint on the third night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) / Stunning Cakes By Russian Chef Elena Gnut (Photos) / Campaign Bread (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.