Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record (48201 Views)

Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record / Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations / Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Awaja(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2023
Go break another record,this one don break .
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by hammerT: 2:23pm On May 17, 2023
Hotice085:

When your politicians are busy disgracing the country the only thing you can see is how the youths supported on of their own to success, it seem you must be a witchcraft from a very diabolic village
Must Nigerian behave like others, what is wrong with them hyping their own and not a politician?
If you ashamed of being a Nigerian better to jump into the lagoon

THE YOUTH OF NIGERIA WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THEIR OWN.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT WE COME TOGETHER. THEIR IS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS.

LET THE YOUTH BE A NEW TRIBAL OF ITS OWN ABOVE EVERY OTHER.

THAT IS LOVE. A NATION NEEDS TOGETHERNESS AND LOVE TO THRIVE.
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by razzydoo(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2023
Your neurons still need time to develop. You're thinking like a neonate, pre-term one.
hammerT:

OUR PRAYER IS MAY THE FRUIT OF OUR LABOUR NOT GO TO WASTE WITHOUT HARVEST.

SHE JUST FINISHED, GIVE HER TIME TO CASH OUT AND RUN MEDIA TOUR, BRAND ENDORSEMENT ETC.

WHAT IS ALL THIS NONSENSE?

GUINESS BOOK OF RECORD SHOULD SET A TIMELINE OF MINIMUM 2 TO 3 YEARS BEFORE ANY RECORD CAN BE CHALLENGED.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by reiddecuti: 2:25pm On May 17, 2023
reiddecuti:
Too much hyping in Nigeria. What others do seamlessly and without noise becomes a thing of worship because of foolishness.

Nigerians really used the Hilda cooking to display their foolishness to the world, both the leaders and followers, making noise and disturbing the cyberspace.

Na because of this too much hyping go make others want to break it even before it is officially recognize by World Guinness Book of Records.

No wonder the foolishness carry them enter the current holding twitter page go dey insult her.

Foolishness of Nigeria, that's why this country is in a MESS.

If this Liberian chef should set a new record, you won't hear pim! from Liberians.

If to say na man achieve this fit, you no go hear a single noise but because say na woman, na why they want pull down the cyberspace.

9ja and hypocrisy na 5 & 6.
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by davidtemi(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2023
reiddecuti:
Too much hyping in Nigeria. What others do seamlessly and without noise becomes a thing of worship because of foolishness.

Nigerians really used the Hilda cooking to display their foolishness to the world, both the leaders and followers, making noise and disturbing the cyberspace.

Na because of this too much hyping go make others want to break it even before it is officially recognize by World Guinness Book of Records.

No wonder the foolishness carry them enter the current holding twitter page go dey insult her.

If this Liberian chef should set a new record, you won't hear pim! from Liberians.
Sincerely u spoke my mind. I really don't know what the noise about somebody cooking is. I bet the guy would beat the record without much stress and noise from his people. The record is for her, not for the country. I give very less attention to her anyways

3 Likes

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by hammerT: 2:26pm On May 17, 2023
binalas:
We go give am male category even if he breaks it. Na only Hilda be our champion.
davidtemi:

Sincerely u spoke my mind. I really don't know what the noise about somebody cooking is. I bet the guy would beat the record without much stress and noise from his people. The record is for her, not for the country. I give very less attention to her anyways
MAKE HIM THEY HEAD TO MALE CATEGORY.
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Osanoghodua1: 2:27pm On May 17, 2023
N2B2:
Some Africans & copy copy sha. The man should rest.
You're bitter at other's attempt of success. Repent.
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by hammerT: 2:28pm On May 17, 2023
IF ONE THING GOOD HAVE COME OUT OF END SARS AND OBIDIENT MOVEMENT IS THE POWER OF NIGERIA YOUTH.

THEIR IS SO MUCH WE CAN ACHIEVE TOGETHER.

WE MOVE!
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by davidtemi(m): 2:29pm On May 17, 2023
devilmaycry:
Lol...his popularity won't reach quarter as compare to Hilda

Why ??

E no get curves cheesy
I bet he would be more popular because he didn't allow d girl to shine/enjoy her record for sometime before he attempted to shatter her efforts
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by romunu(m): 2:30pm On May 17, 2023
So, he can not wait for us to enjoy the record our sister just set, no worry your gas go finish for mid night.
Nemere2020:

https://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/liberian-chef-set-to-break-hilda-baci-s-record?xg_source=twitter
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by hammerT: 2:31pm On May 17, 2023
davidtemi:

I bet he would be more popular because he didn't allow d girl to shine/enjoy her record for sometime before he attempted to shatter her efforts

THAT IS WHAT WEAK MEN DO.

THEY NEVER ALLOW WOMEN TO THRIVE OR ENJOY THEIR EFFORT.

IN THIS CASE, HE IS WASTING HIS TIME.

WE ARE SENDING HIM TO MALE CATEGORY.

HE SHOULD GO AND BEAT THE MEN RECORDS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Lukuluku69(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2023
reiddecuti:

Thank you very much sir!

I wish I had the gut to put it out there the way you did.
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by davidtemi(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2023
hammerT:

🤣😄😂😃
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by hammerT: 2:35pm On May 17, 2023
reiddecuti:

Lukuluku69:

Thank you very much sir!

I wish I had the gut to put it out there the way you did.

YOU DON TAKE YOUR PILLS?

UNA SAY, UNA NO GO USE EYE SEE BETTER THING FOR UNA LIFE?
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Burgerlomo: 2:36pm On May 17, 2023
Nah wah ooo
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by hammerT: 2:37pm On May 17, 2023
NOTHING IS TOO SMALL.

ANY MOVE PERSON MAKE, WE SUPPOSE THEY BLESS AM, AS LONG AS IT IS LEGIT AND NOT HURTING ANYONE.

THAT IS THE BEST WAY FOR THIS LIFE, WEY SHORT. HERE TODAY, GONE TOMORROW.

PEOPLE THAT LIVE THIS WAY, ALWAYS HAVE INNER PEACE AND JOY.

WE NO DEY EVER DEY MISERABLE OR LACK.
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by do4luv14(m): 2:37pm On May 17, 2023
squash47:
Whether una like am not, na Hilda be our champion for Nigeria. That Guinness world record no concern us. We know our champion.

Jealousy will finish him, let him try, he though it's by mouth

1 Like

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Burgerlomo: 2:39pm On May 17, 2023
FunkeAyorinde:
Africans with bad belle

👍
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Lukuluku69(m): 2:39pm On May 17, 2023
hammerT:

YOU DON TAKE YOUR PILLS?

UNA SAY, UNA NO GO USE EYE SEE BETTER THING FOR UNA LIFE?

Go ask the stupid things that sired you.
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Killerbag36: 2:40pm On May 17, 2023
hammerT:

Hes not a weak man ok no spot light for the olosho we de behind the guy
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by hammerT: 2:42pm On May 17, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Go ask the stupid things that sired you.

U NO SEE SAY, MISERY NA YOUR POTION?

SEE HOW WICKEDNESS DON TURN YOU TO BITTER SOUL.

I DEY HATE COMING ACROSS YOUR KIND, BECOS U TRY TO SPREAD YOUR MISERY ON OTHERS LIKE COVID.

IT IS SELF INFLICTED. PELE! grin
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by BmAe: 2:44pm On May 17, 2023
Record weh never reach our hand grin
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Lukuluku69(m): 2:44pm On May 17, 2023
hammerT:

U NO SEE SAY, MISERY NA YOUR POTION?

SEE HOW WICKEDNESS DON TURN YOU TO BITTER SOUL.

I DEY HATE COMING ACROSS YOUR KIND, BECOS U TRY TO SPREAD YOUR MISERY ON OTHERS LIKE COVID.

IT IS SELF INFLICTED. PELE! grin

The same mystery that made your mother sold you as a Toddler because you are a donated sperm from a baby factory?
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by package7(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2023
If, you break her record I will take it upon myself to smash your record, what nonsense the certificate wey we never receive you are planning to over run, what an ingredient fellow are you. Be very careful. As I dey look so you have swallow idan pills.
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by JayArmaniGozman: 2:47pm On May 17, 2023
food wey we no even dey chop.....
but him for wait make she hold am for one year at least

na party jollof rice them dey cook sef?
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Ofemannnu: 2:48pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by JOemmy(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2023
I made a comment yesterday that nigerian ladies who loves attention and fame will definitely be coming out soon to challenge baci record I never knew the challenger will be coming from Liberia. The Liberian should have allowed baci to enjoy her reign for at least six nah it's just too early.
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by JOemmy(m): 2:55pm On May 17, 2023
ExtremeDot:
All records are made to be broken. It's only a matter of time.

Even Lionel Messi's 91 goals in a calendar year will be broken some day. Maybe not in this generation of ours, but some day.

Did Messi really scored 91 goals in one year?
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by hammerT: 2:56pm On May 17, 2023
JOemmy:
I made a comment yesterday that nigerian ladies who loves attention and fame will definitely be coming out soon to challenge baci record I never knew the challenger will be coming from Liberia. The Liberian should have allowed baci to enjoy her reign for at least six nah it's just too early.

ALL THE WHOLE BLACKS NOW WANT TO DO GUINESS BOOK OF RECORD JUST TO SPOIL ONE LADY EFFORT?

THAT IS WHAT IS WRONG.

OJUKOKORO! ANYAOKU!

ALL THE WAY FROM LIBERIA, CANT THEY JUST BE HAPPY FOR NIGERIA FOR ONCE?

1 Like

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by hammerT: 2:59pm On May 17, 2023
OBIDIENTS, WE WILL BUILD THIS COUNTRY BACK UP AND MAKE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN.

WE EXPECT THE OJUKOKORO TO QUADRUPLE, UNTIL THEY START DROPPING DEAD IN THE NAME OF GUINESS BOOK OF RECORD CHALLENGE.

NA DAT TIME, THE REST GO RUN.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by Faposky95: 3:22pm On May 17, 2023
Guinness knew....the reason the record hasn't stood yet.....
Re: Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record by ConfidentialDoc: 3:28pm On May 17, 2023
ThePolemicist:
Na wa oo..
The record never even reach one week na

What a mean Liberian.

No joy at all..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) / Stunning Cakes By Russian Chef Elena Gnut (Photos) / Campaign Bread (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.