Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo (5757 Views)

Man Paid 100,000 In 5 Naira Notes / Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori / Monday Ubani: I Asked God To Disgrace Magu Out Of Office For Detaining Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by madridguy(m): 6:44pm On May 17, 2023
Obi himself knew he has no chance again.
Stop bringing the president elect to this discussion.

PrinceOfLagos:

Madrid , if another election is done today , Mr Obi will perform excellently well as usual .

Tinubu depended on rigging to win election.
Fact!

1 Like

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by zeuss: 6:45pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
Don't bring Nigeria police in this mess. The Igbos are the one that beat Alhaji Apapa and almost overpowered the men of the Nigeria Police trying to rescue him.

Dirty BIGOT.
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by Sikechukwu81(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2023
Newton2024:
We are proud of disgracing this foolish old man that has refused to respect his old age. His cap was removed today, next time it will be his head that will be removed.

I’m not supporting Lamidi in any way but pls don’t go beyond politics. A threat against his life is unacceptable from EVERY circumstance.

Vawulence continues grin
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by Sikechukwu81(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2023
This [/s]NEWS[s] is no longer funny so it’s becoming boring angry

Man City vs Real Madrid 8:00 PM TONIGHT..
that’s NEWS not Apapa
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:53pm On May 17, 2023
Sikechukwu81:

I’m not supporting Lamidi in any way but pls don’t go beyond politics. A threat against his life is unacceptable from EVERY circumstance.

Vawulence continues grin
It was the judge that ordered that Baba Lamidi apapa be taken out of the court for constituting nuisance and going to the court un-invited 😂😂

Dem disgrace the baba Oloshi today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by IgOga(m): 6:54pm On May 17, 2023
Assault is a crime. Ask Seun Kuti how far.....by the time those who assaulted Apapa are being tried your likes will be mute
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by Sikechukwu81(m): 6:56pm On May 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

It was the judge that ordered that Baba Lamidi apapa be taken out of the court for constituting nuisance and going to the court un-invited 😂😂

Real Matters afterall grin
But no call for him head at any point pls..
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:56pm On May 17, 2023
IgOga:
Assault is a crime. Ask Seun Kuti how far.....by the time those who assaulted Apapa are being tried your likes will be mute

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:58pm On May 17, 2023
Sikechukwu81:

Real Matters afterall grin
But no call for him head at any point pls..
It was even the police officers that were even dragging the werey out of the court on the order of the judge

See video here https://twitter.com/Iam_UVO/status/1658799668321562625?t=fzXSmCzwCJjz3hkYC4Q5TA&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by mightyhaze: 6:58pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the United Nation are noting everything.

This is injustice against Apapa.
yes they are grin

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by juman(m): 7:00pm On May 17, 2023
Nigeria fa.
That man apapa would be the authentic chairman of the party in next few months.
You would see.
He would take over the LP office.
Apc has seen chance to penetrate.
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by juman(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2023
LP is the same as pdp and apc.
LP has nothing new or special to offer.
Their leadership are thieves.
Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 7:07pm On May 17, 2023
juman:
Nigeria fa.
That man apapa would be the authentic chairman of the party in next few months.
You would see.
He would take over the LP office.
Apc has seen chance to penetrate.
In your dreams

Any party that Obi goes to if the need arises, We will gladly and joyfully follow him . Obidients will joyfully follow Peter Obi.
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by Sikechukwu81(m): 7:10pm On May 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

It was even the police officers that were even dragging the werey out of the court on the order of the judge

See video here https://twitter.com/Iam_UVO/status/1658799668321562625?t=fzXSmCzwCJjz3hkYC4Q5TA&s=19
The man was doing the job by his pay master Obediently grin
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 7:12pm On May 17, 2023
Sikechukwu81:

The man was doing the job by his pay master Obediently grin
He needs to refund the money paid to him to constitute nuisance and create disunity in labour party because he has done terrible job for his pay masters in APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by juman(m): 7:12pm On May 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

In your dreams

Any party that Obi goes to if the need arises, We will gladly and joyfully follow him . Obidients will joyfully follow Peter Obi.

Nay your choice.
Be ready to move to another party soon. If you people don't accept apapa as the real chairman.
Apc would install him as chairman.
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 7:13pm On May 17, 2023
juman:

Nay your choice.
Be ready to move to another party soon. If you people don't accept apapa as the real chairman.
Apc would install him as chairman.
Baba apapa will never be chairman of the labour Party 😂
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by Sikechukwu81(m): 7:18pm On May 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He needs to refund the money paid to him to constitute nuisance and create disunity in labour party because he has done terrible job for his pay masters in APC
Real Matters o grin
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 7:52pm On May 17, 2023
Sikechukwu81:

Real Matters o grin
😂
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by darkwan: 8:01pm On May 17, 2023
let me understand....

chairman of the party was not invited....??

nawa for you igbos....
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by darkwan: 8:04pm On May 17, 2023
igbos have turned labour party to a joke....

disgracin themselves openly in public.... undecided undecided
this issue cant be solved quietly in the party....??
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by BigYash: 8:17pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

cheesy You be clown walai cheesy.. Tell that old man to stop fooling himself, because of few $$$ given to him by the drug baron elect..

1 Like

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 8:22pm On May 17, 2023
BigYash:
cheesy You be clown walai cheesy.. Tell that old man to stop fooling himself, because of few $$$ given to him by the drug baron elect..
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by Bringbackmandat: 8:40pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

this is a testimony of who the Nigerian populace actually voted for. I can tell you that 85% of Nigerians don't like tinubu.

1 Like

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by Bringbackmandat: 8:44pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
No problem. I hope when the return match start you and your people will not be crying around.

return match my foot! Nobody will act foolishly like that old Babalawo.
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 8:58pm On May 17, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
return match my foot! Nobody will act foolishly like that old Babalawo.
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by Jnkay: 9:04pm On May 17, 2023
A betrayer will always be a betrayer. Even before the presidential election this man was leaking LP secrets and strategies to APC. He is a green snake in green grass 😂😂😂
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by oyatz(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2023
00FFT00:

May I ask you?. What if the people he audaciously ordered to vacate their seats for him were foolish enough and heed his command, what outcome do you think that single action will bode on the case before the court?.

No effects.

The Tribunal rule based on evidence adduced by the legal Representatives,not sitting arrangements of the people in the court room.

1 Like

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by Jostoman: 10:00pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
You should know if Lagos hand dey no one born of a woman go fit touch Apapa. Atleast like 50 buses go follow him to court.

so what are you waiting for? Move the case to lagos now.
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 10:14pm On May 17, 2023
Jnkay:
A betrayer will always be a betrayer. Even before the presidential election this man was leaking LP secrets and strategies to APC. He is a green snake in green grass 😂😂😂
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by 00FFT00(m): 12:23am On May 18, 2023
oyatz:

No effects.

The Tribunal rule based on evidence adduced by the legal Representatives,not sitting arrangements of the people in the court room.

Except there would be nothing for the tribunal to rule about. My dog and his play bone know that acquiescing to this usurper's whims and caprice would lend him the credibility he seeks in order to hijack Labour Party's leadership structure on behalf of his puppeteers and scuttle all pending litigation in the courts against their electoral heist in the just conducted elections.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Best Punishment For Corrupt Government Officials? / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / Dozen Of Military Trucks & Vehicles Spotted In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.