Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,162 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo (6017 Views)

Man Paid 100,000 In 5 Naira Notes / Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori / Monday Ubani: I Asked God To Disgrace Magu Out Of Office For Detaining Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by Ofunaofu: 5:05pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the United Nation are noting everything.

This is injustice against Apapa.

Is Apapa himself seeking justice

3 Likes

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 5:06pm On May 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Is Apapa himself seeking justice
He's seeking to destroy the labour Party because that was what Tinubu paid him to do

2 Likes

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by madridguy(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2023
God will disgrace every enemy of Apapa.

tamdun:

Labour Party are in deep shit,they is no way Aburi will win in court and the forgery case is still there

2 Likes

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 5:09pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

do you even know God ?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by madridguy(m): 5:10pm On May 17, 2023
Destroy a party he has been with since 21 years ago? Why are you full of lies?

PrinceOfLagos:

He's seeking to destroy the labour Party because that was what Tinubu paid him to do

1 Like

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by Nice2023(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2023
He looks one selling hard drugs at ojuelagba Bridge.
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 5:12pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
Destroy a party he has been with since 21 years ago? Why are you full of lies?

21yrs my foot
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by madridguy(m): 5:16pm On May 17, 2023
I know you are very happy today with human right abuse against the person of Apapa. Check your mind very well and be honest with yourself, dragging Apapa on the street of Abuja is it human right abuse Yes or No?

PrinceOfLagos:

21yrs my foot

1 Like

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:22pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
Don't bring Nigeria police in this mess. The Igbos are the one that beat Alhaji Apapa and almost overpowered the men of the Nigeria Police trying to rescue him.

Did you Interview anyone there and they told you they all hail from a particular ethnic group?

Bigots everywhere you go on this forum.
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by Shevchenkko: 5:22pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
I hope if the table turn tomorrow some people will not be shouting victimization.

Cry me a river. Why do you folks from the west hate the truth ?

1 Like

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by madridguy(m): 5:24pm On May 17, 2023
Apapa is acting according to the dictate of the law. No court has said he is not the authentic Chairman.

Shevchenkko:
Cry me a river. Why do you folks from the west hate the truth ?

1 Like

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by Shevchenkko: 5:26pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
Apapa is acting according to the dictate of the law. No court has said he is not the authentic Chairman.

So why was he sent out of the court if he's recognized as the authentic chairman ? Madrid guy are you sure you did not smoke colos ?

1 Like

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by madridguy(m): 5:27pm On May 17, 2023
Which court send him out abi Obidence thugs dragged him out.

Shevchenkko:
So why was he sent out of the court if he's recognized as the authentic chairman ? Madrid guy are you sure you did not smoke colos ?

1 Like

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by Shevchenkko: 5:30pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

He was not recognized in the court as the authentic chairman so that's the point

1 Like

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by Newton2024: 5:34pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

Did you watch the video or you are just determined to remain mischievous?

1 Like

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by Justiceleague1: 5:49pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
Don't bring Nigeria police in this mess. The Igbos are the one that beat Alhaji Apapa and almost overpowered the men of the Nigeria Police trying to rescue him.

This old man is here wailing and lamenting and gnashing his teeth over labor party matters!!!

grin grin grin
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by ProphetM0hammad: 5:58pm On May 17, 2023
These so called Obidients ruined the political career of obi and now they are abusing people from other nations online for Hilda Baci indirectly making her look like a bad person.

I won't be surprised if someone takes it personal and decide to break her record, especially women from Kenya and South Africa

1 Like

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:05pm On May 17, 2023
Newton2024:
Did you watch the video or you are just determined to remain mischievous?
Madridguy don't have data to watch the video

I guess he has not been paid this month stipend 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by madridguy(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2023
grin grin Do you want to give me IOU? Meanwhile, if you sabi the guy that removed Alhaji Apapa cap tell him to go and arrange 70 goats and 700 gallons of palm oil to appease the gods.

PrinceOfLagos:

Madridguy don't have data to watch the video

I guess he has not been paid this month stipend 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by Killerbag36: 6:07pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the United Nation are noting everything.

This is injustice against Apapa.

Yes oo post ur pix nd location so we put in protective custody to testify
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:08pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
grin grin Do you want to give me IOU? Meanwhile, if you sabi the guy that removed Alhaji Apapa cap tell him to go and arrange 70 goats and 700 gallons of palm oil to appease the gods.

Lamidi apapa is a nobody in labour party and we've proven that legitimately today through the court
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by madridguy(m): 6:10pm On May 17, 2023
Pa Apapa remains the bonafide chairman of Labour Party.

PrinceOfLagos:

Lamidi apapa is a nobody in labour party and we've proven that today through the court
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:15pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
Pa Apapa remains the bonafide chairman of Labour Party.

Dey whyne yourself you hear ? 😂😂

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by madridguy(m): 6:17pm On May 17, 2023
No this and have peace, Obi will leave LP for Apapa las las.

PrinceOfLagos:

Dey whyne yourself you hear ? 😂😂

1 Like

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:20pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
No this and have peace, Obi will leave LP for Apapa las las.

Any party that Obi move to if the need arises, we will move with him

Nigerians will move with him because the Obidients movement isn't built on a political party but individual and Peter Obi is the man .

1 Like

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by madridguy(m): 6:25pm On May 17, 2023
Obi should go back to APGA and go and appease the gods of the party.

PrinceOfLagos:

Any party that Obi move to if the need arises, we will move with me

Nigerians will move with him because the Obidients movement isn't built on a political party but individual and Peter Obi is the man .

1 Like

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by 00FFT00(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2023
oyatz:
This is very wrong.
The Obidents are worse than the people they criticize and demonize.

1) The court declared Pa Lamidi Apapa, the Fmr Deputy National Chairman as the right candidate to be Acting National Chairman (according to the Constitution of the Labour Party) when the Chairman was suspended on account of court actions.

2) Pa Lamidi Apapa is a founding member of the Labour Party. Peter Obi and his Obidents joined the Labour Party 9 months to the election.

3) The Obidents could have just ignored him instead of harassing him out of the court room.

May I ask you?. What if the people he audaciously ordered to vacate their seats for him were foolish enough and heed his command, what outcome do you think that single action will bode on the case before the court?.
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:35pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
Obi should go back to APGA and go and appease the gods of the party.

You dey talk like small pikin 😂😂

1 Like

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by madridguy(m): 6:36pm On May 17, 2023
Because i told your Obi what to do to salvage his dying political career ?

PrinceOfLagos:

You dey talk like small pikin 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:38pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
Because i told your Obi what to do to salvage his dying political career ?

Madrid , if another election is done today , Mr Obi will perform excellently well as usual .

Tinubu depended on rigging to win election.
Fact!
Re: How Much Was This Man Paid To Disgrace Himself Like This ? Photo by tamdun: 6:44pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

Amin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Spend N60bn On Bullet-Proof Vehicles In Five Years / Why Are Yorubas Not Protesting The Fulanis Forceful Occupation Of Kwara??? / Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Is Next For SE Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.