Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,785 members, 7,824,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head (4120 Views)

Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife / Ganduje Removes Kwankwaso Red Cap From Supporter's Head, Dumps It Inside A Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:28pm On May 17, 2023
Hmm kama go reach the guy, politics aside, they went too far for such act on the old man.

arantess:

Too far?

Who went far by killing and maiming voters?

The man is a mole, even the tribunal shut him down when he introduced himself

The gist is that APC are bringing thugs on Friday.......that katakata dem dey find go burst out

the old man did kill and maim voters ? I can't comprehend ur statement bro.
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by leokid866: 7:36pm On May 17, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

Okoro you could have avoided this by using APGA instead of Lamidi's LP

obi shat the bed with APGA he can never go back.
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by aariwa(m): 7:36pm On May 17, 2023
Curse from dirty mouth wey don chon bribe na blessing

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by LadyRosa2(f): 8:26pm On May 17, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

I give that your unruly okoro that removed this aged man's hat up till no more than next Mondays Igbo forced Sabbath .

Speak pidgin bros.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by HussenAdul: 8:27pm On May 17, 2023
Congratulations for recovery of ur million-dollar cap.
As ur courses, e no dey work. If e de work, all APC politicians for don join Abba Kyari te-te
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by Kikeslayer2: 8:27pm On May 17, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Speak pidgin bros.

Before next sit at home Sabbath , your okoro will be no more .
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by LadyRosa2(f): 8:34pm On May 17, 2023
[quote author=Kikeslayer2 post=123199401]

Before next sit at home Sabbath , your okoro will be no more .

[/q

grin
This people think highly of themselves grin

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by SalamRushdie: 8:41pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This is deep if you understand Yoruba. Pa Lamidi Apapa has used afoshe and spat on the ground to curse that unruly disrespectful member of the mob.

What is Afoshe?
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by Bringbackmandat: 8:52pm On May 17, 2023
The Babalawo is already a cursed old fool. What ever he said is trash.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by Baronthecelebri: 8:53pm On May 17, 2023
Good for him
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by arantess: 9:02pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The Moment Pa Lamidi Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head

On the issue that led to the removal of his cap by angry youths that attacked him at the court premises, he said: “As you can see, I have recovered my cap. But as for the person that removed my cap, he will suffer till the end of his life.

“I saw him. He is a young chap but he will never grow old,” he added

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/peter-obi-abure-sponsored-thugs-against-me-in-court-lamidi-apapa/

This is deep if you understand Yoruba. Pa Lamidi Apapa has used afoshe and spat on the ground to curse that unruly disrespectful member of the mob.
Why are you people crying over LP in-house activities?

Help us understand since when you care so much about LP

The old man has no wisdom

He made a fool of himself, therefore them go use am shine

His curse won't pass the roof of that court, as long as his intentions are not pure

1 Like

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by arantess: 9:03pm On May 17, 2023
wahalawahala:
not surprised.
Na bicycle kick una dey use wake una elders fr dat side 😒
Una dey prostrate for morning, behead Una fathers for night.

We have seen the news on nairaland here...

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by Phoen1X: 9:04pm On May 17, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

Okoro you could have avoided this by using APGA instead of Lamidi's LP

Can you boast of any party formed by your fathers living or dead ?.
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by tubolancer(m): 9:06pm On May 17, 2023
LadyRosa2:
undecided

Lol...
A cursed old man proclaiming a curse on another?
Baba wey expose him unclothedness for children will soon have kids playing with his brokor'su!

Such curses have no effect.

Old man wey disgrace himself like this is even under a curse.
It has effect that is why it is called a curse
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by arantess: 9:07pm On May 17, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Hmm kama go reach the guy, politics aside, they went too far for such act on the old man.
Too far?

Who went far by killing and maiming voters?

The man is a mole, even the tribunal shut him down when he introduced himself

The gist is that APC are bringing thugs on Friday.......that katakata dem dey find go burst out
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by LadyRosa2(f): 9:08pm On May 17, 2023
tubolancer:

Story.
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by arantess: 9:10pm On May 17, 2023
tubolancer:
Nonsense

The curse shall do him no more harm than a bird flying over his head
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by NoToPile: 9:11pm On May 17, 2023
The guy had better take elders from his family to go beg that man.

I don't care for whatever they are all fighting for in court but there are lines you should never cross.

That chap crossed the line even if the man said nothing it has consequences now that the man opened his mouth to curse him double wahala.

He can decide allow some people deceive him that it's irrelevant na him sabi.
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by kokoA(m): 9:12pm On May 17, 2023
The babalawo has spoken
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by darkwan: 9:13pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

why remove his hat....??
is he the chairman or not....??

best is to just leave the party to them....
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by Kikeslayer2: 9:16pm On May 17, 2023
Phoen1X:
Can you boast of any party formed by your fathers living or dead ?.

You no see the one ojukwu form before una latch on to Lamidi own ?

You see this your cursed covetous nature ? It will always keep you on a sisyphean path

Rinse and repeat folly that will leave you ever wailing and crying victim

You go labour in vein

Okoro slave
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by wahalawahala: 9:17pm On May 17, 2023
arantess:

Una dey prostrate for morning, behead Una fathers for night.

We have seen the news on nairaland here...
yes o, we all saw the news of the biggest skull mining burst ever, the okija shrine story is still very fresh in mind.. den even talk fr every family in alaigbo, there's atleast a member skull among the skulls discovered in okija, abeg na ur papa own or ur mama own dey miss? 😒

1 Share

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by Kikeslayer2: 9:19pm On May 17, 2023
wahalawahala:
yes o, we saw the news of the biggest skull mining burst ever, the okija shrine story is still fresh in mind.. den even talk fr every family in alaigbo, there's is atleast a member skull among the skulls discovered in okija, abeg na ur papa own or ur mama own dey miss? 😒

The okoro accuses others what he is most guilty of.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by Blazebond(m): 9:20pm On May 17, 2023
LadyRosa2:
undecided

Lol...
Baba wey expose him unclothedness for children will soon have kids playing with his brokor'su!

Don't worry,you will receive the curse and live the curse.
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:22pm On May 17, 2023
He has defiled himself,and debased his old age,the curse can never work.EWURE,hungry male angry
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by Phoen1X: 9:27pm On May 17, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

You no see the one ojukwu form before una latch on to Lamidi own ?

You see this your cursed covetous nature ? It will always keep you on a sisyphean path

Rinse and repeat folly that will leave you ever wailing and crying victim

You go labour in vein

Okoro slave
In conclution,your fathers are mere "never do wells" except ,of course,at the ogogoro drinking and brewing business.
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by candygist: 10:31pm On May 17, 2023
LadyRosa2:
undecided

Lol...

Person way them curae dey reach old age ?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by losky83: 2:19am On May 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

On the issue that led to the removal of his cap by angry youths that attacked him at the court premises, he said: “As you can see, I have recovered my cap. But as for the person that removed my cap, he will suffer till the end of his life.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/peter-obi-abure-sponsored-thugs-against-me-in-court-lamidi-apapa/

YOU STAND IN DARKNESS TRYING TO BRING DOOOM TO THE PEOPLE AND YOU STILL FEEL YOUR EVIL CURSE WILL WORK?,YOU LIE.
GO AND RETURN THE MONEY BEFORE PABLO WILL SEND TONY MONTANA AFTER YOU.
UNFORTUNATELY,COMMANDO,RAMBO,TOM CRUISE,JAMES BOND ARE ALL WITH OBI SO YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANYBODY TO PROTECT YOU.
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by losky83: 2:20am On May 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

YOU STAND IN DARKNESS TRYING TO BRING DOOOM TO THE PEOPLE AND YOU STILL FEEL YOUR EVIL CURSE WILL WORK?,YOU LIE.
GO AND RETURN THE MONEY BEFORE PABLO WILL SEND TONY MONTANA AFTER YOU.
UNFORTUNATELY,COMMANDO,RAMBO,TOM CRUISE,JAMES BOND ARE ALL WITH OBI SO YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANYBODY TO PROTECT YOU..
Re: The Moment Pa Lamidi Apapa Cursed An Obidient For Removing Cap From His Head by xangerar: 4:25am On May 18, 2023
madridguy:
Did Omisere removed Bola Ige's cap ?

Yes, true! He removed his cap and threw it up a tree. And that was actually a few weeks before Chief Bola Ige, SAN was then assassinated in Ibadan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Role Do We Play To Reduce Corruption In Nigeria? / Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning / Beware Of The American New World Order.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.