Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. (16985 Views)

Flooding: Declaring A State Of Emergency Is Not Yet Necessary - Minister Of Wate / I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging / Anti -corruption War Suffers Setback As Minister Is Declared Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by luluman: 9:51am On May 24, 2023
Godoverevery:
Am tired .....like it really disgusting and irritating.

You can't even be on SM in peace again.

I wish I can just screen shot my FB chat here.......90% of Nigeria ladies are now beggers.

How did we get here Out the blue someone will just text you and start telling you.
Her gas have finished
Her mother is sick
Her house rent is due
Her birthday is tomorrow...Etc

You mistaking hi them and boom billing is the next thing.

Some will meet you were you want to get something and start begging you to buy things for them also.

Just this evening (a full grown adult) someone I barely know is begging me for data lying to me she want to use the data to send money to a client meanwhile she will waste the data viewing tik tok and Instagram.

Why is begging now so convenient for majority of our ladies?? Where is the contentment and self respect ?

Why is it so convenient be begging total strangers rather than ask people close to you for assistance.

Single mothers own is another case entirely......majority of those one are just something I can't describe.

No lady should come here and give that BS of is guys disguising to be female doing those things......we guys ain't that stupid not to know fake profiles.

Nigeria govt needs to do something about this trend cos our ladies are now becoming a thing of mockery.

How will a guy respect you as a lady if all you do is beg beg beg.

If you don't have to give just ignore now, is it a crime to beg online?
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Keaton(m): 10:09am On May 24, 2023
Fireborn:
Nairaland is faceless forum you say what you want,or accused someone you don't know,it doesn't take away the fact.you can open a thread on the subject matter is all your business if you want.celestine the nairaland begging champion according to you is not using someone else's picture according to what afonjapriest write in his post shekinah

Oga cripple, since you fit type all this thing, why you never comot outside go find work? Do you want to remain useless all your life?
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by Keaton(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2023
Fireborn:
since you don't have anything to say in respect to the subject at hand continue your abusive word,I doesn't change the fact what a man sow that's what he will reap. The world we are is a mystery, you don't know what will happen tomorrow

What other subject at hand? I agree that its you in the picture. Now, can you tell me why you have been begging on this forum for the past 5 years?
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by olenime(m): 8:04pm On May 24, 2023
Mogajunior:
Can you please explain how you view in ghost mode?
From your whatsap-settings-privacy-read receipts (SWITCH IT OFF)
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by kkins25(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2023
Alot are guys with female accounts. They actually buy female accounts from girls and use their profiles to do begging.
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by vickydevoka(m): 6:03am On May 25, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Say no more! Oya, send me 100k.

The money wey you been wan give Pocohàntas for wedding support, send am to me. Since you are looking for ladies to beg you for money.
You no come send your account number
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:02am On May 25, 2023
vickydevoka:

You no come send your account number

gracias de antemano. ☺️
Re: Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. by vickydevoka(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

2054237380. KUDA.

gracias de antemano. ☺️
Mbok!! Kuya esid!! Can we exchange contact. At least you are into tech, we have something in common. I want know whom I'm about to ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video: Real Story Of Nigeria / This Lady‘s Nose is the biggest no doubt(Must See) / FPSO Vessel Explodes At Escravos, Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.