Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,756 members, 7,862,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) (24686 Views)

#EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by TGreatGatsby: 9:47pm On May 17, 2023
I like lawyers reasoning, too sense cannot kill dis guy. Him use style serve NPF thier own

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Realhommie(m): 9:50pm On May 17, 2023
fastseo:
why is it that those that talk I'll of Peter obi always end up somehow
Abeg go sidon one corner..... Una go always find one way or the other to yarn dust and relate wetin no get head.
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Realhommie(m): 9:51pm On May 17, 2023
SmartyPants:

There are thousands of people who have spoken ill of the man with nothing happening to them -- and nothing will happen to them.

What happened to Kuti was he misbehaved and he got caught.
No mind am...
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by obaidan: 9:57pm On May 17, 2023
hIs lawyers see they have no way around it for him..this strategy is to whip-up public sentiment so the judicial system can be put under pressure to give him a soft landing..the same thing the Nigeria elites particularly the very respected Obasanjo , David Mark and co tried to do with Ekweremadu...
His lawyers should be dealing with the issues with the court of law not granting unnecessary interview

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by On25: 9:57pm On May 17, 2023
personqq2:
Interesting.
Rules 19
Anthony the serial scammer alias faith sh new alternative account to modify his fake begging post later mynd44 Dominique mukina2 justwise Rocktation oamj4 seun nlfpmod
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by proprince(m): 10:00pm On May 17, 2023
Jail the fool.

There is a videon of him Seun trending online presently, in that video he said "Una know how many police i don tear slap?"

Give him 5 yrs in prison to serve as a lesson.
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by dfrost: 10:01pm On May 17, 2023
ednut1:
Before you act in this life always think. If he gets convicted how will he get called for shows abroad

I was saying this on another thread and someone asked me how does it affect him.

Make e dey play.
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Savechild23: 10:01pm On May 17, 2023
I don’t think SP Benjamin should be looking for more evidence to jail this mofo ragtag because the video speaks for itself or is the court corrupt too
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Xpol: 10:04pm On May 17, 2023
ednut1:
Before you act in this life always think. If he gets convicted how will he get called for shows abroad
conviction or jail doesn't really affect musicians aa you think. If R Kelly can be lucky and be released tomorrow, within one he'll make millions of dollars
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by AlphaWolf27: 10:05pm On May 17, 2023
You are the same people that will criticize police for not acting and then go-ahead calling Nigeria a zoo, then you turn around and criticize them again when they act. Hypocrisy.

aikyg:
Really sad how they are treating this guy. He only slapped and shoved the policeman. He did not punch, kick or hit him with any weapon. This is becoming unnecessarily petty and the sympathy is now shifting from the policeman to Seun.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by obaidan: 10:11pm On May 17, 2023
Here is the game plan; The Lagos State Bureau of Public Prosecution are the ones that will prosecute him.....the APC Lagos Family although not in support of his actions, are also not ready to let him go to jail, that Bureau of Public Prosecution will level intentionally watered charges against him and most of those will be thrown out on technicalities
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by MrAgbako: 10:15pm On May 17, 2023
ednut1:
do you know convict music ?
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by frozen70(f): 10:20pm On May 17, 2023
fastseo:

Lol
Na him head they catch them
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Starhearts: 10:25pm On May 17, 2023
fastseo:

Ur assumption is totally wrong
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Truthshscrazy: 10:42pm On May 17, 2023
wink
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by chatinent: 10:48pm On May 17, 2023
I haven’t commented on this issue of the police being slapped because if I am very honest, some of them deserve the brutality they give.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by ednut1(m): 11:01pm On May 17, 2023
Xpol:
conviction or jail doesn't really affect musicians aa you think. If R Kelly can be lucky and be released tomorrow, within one he'll make millions of dollars
r kelly is finished.already explained how it affects here
https://www.nairaland.com/7693023/seun-kutis-lawyer-adeyinka-olumide-fusikas#123201151
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by morocco97(m): 11:24pm On May 17, 2023
Sunnyski:

My dear I've been thinking the same ooo πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
So una plenty with funny thoughts πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Chykes403: 11:33pm On May 17, 2023
Realrain:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Stop begging on nairaland. It is not good for your health

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Sunnyski: 12:01am On May 18, 2023
morocco97:
So una plenty with funny thoughts πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

It's no longer funny o πŸ˜‚
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by yarimo(m): 1:32am On May 18, 2023
fastseo:
who did obi himself talk I'll on that made UK immigrations to arrest and deport him back to Nigeria

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by onatisi(m): 3:20am On May 18, 2023
aikyg:
Really sad how they are treating this guy. He only slapped and shoved the policeman. He did not punch, kick or hit him with any weapon. This is becoming unnecessarily petty and the sympathy is now shifting from the policeman to Seun.
jezzz, Na wa ooo for Nigeria. So it is petty and a small crime to slap a police officer in uniform in full public glare??
He is the luckiest man on earth and he should be grateful to God that he is a Nigerian ,a country where anything goes . He should try it in UK ,USA ,or even Ghana and see how they will disgrace him
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Dicoomoba: 3:40am On May 18, 2023
fastseo:

Peter Obi himself ended up being deported πŸ˜‚ mummu people Peter ko Paul ni
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Pwettylinda(f): 3:51am On May 18, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Oya lego!

So BISHOP FEYI alleged of rape on 2 members spoke ill of PO ? dey play
Ur idan no dey Lie , ur IDAN na mirage

Sometimes all you need in life to make progress is just an atom of brain

Check well and try get small sense na,, if you check properly that has been happening if you speak ill of PO something bad happens to you

It's just a pattern I have observed too

But your small goat brain no fit understand am undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by windvane(m): 4:53am On May 18, 2023
ednut1:
please this is 2023,shows are postponed!!or those that had show during covid,what happened?if the police man had brushed his car off third mainland bridge,would we be saying same thing?I will do same in the face of death!!!!
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Becomrichn: 5:14am On May 18, 2023
embarassed embarassed

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:23am On May 18, 2023
Seun this Seun that, who is talking about this girl? Her's was swift, fast and noiseless cos she is a nobody.

Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by apstpaulg(m): 5:25am On May 18, 2023
The NPF should know that the public is watching. And with the way they are escalating the issue, the empathy har now moved from the asaulted officer back to Seun. Meanwhile, the NPF should know that the embittered public will now be poised to beam more search light on their attrocities at checkpoints, just to get back at them.
Though we openly condemn what seun did. But the NPF should remember that, they also mostly wash their dirty linen in public.
Re: Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 5:41am On May 18, 2023
Nazgul:
Seun acted wrongly to slap a police officer, but Nigerian police themselves have been slapping, robbing and killing Nigerians for as long as I can remember.

So they should stop acting like saints and fine him so that we can rest.
Two wrongs can never make a right. Yes, my neighbour is bad, that doesn't make to be bad also. Seun acted beyond his emotion. His emotion really overshadowed him.
The police molestation would have gone down drastically but as some people are doing everything within their powers to see to that, some are pulling it down. We truly don't know what we want in this country. No basis, no standard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wale Chops Off His Signature Dreads / Tonto Dikeh Visits The Emefiele's Family / Monica Ogah Celebrates Her 27th Birthday Today (Throwback & Now Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.