Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals (10991 Views)

Imo Elections: How Results Were Manufactured In 8 LGAs — PDP / Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by YeyeGbami: 8:11am On May 18, 2023
We got to revive and recreate our state strike force vigilante service which had become awesome in terms of their work and then set up approaches to the non-kinetic approaches by calling on all those in the bush. Because when I assumed office, eight local governments in Anambra were totally under siege taken over by these hoodlums in the bushes, criminals, kidnappers and so on masquerading under the guise of agitation and all of that

Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by Donedeal1(m): 8:13am On May 18, 2023
Also needs to identify sympathizers like PO
They encourage the criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by babajero(m): 8:13am On May 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.thecable.ng/soludo-when-i-took-office-8-lgas-were-controlled-by-criminals-under-guise-of-agitations/amp
The same story buhari take come, but finally delivered the whole country to fulani terrorists.
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by Chekwume16(m): 8:14am On May 18, 2023
How can igboland be salvaged with people like you.
Instead of you to fight and restore the peace that the South East was known for you are busy comparing crime rate with boko haram infested areas. Very unfortunate
gidgiddy:
Im an Anambra man and if Soludo actually said that 8 LGA's in Anambra were being controlled by criminals, then he has lost it

Which LGA? There is no LGA controlled by criminals in the South East, what we have is criminality same as anywhere else, even much worse in some places where bandits are collecting tax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by PrinceOfLagos: 8:14am On May 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The ones that attacked US officials on Monday nko?
What makes the crime different from the people killing people and mining there skulls in Ibadan and Ogun state ?

And for the Embassy staffs killing you lied about , the U.S government has come out to say that non of there citizen was killed or hurt .
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by Angelfrost(m): 8:14am On May 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He needs to do more. That unfortunate killing of US embassy officials is a testament that Anambra is not safe yet. Anambra is not safe and it is quite unfortunate.
One does not know who to believe again for Mondays sit at home in Anambra. As the news reports stand, it is sad that those US embassy officials got killed for not sitting at home on Monday.

Soludo is barely a year in office yet it is like all his predecessors left Anambra in a mess.

The same killings that were debunked or what the fvck are you on about??!
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by chidiokay: 8:17am On May 18, 2023
peter Obi will soon come and justify criminality as Agitation, they are my neibor cheesy
After waiting 48hrs to condemn the killings of US embassy staff, peter OBi said it is becos of joblessness and failed government that gave rise to agitation ... so killings of humanitarian staffs is part of "agitation" .. OBi naa fool thank God we dodge a bullet

Headless mobs will soon flood here to say Tinubu is the one sand filling anambra with criminals, mc oluomo is behind it cheesy fools
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by Angelfrost(m): 8:17am On May 18, 2023
Well said Mr. Governor!.

The sponsors and supporters of these criminals hiding under the guise of freedom fighters should also be fished out!

Why on earth will you give criminals and murderers a cover to ruin states in the name of self actualization?!! SMH!
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:17am On May 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He needs to do more. That unfortunate killing of US embassy officials is a testament that Anambra is not safe yet. Anambra is not safe and it is quite unfortunate.

One does not know who to believe again for Mondays sit at home in Anambra. As the news reports stand, it is quite unfortunate to note that those US embassy officials got killed for not sitting at home on Monday.

Prof Soludo is barely a year in office yet it is like all his predecessors left Anambra in a mess.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Stop peddling this lies, America has confirmed that none of their citizens were killed. Some of you ignoramuses don't bother making sure your claims are true before you post it on here.
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by Nobody: 8:18am On May 18, 2023
MXrep:

The attack was on Monday not Tuesday. Secondly, to h3ll with US official, nothing special about them, thirdly, attack by criminal doesn't mean the criminal control the area. Dud any criminal set up any form of government like we have in Kaduna and Niger states? Criminal attack SW even more

Still, Nwanne, show respect to the dead..
They were humans before they were forcefully taken out by men unknown to the populace😓 whether they're compatriots or not.. Peace!!!
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:18am On May 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The ones that attacked US officials on Monday nko?
I doubt you care about the one going on in your region

Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by wahalawahala: 8:19am On May 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

What makes the crime different from the people killing people and mining there skulls in Ibadan and Ogun state ?

And for the Embassy staffs killing you lied about , the U.S government has come out to say that non of there citizen was killed or hurt .
thought u get sense .. smh 🙄
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:19am On May 18, 2023
Angelfrost:

The same killings that were debunked or what the fvck are you on about??!
Don't mind these ignoranmuses, every idiat come on here to peddle fake news without checks.
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by Angelfrost(m): 8:19am On May 18, 2023
chidiokay:
peter Obi will soon come and justify criminality as Agitation, they are my neibor cheesy
After waiting 48hrs to condemn the killings of US embassy staff, peter OBi said it is becos of joblessness and failed government that gave rise to agitation ... so killing of humatiran staffs is part of "agitation"

Headless mobs will soon flood

The U.S staff that even U.S confirmed are fine or another?!!

Seems some of you really wanted those people dead!
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by ChristianMuslim: 8:19am On May 18, 2023
There house is in mess, but they are striving to develop another mans house.. shame.. No wonder they bully at any little topic concerning other people.. i understand their plight.. its called enviness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by CSTRR: 8:20am On May 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

One does not know who to believe again for Mondays sit at home in Anambra. As the news reports stand, it is quite unfortunate to note that those US embassy officials got killed for not sitting at home on Monday.

Prof Soludo is barely a year in office yet it is like all his predecessors left Anambra in a mess.

Peter obi won the Inspector general of police most secured state for five consecutive years.

Evans the kidnapper ran away from Anambra to Lagos because of the heat obi gave to criminals.

If you are going to blame anybody, blame obiano.

He was not a fan of peter obi too.
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:20am On May 18, 2023
justified007:

People were killed unjustly and you're saying to hell with them ? What kind of an animal are you socalled obidients ?
No American were killed, America has confirmed that none of their citizens were killed, it is just fake news.
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:20am On May 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Gov Charles Soludo is just trying to be diplomatic so pandora Obituary wouldn't view it that his boys are being displaced from their captured territory..

When Soludo said "criminals", what he actually meant is ipob terrorists.

Having said that, ipob terrorists were actually in control of 8 LGA when gov Charles Soludo took over and it appears he is almost done displacing them.

Little wonder ipob terrorists hate Charles Soludo like shyte.
No place is safe in Nigeria under APC

Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by AmazingELixir: 8:20am On May 18, 2023
undecided

This Soludo is becoming a problem to himself...he talks too much.
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:22am On May 18, 2023
MXrep:

The attack was on Monday not Tuesday. Secondly, to h3ll with US official, nothing special about them, thirdly, attack by criminal doesn't mean the criminal control the area. Dud any criminal set up any form of government like we have in Kaduna and Niger states? Criminal attack SW even more
No US officals were attacked, The US has confirmed none of their citizens were attacked or killed. People are just peddling fake news.
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:23am On May 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

I was genuinely rooting for Soludo as next Igbo President of Nigeria but this IPOB idiots won't let him shine like he did as CBN Governor

APC governors control these states right Abi Chinese security no matter to you guys

Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by Nobody: 8:26am On May 18, 2023
This man ...... This man ...... This man ....... 🤣
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by kellybently(m): 8:26am On May 18, 2023
Goodday90:
Soludo talks too much and have little to show for his basket mouth
Always demolishing and never building,the road to his village is still how Obi left it

Worse Governor after Mbadinuju

was Obi the last Governor in that state?
Obi that ndi Anambra was insulting for poor performance is now your Golden Son.
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by ylordy(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2023
Goodday90:
Soludo talks too much and have little to show for his basket mouth
Always demolishing and never building,the road to his village is still how Obi left it

Worse Governor after Mbadinuju
is not true
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by deeva2: 8:28am On May 18, 2023
manutdrichie:
Only Adeleke is aligning with the masses for now, Soludo can continue acting drama

We are praying for Alex Otti not to join the leaque of unserious governors In Nigeria

By fire by force Nigeria must get better

Osun is doing well for now because they rejected anything Tinubu

You are still bitter..

Your wailing just started.

8 more years to go
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by onuman: 8:28am On May 18, 2023
Soludo, you too de lie.

Show people your achievements as governor; no be this type of Lai Mohammed/ President Buhari propaganda.
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by Mytime03: 8:30am On May 18, 2023
MXrep:

Soludo took over from Obiano, I hope you know. Because you are trying to rope Peter Obi into it. Secondly, the insecurity occurs at the imo boundary (Orlu axis). Imo is ruled by APC and is being used by enemies of SE
Any proof that Peter Obi's era was any way better?
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by chidiokay: 8:32am On May 18, 2023
Angelfrost:

The U.S staff that even U.S confirmed are fine or another?!!

Seems some of you really wanted those people dead!

Mumu, what you don't know simply ask,there are Nigerians working in the US embassy literally they are US staff

There is a difference between US staff and US citizen, the news says US staff and it as being confirmed some Nigerians working at the embassy were killed, your daddy Peter Obi just reacted to the news after 48hrs but he knows when Osinmen scores.
Reading through Peter Obi tweets these morning i think someone needs to sensitize OBi that the election is long over turning every situation to campaign speech is an act in futility

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by SirLakes: 8:33am On May 18, 2023
Na wah
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by onuman: 8:34am On May 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He needs to do more. That unfortunate killing of US embassy officials is a testament that Anambra is not safe yet.

Anambra is not safe ,it is not safe for foreigners and foreign investments and it is quite unfortunate.

All serious foreign investors should quit places that are hostile to foreigners and investments like Anambra and Akwa Ibom that its youth burnt down multi million dollar coconut Plantation investments and bring their investments to
Yorubaland untll these hostile regions are ready and safe for others.

We need those investors and investments to stay in Nigeria and here in Lagos and Yorubaland, our land will bless their investments for as long as they do not hate us and do not dabble into our politics.

Islamic extremist in the prowl.
Because of proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the east; you clutch tight to having one Nigeria including the east you visit with your Islamic terrorism.
You are like passengers in a drowning ship who clutch tight to the ship because the ship contains valuables. You prevent other's escape from the sinking ship. You employ all sorts of falsehood propaganda to continue your parasitic lifestyle in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Is Yet To Act On NJC’s Recommendation / NNPP Crisis Deepens As Kwankwaso Faction Expels Agbo, Others / Resign As APC Campaign DG, Middle Belt Association Tells Lalong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.