Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals (10949 Views)

Imo Elections: How Results Were Manufactured In 8 LGAs — PDP / Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by Goodday90(m): 10:04am On May 18, 2023
Nicenixon:
I'm very sure Soludo is better than your whole generation, you mean he should be constructing roads up and down while he needs funds to sponsor security, pay debts owned by the state and also pay civil servants. How much is the whole Anambra State generating?, coupled the sit at down every morning crippling the economy of the State. Leave that man alone, he hasn't spent up to two years yet but he is trying to leave a legacy and trademark in Anambra.
atleast I am better than your father,that is enough for me
If I pass your papa,I am fulfiled
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by onuman: 10:17am On May 18, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Who debunked it?
US said none of their citizens were killed

You think US will allow their citizens to go anywhere around the war ravaged south east?

They merely sent their Nigerian staff who worked in the embassy and the ibos killed them in Anambra

War ravaged Southeast? A Mohammedian as your moniker shows, can wish war to ravage Southeast.
In history, you have never read about Igbo fighting Igbo.
You Islamists brought war of Jihad to Igbo land. One Nigeria is fast ending so that you Islamists shall relax in your Arewa Islamic Republic which you started drawing its boundaries in 1999 with adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws in 12 Arewa states.
Yoruba have formed Amotekun. Forget this renewed Yoruba interest in one Nigeria because of Tinubu.
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by Benrosaria(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2023
insecurity is the scam all these bastards use to steal money. nothing to secure Soludo. do what's needful by demolishing churches and mosques, build industries of trade and watch hoodlum change to good ones
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by prophetfire: 10:31am On May 18, 2023
olasaad:
Lol so Anambra is like Borno
Don't mind that liar of a governor. This man Isn't what people think he is.
He isn't a thief in the Nigerian politicians sense, but he's very deceptive, and cunny and vindictive.
Why tell such a barefaced lie?
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by CodeTemplar: 10:53am On May 18, 2023
justified007:

People were killed unjustly and you're saying to hell with them ? What kind of an animal are you socalled obidients ?
So in all this, it is the obidient status that pained your lean brain?
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by omohayek: 11:04am On May 18, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

But your people cut off human heads and sell it in the market like stock fish in yorubaland for all kinds of rituals. How is Ogun the capital of human parts trade for decades now, better than any state in the SE or SS?
Where was Clifford Orji from again?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifford_Orji

Did the Otokoto incident happen in Ogun state?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Otokoto_Riots

And in which region have we seen disgusting pictures taken by "unknown gunmen" of human hands and heads in cooking pots?

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/02/20/killing-in-the-name-of-biafra/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lidxQzAnCXY

Enough with the pretense that such barbarism isn't as commonplace in your own homelands.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by CodeTemplar: 11:09am On May 18, 2023
omohayek:

Where was Clifford Orji from again? Did the Otokoto incident happen in Ogun state? And in which region have we seen disgusting pictures taken by "unknown gunmen" of human hands and heads in cooking pots? Enough with the pretense that such barbarism isn't as commonplace in your own homelands.
Igbos are trying but the other side is supreme when it comes to spare parts dealings.
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by justified007: 11:16am On May 18, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Yes, i agree. But what were American Embbassy staffs doing in the East? There are no Embbassies in the East.

Read what you wrote again ? So you think American embassy staffs are only restricted to the embassy or the SE is now a sacred place where people have no freedom of movements ? Btw, the people killed are Nigerians and some of them may even be of SE origin so you guys can continue protecting and providing shield for the criminals in the SE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by justified007: 11:17am On May 18, 2023
CodeTemplar:
So in all this, it is the obidient status that pained your lean brain?

Are you not obedient? Are those criminals not obedient? Swerve abeg

1 Like

Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by omohayek: 11:22am On May 18, 2023
Here's more of that SE ritualistic barbarism that is supposedly exclusive to the SW.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/02/11/exclusive-community-residents-south-east-nigeria-others-desert-homes-over-rise-ritual
Some residents of Isiala-Ngwa and Ihiala in Abia and Anambra states have fled their homes over the rising cases of ritual killing in those places.

SaharaReporters reliably gathered from fleeing residents that people were being hacked to death and their bodies mutilated by unknown persons, who go away with vital organs.

A resident of Isiala-Ngwa named Ifeanyi Okoli, disclosed that persons had been disappearing from the area mysteriously with their mutilated bodies later discovered in the bush or roadside.

According to him, at least four persons have been killed in this manner in recent times with the dismembered body later found.

Let's not forget the infamous Okija shrine.

https://www.thecable.ng/we-are-all-ritual-killers
In 2004, police discovered fifty bodies in Okija Shrine in Anambra state. Prominent Nigerian politicians visited this shrine from nearby states like Abia and Imo to faraway states like Sokoto and Adamawa. Okija Shrine is where these politicians take secret oaths often aimed at defrauding the people of Nigeria, sharing resources of the state, channeling them into private use, and protecting that ill-gotten wealth.

From the same article, we also have the following.
In 2016, construction workers discovered three dead bodies in the foundation of a church building under construction in Enugu. The building owner was a ritualist masquerading as a man of God. When the man was arrested and investigated, the bodies turned out to be those of missing keke drivers. So many like him successfully built their churches without being discovered.

That Igbo trolls have been the ones exclusively focused on posting articles about "skull mining" shouldn't allow us to mistake propaganda for reality, which is that the ridiculous superstitions which encourage such barbarity are a shared heritage of Nigeria's entire south, and in that whole region, only in the SE (in Ohafia, in particular) was head-hunting practiced as recently as the 1920s.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by Larryndelaw: 11:43am On May 18, 2023
See you talking about OBI state? A man that esntd to rule Nigeria can't rule his state successfully
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by JinxBreaker: 11:54am On May 18, 2023
Guy wetin bring Akwa lbom State into this matter now??
Shebi you no get sense abi
You better respect yourself ok.

So you think that foreign investors are not aware of the evil skull mining and body parts trade that's going on in your region for a very long time now

As at two weeks ago according to reports here on Nairaland and other media, human leg was sold at N10,000 in the black market in Yoruba land.

And this is the same region where Killer Fulani Herdsmen storm a Church and murdered many worshipers which the news made headlines on all media platforms including WlON, Al jazeera, BBC, etc.

You must be a very big fhooooool if you think that foreign investors don't know that Akwa lbom is safer than your skull mining region.

FreeStuffsNG:
He needs to do more. That unfortunate killing of US embassy officials is a testament that Anambra is not safe yet.

Anambra is not safe ,it is not safe for foreigners and foreign investments and it is quite unfortunate.

All serious foreign investors should quit places that are hostile to foreigners and investments like Anambra and Akwa Ibom that its youth burnt down multi million dollar coconut Plantation investments and bring their investments to Yorubaland untll these hostile regions are ready and safe for others.

We need those investors and investments to stay in Nigeria and here in Lagos and Yorubaland, our land will bless their investments[b] for as long as they do not hate us[/b] and do not dabble into our politics.

One does not know who to believe again for Mondays sit at home in Anambra. As the news reports stand, it is quite unfortunate to note that those US embassy officials got killed for not sitting at home on Monday.

Prof Soludo is barely a year in office yet it is like all his predecessors left Anambra in a complete mess.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:01pm On May 18, 2023
justified007:

Read what you wrote again ? So you think American embassy staffs are only restricted to the embassy or the SE is now a sacred place where people have no freedosm of movements ? Btw, the people killed are Nigerians and some of them may even be of SE origin so you guys can continue protecting and providing shield for the criminals in the SE.
Sorry I asked a simple question, undecided there was no need for the derogatory remarks, and what is with the "we" guys can continue protecting criminals? You have never even met me or knows who i am and where i am from. Why do you think i wouldn't know that there are no embbassies in the Eastern Naigeria? Why do you think i would be concerned if any American citizen is killed in Naigeria? undecided Do have a good day.
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:13pm On May 18, 2023
And those are the savage Anambra ritualists men that breed savage youths to kill steal and destroy in Anambra in those remote and porous villages angryGod help Soludo to wipe those vultures out of anambra,and fix Anambra for genuine progress IFSHA. angry

1 Like

Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by Stone24: 12:20pm On May 18, 2023
Someone should tell this Little abuse blood that it was during his tenure that everything started in Anambra
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by Floxyijeoma(f): 1:03pm On May 18, 2023
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=123200946] All serious foreign investors should quit places that are hostile to foreigners and investments like Anambra and Akwa Ibom that its youth burnt down multi million dollar coconut Plantation investments and bring their investments to Yorubaland untll these hostile regions are ready and safe for others.

We need those investors and investments to stay in Nigeria and here in Lagos and Yorubaland, our land will bless their investments[ b] for as long as they do not hate us [/b] and do not dabble into our politics.

One does not know who to believe again for Mondays sit at home in Anambra. As the news reports stand, it is quite unfortunate to note that those US embassy officials got killed for not sitting at home on Monday. Do you know that we don't want Gov. Udom? Get the fact, about what he did
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by truthfinder319: 1:28pm On May 18, 2023
PoBI of IpOB
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by Cantonese: 3:49pm On May 18, 2023
gidgiddy:
Im an Anambra man and if Soludo actually said that 8 LGA's in Anambra were being controlled by criminals, then he has lost it

Which LGA? There is no LGA controlled by criminals in the South East, what we have is criminality same as anywhere else, even much worse in some places where bandits are collecting tax

Don't mind the yeye man. He removed the criminals and imposed thugs and touts all over the state in the name of vigilante groups.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by Sonyboom: 3:56pm On May 18, 2023
Same Anambra the Pandora criminal Obi Pandora left for Obiano ba

MXrep:

Soludo took over from Obiano, I hope you know. Because you are trying to rope Peter Obi into it. Secondly, the insecurity occurs at the imo boundary (Orlu axis). Imo is ruled by APC and is being used by enemies of SE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by Scarcity234: 4:25pm On May 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The ones that attacked US officials on Monday nko?
Is owo under the control of criminals during the attack on church sometime in June last year??
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by Hawkler: 9:28pm On May 18, 2023
MXrep:

The attack was on Tuesday not Monday. Secondly, to h3ll with US officials, nothing special about them, thirdly, an attack by a criminal doesn't mean the criminal control the area. Dud any criminal set up any form of government like we have in Kaduna and Niger states? Criminal attack SW even more
Animal among men, you are worst or equal to the bandit.
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by bemimi8444: 9:16am On May 19, 2023
Testing forum out
Re: Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals by herrostar: 11:06am On May 23, 2023
Efulefu
RecentHistory:

Na wetin your papa be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elendu Reports - Cutting Edge Investigative Journalism / Comprehensive History Of The Disputed Anambra Oil Basin / Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Holds Press Conference (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.