Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet (28030 Views)

Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by OmoEpe(m): 12:02am On May 18, 2023
Ibo women are devilish animals in human skin,little wonder their youths aka IPOB miscreants cook Egusi with human heads

Useless cannibals

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by TakeNigeriaBack: 12:05am On May 18, 2023
Imagine, did this to this African prince because of fvcking English, a white man's language? Of course, we know Ibos worship the whites.

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Kion: 12:09am On May 18, 2023
She would be imprisoned if it was in the uk

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by jagorinho: 12:10am On May 18, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
Imagine, did this to this African prince because of fvcking English, a white man's language? Of course, we know Ibos worship the whites.
That is why they always copy CNN, WHO, FIFA, uefa etc in any of their little agitations against the Nigerian state, i call it prime exhibition of inferiority complex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by simplekinky: 12:12am On May 18, 2023
Wow. Just wow.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by dannykares: 12:13am On May 18, 2023
Anambra is becoming de worst state in south east over insecurity

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by SonofGod231: 12:20am On May 18, 2023
This is pathetic....As far back as I can remember,My Dad flogs me for not carrying first from my primary till I finished secondary school.Something, I never successful did..And mine always comes with hard punishment and labour(No TV,no games,no playing outside,no friends) he only wants to see you reading your books...One day,I had read non-stop over night and was tired....I started crying and was still crying while going to tell the man "Daddy,I am tired of reading my books" but the man said I should just be looking at my book..He told me to go back into my room and be looking at my books.
One other time,I was playing video games in the sittingroom and didn't know when he drove in,I must have mistaken his car sound for the neighbors....My Dad came in and caught me red-handed,he turned green like incredible hulk coz he had warned me never to play the game again,he seized it and took it to their room but I've been begging my mum to give me the game and she felt why did he buy the game in the first place,only for it to be wasting in dust and it was that expensive.So she gave it to me on that faithful day
..The man smashed the tv set on the ground and rushed me.That day, I ran for my dear Life but no one could save me. I ended up in the hospital.
After breaking my leg and arm he took me to the hospital...Looking back I wonder What the fvck was all that for?!Smh

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Kobicove(m): 12:21am On May 18, 2023
So does this stupid woman think telling us that her husband beat her in return will mitigate the seriousness of the crime she committed? angry

See how she beat a 7 year old boy to the extent that he looks like a professional boxer who just finished a fight!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by cococandy(f): 12:32am On May 18, 2023
The way people punish children as if they are not human beings embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by TheGift: 12:35am On May 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Krublog(m): 12:41am On May 18, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:
angry I understand the Woman's pain, how big boy like this no go fit recite ABCD? But education isn't by force Sha , she can learn a skill in future or join the hookupians .. all join... cool cool grin

"Nephew"

The boy no do, he leave am for EVE daughters...
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Sammyblacky87: 12:48am On May 18, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:
angry I understand the Woman's pain, how big boy like this no go fit recite ABCD? But education isn't by force Sha , she can learn a skill in future or join the hookupians .. all join... cool cool grin
Na dem! But if na ur pikin no fit recite ABCD u go design his face like this abi?
God dey see all of us.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by simplekinky: 1:00am On May 18, 2023
That's what people say.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by ahnie: 1:05am On May 18, 2023
Poor kid.
I can't treat someone kids like this,God forbid.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by ahnie: 1:07am On May 18, 2023
cococandy:
The way people punish children as if they are not human beings embarassed
I dey tell you.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by viodemus: 1:12am On May 18, 2023
A very no-conscience conduct. A very mean action from the woman. I wish the child a speedy recovery and a better educated (by self and by others) future.

Is that other tribes don't beat their kids, is it not Nigeria again. Igbos should continue exposing this kinds of evils within our community.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by AutoRedux: 1:50am On May 18, 2023
Daddyyin:
Their women are too toxic. Always is the news for brutalising little children. That tribe ehn undecided

Your papa left yansh.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Minatouchiha(m): 2:32am On May 18, 2023
Her body go calm down now. Maybe it wasn't actually intended o. Na overzealousness cause dis one.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by sameks08(m): 2:57am On May 18, 2023
I fear that person that fears no woman wickedness at the highest other
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by mysticwarrior(m): 3:04am On May 18, 2023
Some Ibo women are direct descendants of Jezebel. The she-demon was even trying to gather sympathy by saying her husband beats her up after what she did. She wants to shift the goalpost and make her husband look like the subject of another domestic violence, more Jezebel like her will be exposed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Judolisco(m): 3:18am On May 18, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:
pikin like dis dey do househelp, he don drop comut from sch, he dey collect steady beating, dem beat am because say e chop fish.... And u think say na alphabet be him problem arbi..... Yansh dey pain u? Na why she wan blind d boy bdat?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Amayabor1: 3:19am On May 18, 2023
Igbo women are evil when dealing with kids living with them that are not their own. Very wicked people!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Amayabor1: 3:25am On May 18, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
Both of them are wicked... cheesy

Seven years old should be able to recite the alphabet, even though the majority of kids have "learned to read" by the time they are seven years old, as they develop into great readers, they continue to gain confidence in their fluency, vocabulary, and reading comprehension abilities.

But in this part of the world, guardian, teachers, and parents could terrorise children until their heart fails to present what they know simply by fear making them lose confidence.

They flog or beat you until you forget everything sef

Both of them are wicked? So, for failing to recite the alphabet, you beat a child to this extent?

For trying to justify what was meted on this child, woes will befall you. You will live to regret this statement. Your own children will undergo worse punishment from family relatives.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Geo4646: 3:40am On May 18, 2023
The boy go dey brilliantly wicked.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by bigcasava1(m): 3:58am On May 18, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/17/woman-brutalises-almost-blinds-7-year-old-nephew-anambra-failing-recite-english-alphabet
sorry to say this, but I must say it! Our Igbo women are terrible when it comes to handling house help, even my wife is also not exempted that's why I stop bringing house help into my house bcoz I can't stand the sight of watching an innocent child being maltreated just bcoz the child didn't come out of ur womb.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Ireportlive: 4:06am On May 18, 2023
This is extreme brutality.... No matter what children should be with their biological Parents or grandparents

But why do Ibo women think violence is a form of correction?! The little boy would just become hardened criminal.

My Dad's rarely hardly beat a child, but his words and counseling can pierce a soul.. he would make you understand why you are wrong and consiquences of your actions and you might end up crying

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by tyinfinity: 4:19am On May 18, 2023
They all resemble obituary OSU bitter of Agulu .looking for his mandate inside gutter

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by FireUpNow(m): 4:20am On May 18, 2023
Very terrible
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Amumaigwe: 4:37am On May 18, 2023
9jvirgin:
Igbo women are vicious, violent and dangerous. They’re pure evil and can be deadly when it comes to torture of kids that are not theirs.

Meanwhile, we must reclaim our mandate from escoBAT the evil desperado running against the will of the people.

Torture is not as bad as using human beings for ritual sacrifices. Is it?
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by lexy2014: 5:07am On May 18, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

The woman's pain? Were would the boy have learned the ABCD?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping / Fabulous Michael Onwudiachi: 1-Year-Old Boy Stolen In Abuja (Photo) / Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.