Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet (28032 Views)

Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by lexy2014: 5:11am On May 18, 2023
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Becomrichn: 5:11am On May 18, 2023
embarassed embarassed

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by goslowgoslow(m): 5:19am On May 18, 2023
Olamila:
My question is what's inec hiding how can a public institution that claim independence go to court to object televising of highly disputed election in Nigerian history. Is this not an opportunity for inec to clear their name instead the opposite is the case. I no tinubu never won the election
Those moderators will not see this one to ban for derailing the thread.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Okhuadams(m): 5:20am On May 18, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:
angry I understand the Woman's pain, how big boy like this no go fit recite ABCD? But education isn't by force Sha , she can learn a skill in future or join the hookupians .. all join... cool cool grin
You no get sense because he can't recite she has the right to beat him to death or didn't you read the part that said the boy has been in and out of school. You can do worse you and your fellow likes

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Okhuadams(m): 5:21am On May 18, 2023
Olamila:
My question is what's inec hiding how can a public institution that claim independence go to court to object televising of highly disputed election in Nigerian history. Is this not an opportunity for inec to clear their name instead the opposite is the case. I no tinubu never won the election
go politics section go cry ur cry
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by goslowgoslow(m): 5:22am On May 18, 2023
[code][/code]
Sammyblacky87:

Na dem! But if na ur pikin no fit recite ABCD u go design his face like this abi?
God dey see all of us.
Dust dey the guy brain.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Okhuadams(m): 5:23am On May 18, 2023
9jvirgin:
Igbo women are vicious, violent and dangerous. They’re pure evil and can be deadly when it comes to torture of kids that are not theirs.

Meanwhile, we must reclaim our mandate from escoBAT the evil desperado running against the will of the people.
And you are a certified Saint. Go to politics section and cry ur cry
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by goslowgoslow(m): 5:25am On May 18, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:
angry I understand the Woman's pain, how big boy like this no go fit recite ABCD? But education isn't by force Sha , she can learn a skill in future or join the hookupians .. all join... cool cool grin
Wetin dey pain the woman? You well so?
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by goslowgoslow(m): 5:28am On May 18, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:
U nor dey shame see person wey say how big boy no go fit recite ABCD dey refer to NEPHEW as girl and you are bigger than the boy...chai! You dey shame me!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by dealslip(f): 5:30am On May 18, 2023
I have been saying this thing for a while. This thing is too much among Igbo women. The men must sit up and help to trace the root of this problem. Child Abuse and Violence against Children is prevalent among Igbo women. A law like life imprisonment has to be passed for this to stop. At least 90% of such cases are attributed to one Igbo woman or the other. A seven year old can't be a house help.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:52am On May 18, 2023
Another Jezebel caught in the act.These despicable beings need to be seriously dealt with.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by jidxin(m): 5:55am On May 18, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:
it is a must for children to learn basic education. Learning skills will only compound that problem. That is why we have a lot of artisans that cannot graduate or gain freedom from their masters.. Or the ones that managed to leave and start on their own are very poor at their jobs.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by apstpaulg(m): 5:57am On May 18, 2023
It's a pity.
You just can't value other's, when you don't know your own essence first, as a human.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by naijapikin2(m): 5:58am On May 18, 2023
This case is simple: she should be given state and capital to recite, if she cannot then she should be severely injured.

I'm sure the little kid can recite state and capital. grin

And am sure all these nairaland mods cannot na to dey ban ban upandan dem sabi. cool
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Cassandraloius: 6:00am On May 18, 2023
O woman! Why would thou doeth such a wicked thing?
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by mukthar2000(m): 6:01am On May 18, 2023
Wicked woman being, do u known how many time sole Soyinka failed in life, but u want the little boy to became Prof suddenly forgotten that life is gradual process.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by xtivin(m): 6:10am On May 18, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:
See you, na their type dey later make am... Shows clearly your personality sad

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Kikeslayer2: 6:12am On May 18, 2023
Okoro women are evil
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by uuzba(m): 6:17am On May 18, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

The problem is that everybody does get an Education. In theory, Nigeria is an English speaking country and the language of our government is English. 99% of books sold in the country are written in English. News, TV, Radio and other media are English. Hence everybody should know English.
In practice, people are rejecting English because of colonial impact on them. But they aren't getting educated with ANOTHER language. So they end up uneducated.
Chinese have 100% of their Education in their Chinese language. So they end up still as Scientist, doctors, lawyers, engineers IN THEIR language. Same with other NON English countries. Professionals practice 100% in their language.
But in Nigeria, once you reject English, then there's no book for you to read to become a professional in anything. You are tending toward illiteracy instead.

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Kpboy1: 6:23am On May 18, 2023
pocohantas:
Igbo women again.
Tufiakwa!

Hmmmn despite trends, stereotypes are avoided based on best practice
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by backbone503(m): 6:25am On May 18, 2023
Olamila:

You seem not to understand the impact of televising such an event.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by hardbody: 6:30am On May 18, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

You first addressed the culprit as a big boy and then said she can learn a skill in the future..

You need a skill yourself since you struggle with the usage of male and female gender.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Genset: 6:34am On May 18, 2023
chatinent:
When you leave the crime and attack the tribe, you are no different from the criminal—both of you think of yourselves alone.

Shut up.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:36am On May 18, 2023
Why is it Igbo women that are fond of this? this nonsense is getting out of hands, I hope she's dealt with and imprisoned.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by boxypane(m): 6:39am On May 18, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:
Did you even read the article? How do you expect a child that is out of school to recite the English alphabet? You and that woman are likes.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Westerhoffe(m): 6:56am On May 18, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

He's a boy… not a girl. angry
And he has been out of school for a long time.
Don't justify her actions unless you are capable of doing same.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by yellowman2225(m): 7:07am On May 18, 2023
Mummyfour:

A lot of reasons can be attributed to him not learning on time.
Most children have slow learning pace and later pick up and move very fast.

It could even be as a result of the pressure the aunty is giving him at home.

He may be overwhelmed with house chores and have little or no time to rest so as to assimilate.
Fear too, can make him not to ever assimilate.

Poor nutrition
Constant beating and abuse would make him not concentrate.

Beating a child to learn is all shade of wrong and it usually does more harm than good.

Yes, you can subttly scold a child, but not make it a habit of instilling fear in them as it concerns learning.

A careful parent or guardian would try and find out what the problem is, and not just beating the child like that.

My son was a very fast learner in primary school, later on his grades began to drop. I know what I did, because I had to think out of the box, and he picked up again and began to do much better than before.
I didn't have to beat him.

Once that head or brain locks up, if you like use cutlass and open the head and shove the books inside, the books will still fall off.
Hope you get my point on this one? grin

Could you please tell us what you did in this case? I have a son like that that I introduced to music and he's also doing well in music too while his education still didn't pick up again as it was before
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by MuslimIgbo: 7:15am On May 18, 2023
Olamila:
Or deh
Get a life!
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by ghanaman5050: 7:15am On May 18, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:
English alphabet not ABCD . Do you know the meaning of Dyslexia?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Slurity(m): 7:16am On May 18, 2023
IF IT HAPPENED IN IGBO LAND, WE ARE NOT SURPRISED AT ALL. HATING AND MAILTHREATING ANYBODY THAT IS NOT THERE OWN IS THEIR HOBBY. MY TWO YEARS STAYING AMONG THEM TEACH ME ALOT ABOUT THEM. VERY HOSTILE PEOPLE.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Chikeluba25(m): 7:16am On May 18, 2023
Anambra ministry of children and women affair is truly active.... Even in the previous administration
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Bfly: 7:17am On May 18, 2023
His inability to recite ABC by age 7 is not the end of the boy? And have no right to blame him unless he is in a standard school feeding on standard food and properly taken care of. Just a year with you? And not even in school. In return the 24years old should also be tortures why she is did not complete her education and working in a multinational.

Wetin den go do the man wey don panel beat her now cos he don carry the mata for him head abi na so the woman go chop double punishment. lol

Woke mentality na rum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fabulous Michael Onwudiachi: 1-Year-Old Boy Stolen In Abuja (Photo) / Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping / Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.