Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet (28001 Views)

Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by deeva2: 8:41am On May 18, 2023
Another terrible news from Pandora state..
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by omooba969(m): 8:43am On May 18, 2023
cococandy:
The way people Igbo women punish children as if they are not human beings embarassed

Fixed cool
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by onuman: 8:44am On May 18, 2023
WE STILL GO TO LONDON'S CHATHAM HOUSE. THE WOMAN KNEW.
Colonial Masters indirectly rule Nigeria.

Colonial masters left their imprint even in our current president of Nigeria, as well as in the politicians in Nigeria.
They agree to the weakest and least qualified to rule Nigeria. Nigerian groups that oppose Colonial masters receive a veiled threat of military force by the Colonial masters.
So don't blame the woman much.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Mikkeal: 8:49am On May 18, 2023
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by omooba969(m): 8:49am On May 18, 2023
oluplus:

Where were you when a Yoruba woman who works with NNPC in kaduna and also serves as a Deaconess in LFC brutalized her houseboy for no just reason.
Why mention Igbo asif they're the only tribe that tortures Minors.

Please say no to vawulence.

Igbos, especially their women, are very notorious for child abuse.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by SonofGod231: 8:59am On May 18, 2023
mutantninja:

Poverty and frustration. He wanted you to be better than him cos he was frustrated
Something like that.....Since,he suffered as a child,he doesn't enjoy or wants me getting it easy...The poverty mentality is cray...Every time is to seat me down and tell me how he suffered to make it in life and how he started living on his own at 17.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by SonofGod231: 8:59am On May 18, 2023
teacherbim:

Your father is a bully
Mad one

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by PoloG: 9:20am On May 18, 2023
Easternbul monkey women and wickedness na like toto&prick
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by ejimatic: 9:40am On May 18, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/17/woman-brutalises-almost-blinds-7-year-old-nephew-anambra-failing-recite-english-alphabet
You injured him because of English but yiu don't care if he cannot speak or write yiur mother tonque.
English language learning is a graduual process. Sadly many parents want thier children to be experts from infancy. How much English can the parents themselves speak or write?
We should change our attitude of forceful learning of English. It is a gradual process.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Solidkay(m): 9:44am On May 18, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:
angry I understand the Woman's pain, how big boy like this no go fit recite ABCD? But education isn't by force Sha , she can learn a skill in future or join the hookupians .. all join... cool cool grin

Am surprised no one called your attention to the fact that you're spewing rubbish,
If you had calmed down to read the write up you would have understood that it's a he and he's been out of school for a while,
I'll advise you get some real education yourself.
I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by miketayo(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:
angry I understand the Woman's pain, how big boy like this no go fit recite ABCD? But education isn't by force Sha , she can learn a skill in future or join the hookupians .. all join... cool cool grin

Kill the kid na, you that can recite ABC don't know the difference between nephew and niece
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by BrutusOj(m): 11:01am On May 18, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:
Your kids will mal-handled like this innocent kid for supporting this act of wickedness. Ask thesame woman who battered the kid to write few lines of statement of what happened now, she will write nonsense.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by xtervaganza(m): 11:53am On May 18, 2023
They were raised by evil women. Little wonder they act deranged online

Ipob tueh!
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Mummyfour(f): 12:07pm On May 18, 2023
yellowman2225:

Could you please tell us what you did in this case? I have a son like that that I introduced to music and he's also doing well in music too while his education still didn't pick up again as it was before
Okay, so I took my son out one day, we were in the car and I told him if I could take him to the eatery, he said yes.

Okay so when we got there, he ordered for what he wanted. Just meatpie and a drink. We sat down to eat it.
I asked him what he wanted to be in future, he said he wanted to be an aeronautical engineer and architect.( It was not a surprise because we all knew, I just wanted him to reiterate it).
So I brought out a form I had typed at the business center with their school logo.
I told him that unfortunately he was going to repeat his class, because he wasn't doing well and all his classmates including his best friends were all going to move on to the next class.

I told him, I had already signed for his repeat, and there and then I could see the shock. He burst into tears and begian to cry.
He pushed his snacks away and told me not to accept and sign it.
I pretended to be helpless.

We got into the car and went back home, snacks forgotten grin
When we got home, I went into my room to pretend to cry while talking to myself that my son is going to repeat a class.

On Monday the following week, I already made his class teacher and proprietress know of my plan, so I went into their offices with him, gave them the fake form and told them I had signed up for him to repeat.
They began to beg me that he should not repeat that I should not allow him to repeat ( it was all drama). They were like how would your son feel when his friends and classmates are promoted?.

Finally I told them to give him a form to sign that if he doesn't improve, he will repeat.
They gave him a form for which I had earlier dropped off with them without him knowing. He agreed and signed it and wrote his name. The class teacher read it to him and he understood it perfectly.

To cut the long story short, he came first and carted away 5 awards in their school prize giving and graduation day.
And since then, he never looked back.
Psychologically he realized that if he could have done so well,to cart away awards and be acknowledged, he can continue like that all his life and be getting accolades while getting his good grades.

I know my children's emotions and I had to think out of the box to get results and I am happy I did.

But one thing you should know is that most little boys usually get playful st that age.
And again if your son is good In music, you can help him use that same music to improve on his grades.
We can talk more on that lster

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by juman(m): 1:05pm On May 18, 2023
woman who physically assaulted, brutalised and battered a seven-year-old nephew for failing to recite the English alphabet (A,B,C,D…) in the State.

Mrs. Eguta, who is pregnant and also nursing a child, is reportedly the biological sister of the mother of the boy.

She beat mercilessly son of her sister.
Many people can do that.
Very toxic woman.
She should go to jail.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by vickydevoka(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2023
9jvirgin:
Igbo women are vicious, violent and dangerous. They’re pure evil and can be deadly when it comes to torture of kids that are not theirs.

Meanwhile, we must reclaim our mandate from escoBAT the evil desperado running against the will of the people.
I be delta Igbo but you are right. Even in UK the chase their husband out from de House. Very Wicked set of people
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by YettyPicky(f): 2:58pm On May 18, 2023
Any child you cannot treat as your own, don't take him/her in.The moment some ladies bring in a child, they've found a mini slave and a channel to vent their frustrations through. sad
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by YettyPicky(f): 3:02pm On May 18, 2023
Any child you cannot treat as your own, don't take him/her in.The moment some ladies bring in a child, they've found a mini slave and a channel to vent their frustrations through. kiss
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:41pm On May 18, 2023
SonofGod231:
This is pathetic....As far back as I can remember,My Dad flogs me for not carrying first from my primary till I finished secondary school.Something, I never successful did..And mine always comes with hard punishment and labour(No TV,no games,no playing outside,no friends) he only wants to see you reading your books...One day,I had read non-stop over night and was tired....I started crying and was still crying while going to tell the man "Daddy,I am tired of reading my books" but the man said I should just be looking at my book..He told me to go back into my room and be looking at my books.
One other time,I was playing video games in the sittingroom and didn't know when he drove in,I must have mistaken his car sound for the neighbors....My Dad came in and caught me red-handed,he turned green like incredible hulk coz he had warned me never to play the game again,he seized it and took it to their room but I've been begging my mum to give me the game and she felt why did he buy the game in the first place,only for it to be wasting in dust and it was that expensive.So she gave it to me on that faithful day
..The man smashed the tv set on the ground and rushed me.That day, I ran for my dear Life but no one could save me. I ended up in the hospital.
After breaking my leg and arm he took me to the hospital...Looking back I wonder What the fvck was all that for?!Smh

Your story is painful to read.

I hope you have healed from the trauma that experience did to you?
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by SonofGod231: 3:51pm On May 18, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Your story is painful to read.

I hope you have healed from the trauma that experience did to you?
Not at all,I don't even call him and each time I do,he would thank me for calling and sing...we haven't seen in 3yrs if not for last december when we met at my cousin's wedding but my mum visits regularly.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by SonofGod231: 4:06pm On May 18, 2023
Mummyfour:

Okay, so I took my son out one day, we were in the car and I told him if I could take him to the eatery, he said yes.

Okay so when we got there, he ordered for what he wanted. Just meatpie and a drink. We sat down to eat it.
I asked him what he wanted to be in future, he said he wanted to be an aeronautical engineer and architect.( It was not a surprise because we all knew, I just wanted him to reiterate it).
So I brought out a form I had typed at the business center with their school logo.
I told him that unfortunately he was going to repeat his class, because he wasn't doing well and all his classmates including his best friends were all going to move on to the next class.

I told him, I had already signed for his repeat, and there and then I could see the shock. He burst into tears and begian to cry.
He pushed his snacks away and told me not to accept and sign it.
I pretended to be helpless.

We got into the car and went back home, snacks forgotten grin
When we got home, I went into my room to pretend to cry while talking to myself that my son is going to repeat a class.

On Monday the following week, I already made his class teacher and proprietress know of my plan, so I went into their offices with him, gave them the fake form and told them I had signed up for him to repeat.
They began to beg me that he should not repeat that I should not allow him to repeat ( it was all drama). They were like how would your son feel when his friends and classmates are promoted?.

Finally I told them to give him a form to sign that if he doesn't improve, he will repeat.
They gave him a form for which I had earlier dropped off with them without him knowing. He agreed and signed it and wrote his name. The class teacher read it to him and he understood it perfectly.

To cut the long story short, he came first and carted away 5 awards in their school prize giving and graduation day.
And since then, he never looked back.
Psychologically he realized that if he could have done so well,to cart away awards and be acknowledged, he can continue like that all his life and be getting accolades while getting his good grades.

I know my children's emotions and I had to think out of the box to get results and I am happy I did.

But one thing you should know is that most little boys usually get playful st that age.
And again if your son is good In music, you can help him use that same music to improve on his grades.
We can talk more on that lster
Whoa!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Mummyfour(f): 5:01pm On May 18, 2023
grin
SonofGod231:

Whoa!!!
grin.
The whoa!! Na for .... ? grin
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by SugarGirl44(f): 5:06pm On May 18, 2023
tomax026:
Some Igbo women can be heartless sometimes

All ibo women are heartless always.
Fixed!
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by SugarGirl44(f): 5:09pm On May 18, 2023
And some fooolish non ibo men are married to these snakes called ibo women.
God abeg.
No member of my extended family can marry them, it’s better to go to ghana is other naija women don finish.
Tueh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by SonofGod231: 5:15pm On May 18, 2023
Mummyfour:
grin grin.
The whoa!! Na for .... ? grin
Probably the most inspirational post of all time...You made the most out of the time you share with your kid, that's really nice.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Mummyfour(f): 6:40pm On May 18, 2023
SonofGod231:

Probably the most inspirational post of all time...You made the most out of the time you share with your kid, that's really nice.
yes I always do with all four of them.

And thanks cool, I appreciate your commendation.
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by SonofGod231: 6:54pm On May 18, 2023
Mummyfour:
yes I always do with all four of them.

And thanks cool, I appreciate your commendation.
You're wlcm ma'am..Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Greattie08: 11:08pm On May 18, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

very senseless a quote...
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by Greattie08: 11:11pm On May 18, 2023
Olamila:
My question is what's inec hiding how can a public institution that claim independence go to court to object televising of highly disputed election in Nigerian history. Is this not an opportunity for inec to clear their name instead the opposite is the case. I no tinubu never won the election

is like you are from anambra state 7 you don't want to be trolled reason why you are trying to digress from this thread, nonesense...

hat concern this thread with INEC 7 Tinubu...
Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by tonnyken(m): 5:02am On May 19, 2023
Interesting topic for a blog fnaf. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites fnaf 1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Hangs Himself In Lagos / Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana / Fulani Herdsmen Sack Chembe, Benue. Kill Village Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.