Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu (16569 Views)

We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU / Election Tribunal: Why LP, PDP Shouldn’t Panic Over Inec’s Objections – Effiong / BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Mrtaye: 9:32am On May 18, 2023
RecentHistory:

Can you tell us a single court case in Nigeria that was televised. Just 1.
Oga this is for national interest and not your regular court case so don't mix it up....this is about Nigeria and not a private thingy
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 9:32am On May 18, 2023
What are you hiding from the members of the public?
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by bukarolz: 9:33am On May 18, 2023
Blokos

Ireportlive:
cool

You want to put the lives of judges at risk of attack by IPOB terrorist

Obidient movement is filled with dangerous lunatics, the Judges have right to some degree of privacy, if you want to see them, then go to the court where security details are

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Ireportlive: 9:33am On May 18, 2023
Blaze14k:

You cant help buh to bring labour party into atiku's matter. The jealousy is too obvious that it gradually turned into envy and hatred. You should consider the future of this country first before ur personal vendetta. No wonder africans hate themselves all because of selfish interest

Blah blah blah

Ibos voted PDP for 23 years, changed and joined IPOB and later joined Labour Party

Do you honestly think we are ignorant of you guys plot and moves
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 9:34am On May 18, 2023
What are you hiding from the members of the public?

Mynd44 good morning o. I saw you in my dreams last night? Please come back again tonight

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Obiebanks007(m): 9:38am On May 18, 2023
Am quite sure INEC chairman is on this. grin
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Ayodeoba: 9:38am On May 18, 2023
Alpharey:

Ok, I thought it is only Igbo people that voted LP. Get lost pls
you guys can never become president in this country
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by aylive02(m): 9:39am On May 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Obidient movement is filled with dangerous lunatics, the Judges have right to some degree of privacy, if you want to see them, then go to the court where security details are

. You don't reason well
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by StreetMedia: 9:39am On May 18, 2023
Diligent1:
The court should not allow live broadcast for security purpose, we know how Obi supporters are behaving and we saw what they did to LP chairman yesterday and the judges need to be protected.

Are you the one that wrote this?...

Oti senseless.
Save ur soul.
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by RecentHistory: 9:40am On May 18, 2023
Mrtaye:

Oga this is for national interest and not your regular court case so don't mix it up....this is about Nigeria and not a private thingy

It seems you are new to national interests.
All the national cases we've had, cases like coup tribunals, failed banks tribunals, previous Presidential tribunals, which one have you ever seen televised?
Or they are private things?

Abeg go sleep.
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Ayodeoba: 9:41am On May 18, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

No one cares guy win or lose Obi is made

You should be worried about you people beating your brothers for looking fresh thinking they're Omo ibo grin grin grin grin grin what does that tell you? angry grin so being Fresh is synonymous to being Omo ibo grin chai! We see Una finish grin

Wretched drab looking things.

Na person wey no know una sha grin grin grin

me I fresh , nobody disturb me say mk I no vote! Though most of you igbos deserve what you got during the election
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Blaze14k: 9:42am On May 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

Blah blah blah

Ibos voted PDP for 23 years, changed and joined IPOB and later joined Labour Party

What is the plot and move. I believe you can explain better cos i dont know what you on about. Are we trying to steal nigeria from the rest of the country or what?
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by StreetMedia: 9:42am On May 18, 2023
wolesmile:
Is this the first time presidential election petition tribunals will be held in the country?
How many has been given live coverage in the past?
Oga precedents are always created here on a daily... CA can start on this one.

Obi won.
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by StreetMedia: 9:45am On May 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Atiku's application
Yes! It is a nice one.
I know you wont like it. Loser!.
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Mrtaye: 9:46am On May 18, 2023
RecentHistory:

All the national cases we've had, cases like coup tribunals, failed banks tribunals, previous Presidential tribunals, which one have you ever seen televised?

Abeg go sleep.
And so what? So because others were not televised because there was no specific call or interest at that time should not be used as a precedent.... moreover it should be at the discretion of the judges and not the defendant
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by StreetMedia: 9:46am On May 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

Blah blah blah

Lines of a mad man.

Na the plot go end your likes.
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by StreetMedia: 9:48am On May 18, 2023
Ayodeoba:
A muslim minority...
Na the shock go k1ll you.
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by RecentHistory: 9:49am On May 18, 2023
Mrtaye:

And so what? So because others were not televised because there was no specific call or interest at that time should not be used as a precedent.... moreover it should be at the discretion of the judges and not the defendant

Nigerian Law doesn't allow recording of court proceedings. In fact, it is illegal to snap ordinary pictures in court while the court is in session. That is why Inibehe Effiong was sent to jail for contempt of court in Akwa Ibom for recording in court.

You guys are only being emotional without understanding the law.
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by StreetMedia: 9:51am On May 18, 2023
RecentHistory:

Abeg go sleep.
A day can start a new thing. Dont be so daft.

Intelligent mugu.
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Ayodeoba: 9:51am On May 18, 2023
StreetMedia:

A muslim minority...
Na the shock go k1ll you.
which shock? Your fore fathers had been trying but them no reach
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:52am On May 18, 2023
it must be live.
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by StreetMedia: 9:55am On May 18, 2023
Ayodeoba:
which shock? Your fore fathers had been trying but them no reach
Then no be now.
Anyhow una want am, una go wotoporiusly get am.

Efulefu!
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Alpharey: 9:55am On May 18, 2023
Ayodeoba:

You , your mama and papa and your generations to come can NEVER become president of Nigeria. So what is the difference.
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by RecentHistory: 9:55am On May 18, 2023
jaxxy:
it must be live.

Face your stolen car business
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by fitinwell: 9:56am On May 18, 2023
I support Live Coverage amist heavy security.
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by garfield1: 10:02am On May 18, 2023
Ken4Christ:
It should be a life coverage because of the following reasons;

1. The result was a life coverage. So the dispute concerning it should also be life.

2. The issue on ground concerns all Nigerians especially those who casted their votes. So, we have a right to know what is going on on the matter.

3. For transparency.

The whole world is watching. Let's do what is right no matter what it takes.

No,only the final collation was made live so the judgment will be live
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Killermamba: 10:03am On May 18, 2023
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2023
Hmm
taylor88:
Who even joined Nigerians as one nation

How can a man who’s against live video coverage fight corruption

Nyesom Wike this wasn’t the man we voted for see what you did to us. Wike you’ll never die well

Tinubu bring out your certificate it becomes a problem
What’s your age it becomes a problem
What’s your health status it comes a problem
Who are your parents it becomes a problem
Are u from Nigeria or Guinea it becomes problem
Who are you classmates it becomes a problem
Go to Chicago & defend yourself..problem
Why is your hands & legs trembling..problem
Why are you always bedwetting….problem
Why did UK put conduit pipe all your body..problem
Which schools did u attend..problem
How did you make your money..problem
Who killed Funsho Williams…Problem

So many controversies against one man

I’ve never seen a greater Devil & thief like Tinubu

I wish God can divide this country I want to see these Hausa slaves beg for food
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by nkemjacob2(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2023
Advance countries stream live proceedings. Y is APC taken us back. The big question. WHAT IS INEC HIDING
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by NwaliE01: 10:24am On May 18, 2023
Abfinest007:
Why are you scared to show us proof that you won d election

As in eh. I can't rap my head around it.
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by drlateef: 10:25am On May 18, 2023
taylor88:
Who even joined Nigerians as one nation

How can a man who’s against live video coverage fight corruption

Nyesom Wike this wasn’t the man we voted for see what you did to us. Wike you’ll never die well

Tinubu bring out your certificate it becomes a problem
What’s your age it becomes a problem
What’s your health status it comes a problem
Who are your parents it becomes a problem
Are u from Nigeria or Guinea it becomes problem
Who are you classmates it becomes a problem
Go to Chicago & defend yourself..problem
Why is your hands & legs trembling..problem
Why are you always bedwetting….problem
Why did UK put conduit pipe all your body..problem
Which schools did u attend..problem
How did you make your money..problem
Who killed Funsho Williams…Problem

So many controversies against one man

I’ve never seen a greater Devil & thief like Tinubu

I wish God can divide this country I want to see these Hausa slaves beg for food

You want to see Hausa slaves beg for food? Do you know how much the economy of Lagos is worth? And who owns Lagos when Nigeria divided? Do you have anything close to Eko Atlantic City or Lekki FTZ in your shithole backyard? Do you know that when Western Region was created, Awolowo had a lot of firsts to boast of? First TV station in Africa, first radio station, free education, free health, Cocoa and other agricultural produce, we fed ourselves, nothing imported. We can do it again and do it far better than others this time. Bring on the break up, let us see something.
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Idoko619(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Almost as if to be an agbadorian is a curse.
So this judges are new to Nigerians....nawao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IMF Downgrades Nigeria’s Economic Growth / Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike / Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.