Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu (16533 Views)

We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU / Election Tribunal: Why LP, PDP Shouldn’t Panic Over Inec’s Objections – Effiong / BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by bluefilm: 8:44am On May 18, 2023
When you are so dirty, you want everything about you to be shrouded in utmost secrecy.

Tufiakwa! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Donedeal1(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2023
Live coverage for who?

The battle is long lost so stop wasting precious time.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Mohamid(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2023
Court no be stadium for entertainment 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 but people no know

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by spagettiluv: 8:45am On May 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

You want to put the lives of judges at risk of attack by IPOB terrorist

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by zoedew: 8:45am On May 18, 2023
WestBoi:
Always afraid of transparency. SMH
If a look at a clear and clean body of water will not meet your understanding of what is transparent then it is about time you jump in to find what you really are after. Unpatriotic element!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by akezn: 8:46am On May 18, 2023
Are the judges actually not known? Are they spirits? Do people not see them in court? Are cameras not allowed in court?

Even if your assertion were true, what is Tinubu's business?

Ireportlive:
cool

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Orboyo: 8:46am On May 18, 2023
ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT.

[/quote]
WhatsApp no
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by HarunaWest(m): 8:47am On May 18, 2023
sonature1:

You are writing trash.

Anyone can google the names of the judges and know their identities.

You cannot be smart and support that druglord.
Stop being emotional or sentimental when you should reason. Except a commission of enquiry, you don't broadcast a case of this magnitude live. A case where emotions are running wild. At every court sitting, actions from judges,lawyers or case arguments can lead to violence. Was it not yesterday a factional LP chairman was dragged out of court, imagine his supporters watched live and decided to retaliate, what do you think will happen? Lets be reasonable in some aspects, we shouldn't let our emotions run high when making statements.

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Odogwuzack: 8:48am On May 18, 2023
Tinubu is right.

Next thing we'll see Obidients making a nuisance out of court proceedings. Cursing and threatening the lawyers that are only doing their own work. Making unnecessary videos about their family members on social media etc
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 8:49am On May 18, 2023
Why wud a court case be transmitted live?
Na world cup?

The we reason atimes.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by 8stargeneral: 8:49am On May 18, 2023
If truly you won the election as claimed prove it to Nigerians case close
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by PotatoSalad(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2023
Nikoli:
I will not celebrate what was designed against my wish, because it could be anybody's turn tomorrow
Na this mentality dey worry most Nigerians. As long as something does/doesn't favour me, I won't talk about it cos I might be in similar position in the future where it'll affect what I'll gain.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Chucks13: 8:52am On May 18, 2023
No live broadcast should be allow and that is it. Its alien to our constitution and no individual has the monopoly if power to armed twist the constitution to proof non existing victory.

Tinubu lawyer should fight that shit. This is a court case so no party has right to dictate for other how the tribunal must hold in contrary to our constitution.

Atiku listen and listen good I'm a pdp since 1999 and we told you with Buhari brutality reign as president shielding Fulani killers we can't allow another fulani to take over morreso we told you it is South turn but you turned defiant and we abandoned you so hold your peace nothing for you sir.

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by sonature1: 8:52am On May 18, 2023
HarunaWest:

Stop being emotional or sentimental when you should reason. Except a commission of enquiry, you don't broadcast a case of this magnitude live. A case where emotions are running wild. At every court sitting, actions from judges,lawyers or case arguments can lead to violence. Was it not yesterday a factional LP chairman was dragged out of court, imagine his supporters watched live and decided to retaliate, what do you think will happen? Lets be reasonable in some aspects, we shouldn't let our emotions run high when making statements.

Here's another trashy comment and it even tagged me. FYI, nothing in my comment suggested that live broadcast was good or bad. I only countered the senseless excuse that Druggie apologist gave as a way of justifying their opposition to live broadcast.

By the way, the judges should be the ones kicking against live broadcast, not the accused and their counsel. If the accused opposes it, it suggests they have something to hide.

PS: I won't reply you again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Ayodeoba: 8:52am On May 18, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu what are you always hiding

Who even joined Nigerians as one nation

How can a man who’s against live video coverage fight corruption

Nyesom Wike this wasn’t the man we voted for see what you did to us. Wike you’ll never die well

Tinubu bring out your certificate it becomes a problem
What’s your age it becomes a problem
What’s your health status it comes a problem
Who are your parents it becomes a problem
Are u from Nigeria or Guinea it becomes problem
Who are you classmates it becomes a problem
Go to Chicago & defend yourself..problem
Why is your hands & legs trembling..problem
Why are you always bedwetting….problem
Why did UK put conduit pipe all your body..problem
Which schools did u attend..problem
How did you make your money..problem
Who killed Funsho Williams…Problem

So many controversies against one man and his evil supporters wants him to rule
you see! From now till eternity,Igbo man can never rule the country! You will continue this way! I regretted wasting my votes for lp

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by RecentHistory: 8:53am On May 18, 2023
WestBoi:

Tell us a single court case in Nigeria that was televised, just 1.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Angrymode: 8:53am On May 18, 2023
Diligent1:
The court should not allow live broadcast for security purpose, we know how Obi supporters are behaving and we saw what they did to LP chairman yesterday.

Are you sure you diligently thought of this your writeup with your brain or should I just Google the names of the judges and paste their profile for you🙄

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 8:53am On May 18, 2023
The judges are known, aren't they?
Ireportlive:
cool

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by maestroferddi: 8:53am On May 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Atiku's application
lol...

Na chokehold dem hold una....
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by RecentHistory: 8:54am On May 18, 2023
sonature1:

Here's another trashy comment and it even tagged me. FYI, nothing in my comment suggested that live broadcast was good or bad. I only countered the senseless excuse that Druggie apologist gave as a way of justifying their opposition to live broadcast.

By the way, the judges should be the ones kicking against live broadcast, not the accused and their counsel. If the accused opposes it, it suggests they have something to hide.

Can you tell us a single court case in Nigeria that was televised. Just 1.
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by MatrixReloaded: 8:55am On May 18, 2023
It's for national interest so that every party would be well informed, thus reduce false narratives by bloggers and social media platforms, tv stations and newspapers.
*Reduce the intensity of Youths and save national security of our great nation.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by beey2(m): 8:55am On May 18, 2023
In 2019 Atiku's frivolous claim was on INEC's server which he failed to proof because he needs to tell the Court who his hackers are he eventually chickened out. This time he wants a televised soap😀 grin he definitely has nothing to contend for because he's just a certified serial loser. Anyways JAGABAN is our President come May 29th inauguration day. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Angrymode: 8:56am On May 18, 2023
RecentHistory:

Tell us a single court case in Nigeria that was televised, just 1.

Ok just forget about this presidential tribunal and tell me your own reasons why televising court proceedings is bad.
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Nauttyprof(m): 8:57am On May 18, 2023
WestBoi:

What has transparency got to do with the judgement in court. When you are sure of the right of being the rightful winner of an election, why not focus on how to reclaim your mandate than involving the media so as to incite the citizens against whatever judgement comes from there. On the otherhand, Atiku knows that he will lose so he is looking for every opportunity to twist the judiciary against the citizen.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by iscom(m): 8:57am On May 18, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by KwuoteYourFada: 8:57am On May 18, 2023
Ayodeoba:
you see! From now till eternity,Igbo man can never rule the country! You will continue this way! I regretted wasting my votes for lp
No one cares sadly cheesy SE Igbos are doing well for themselves

North wey dey rule since how Thier life be? Abegi joor !

Igbos haven't rule over 50 years

You people are still crying 😭😂😂

Ode omo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by hush15: 8:57am On May 18, 2023
wolesmile:
Is this the first time presidential election petition tribunals will be held in the country?
How many has been given live coverage in the past?

What's wrongnin live coverage in the first place. It's not like the public will be there, just media folks.

This may not the first time Presidential tribunal is been conducted but if INEC is public live broadcasting can declare a false result, it should be in public the process how they got that same result and declared a false President select.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by WorldRichest: 8:57am On May 18, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu what are you always hiding

Who even joined Nigerians as one nation

How can a man who’s against live video coverage fight corruption

Nyesom Wike this wasn’t the man we voted for see what you did to us. Wike you’ll never die well

Tinubu bring out your certificate it becomes a problem
What’s your age it becomes a problem
What’s your health status it comes a problem
Who are your parents it becomes a problem
Are u from Nigeria or Guinea it becomes problem
Who are you classmates it becomes a problem
Go to Chicago & defend yourself..problem
Why is your hands & legs trembling..problem
Why are you always bedwetting….problem
Why did UK put conduit pipe all your body..problem
Which schools did u attend..problem
How did you make your money..problem
Who killed Funsho Williams…Problem

So many controversies against one man

I’ve never seen a greater Devil & thief like Tinubu

Keep wailing

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Karnice600: 8:58am On May 18, 2023
tyson98:

3 bottles of Heineken for you!

To further increase his insanity.
Both of you are high.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by HarunaWest(m): 8:59am On May 18, 2023
sonature1:

Get educated dude and stop yarning dust. It's obvious you don't know about court procedures. Now let me educate you, before the judges give a judgement, the counsel will certify if they are okay with the broadcast. However, their decision isn't bound on the judge so they can decide to dismiss or approve. Again, you are quick to say the accused has something to hide. If you had a court process that involved your family and it bothers on their safety,will you like it to be broadcast live?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF? / Insight: Why Nigeria's Restive Oil Region Will Only Accept Jonathan - YAHOO NEWS / ‘we’ll Abandon PDP For Sheriff If"....ahmed Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.