Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,003 members, 7,828,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu (16568 Views)

We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU / Election Tribunal: Why LP, PDP Shouldn’t Panic Over Inec’s Objections – Effiong / BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by chaloskyx: 2:54pm On May 18, 2023
wont this be the perfect oppoutunity to flawlessly disgrace LP and PDP to the entire world and Nigerians who believe their mandate was stolen. Like if i win an election free and fair i would willingly allow the court proceedings to be televised as it would only solidify my reelection bid in the next elections. truth is Tinubu did not win free and fair leave your tribal sentiments aside the entire world knows the man is a crook and they only support him because they need such crooks to help them loot from Nigeria as he would do anything for foreign natiins to get their support
Nigerians this man is about to sell you all out and ruin this nation for his ambition hope you are prepared.
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 18, 2023
bluegrass07:
grin grin

Instead of you to be happy your mandate will speak for you in court, you're afraid of televised trial. grin

Evil that men do live after em...

If u support evil it will visit u someday
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:24pm On May 18, 2023
When did the courts become BB9JA, that we're broadcasting? I have to agree with Tinubu on this.
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Jlow2: 3:40pm On May 18, 2023
Inec has been asked to show prove how tinubu won the election , they have been runing from pillar to post, they dnt have the cct result from polling units, so what did you use to announce the winner, mammod should have learnt a lot from the questions raised by dino at the national collation center but a daft man is a daft man, is case will not and never be easy for apc if you can remove sentiments from ur reasoning you will see it
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Ken4Christ: 4:12pm On May 18, 2023
garfield1:

No,only the final collation was made live so the judgment will be live

What are you hiding?

A guiltless conscience fears no accusation.
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Ofemannnu: 5:35pm On May 18, 2023
Freshtruth:
Theif if you really won y u come dey fear
Dem dey fear because of ipob terrorists and some miscreants who might be supporting the winner.Either way,it is for security.
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Jack500: 10:59pm On May 18, 2023
taylor88:
Who even joined Nigerians as one nation

How can a man who’s against live video coverage fight corruption

Nyesom Wike this wasn’t the man we voted for see what you did to us. Wike you’ll never die well

Tinubu bring out your certificate it becomes a problem
What’s your age it becomes a problem
What’s your health status it comes a problem
Who are your parents it becomes a problem
Are u from Nigeria or Guinea it becomes problem
Who are you classmates it becomes a problem
Go to Chicago & defend yourself..problem
Why is your hands & legs trembling..problem
Why are you always bedwetting….problem
Why did UK put conduit pipe all your body..problem
Which schools did u attend..problem
How did you make your money..problem
Who killed Funsho Williams…Problem

So many controversies against one man

I’ve never seen a greater Devil & thief like Tinubu

I wish God can divide this country I want to see these Hausa slaves beg for food

Tinubu will rule you and your papa, go and kill yourself
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:34am On May 19, 2023
taylor88:
Who even joined Nigerians as one nation

How can a man who’s against live video coverage fight corruption

Nyesom Wike this wasn’t the man we voted for see what you did to us. Wike you’ll never die well

Tinubu bring out your certificate it becomes a problem
What’s your age it becomes a problem
What’s your health status it comes a problem
Who are your parents it becomes a problem
Are u from Nigeria or Guinea it becomes problem
Who are you classmates it becomes a problem
Go to Chicago & defend yourself..problem
Why is your hands & legs trembling..problem
Why are you always bedwetting….problem
Why did UK put conduit pipe all your body..problem
Which schools did u attend..problem
How did you make your money..problem
Who killed Funsho Williams…Problem

So many controversies against one man

I’ve never seen a greater Devil & thief like Tinubu

I wish God can divide this country I want to see these Hausa slaves beg for food

This begs for the answer to this curious question, "Are we a democratic nation?"

He fails to prove himself transparent but forces himself on the masses and the bigger idiots are the people that he use to rig his way through.. This Is Tyranny and @BAT Is Truly An Evil Man
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:41am On May 19, 2023
Diligent1:
The court should not allow live broadcast for security purpose, we know how Obi supporters are behaving and we saw what they did to LP chairman yesterday and the judges need to be protected.

Clear conscience, they say, fears no accusation
Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:52am On May 19, 2023
Ayodeoba:
you see! From now till eternity,Igbo man can never rule the country! You will continue this way! I regretted wasting my votes for lp

Thank GOD you didn't mention a country's name at all.. 🤣🤣🤣 don't sound too sure..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria / $49.8bn Oil Funds Not Missing, Says Senate / Nigeria Risks Economic Decline –buhari: Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.