Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association (14655 Views)

Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State / Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by RaptorX: 11:16am On May 18, 2023
If 85 white people die in Europe or America, your government would have issued condolences but 85 people in Nigeria silence everywhere like 85 chickens just got slaughtered.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:17am On May 18, 2023
The killings in the North are too much,that even a stone should be agitated over it.And to think that the government in the affected areas is not forthcoming with tangible solutions to the problems.The FG response is an issue for another day.
Buhari administration should be classified as a natural disaster.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by Hawkler: 11:18am On May 18, 2023
[quote author=Illuminatiship post=123209744]I see one guy from this community yesterday, wetin that guy tell me nor be here na government dey give this Fulanis guns and mind to go destroy I swear.[/quote
There have empowered them long ago to overrun those communities to kidnap, rape and kill, too pathetic.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by Scamburster(m): 11:18am On May 18, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Which government? Don't they have a governor? What's the primary job of a governor? What's stopping the governor for calling the president , and ask for a meet? Why is the governor keeping quiet and acting helpless?
The manner at which you people ask questions sometimes marvel me a lot, you mean the governor imposed by the fg?
Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by Pakman: 11:22am On May 18, 2023
A full blown war is what will end all these killings. After Nigeria has split into two, the middle belt will go to war against the marauding Fulani jihadists. THIS WILL COME TO PASS.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by Sleekfingers: 11:24am On May 18, 2023
Scamburster:

The manner at which you people ask questions sometimes marvel me a lot, you mean the governor imposed by the fg?

The FG imposed the governors in plateau , Benue , Borno , Anambra abi?
Then what's the job of a governor? The governor are closer to the people than the FG. What's stopping them from calling out the FG , seems it appear that the governors are clueless and helpless

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by Adelowo28: 11:28am On May 18, 2023
This state is paying for chosen a clueless man as a governor
Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by Scamburster(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2023
Sleekfingers:

The FG imposed the governors in plateau , Benue , Borno , Anambra abi?
Then what's the job of a governor? The governor are closer to the people than the FG. What's stopping them from calling out the FG , seems it appear that the governors are clueless and helpless
You are just but confirming it now.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by Sleekfingers: 11:37am On May 18, 2023
Scamburster:

You are just but confirming it now.

Confirming what?
Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by FuckDModz: 11:50am On May 18, 2023
grin

Vote like a goat, die like a goat.

No fxck given!
Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by IMPARTIAL: 11:52am On May 18, 2023
Is it that one single herdsman cannot be caught? Is it anger that Buhari is leaving without achieving their aim?

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by rizyboi(m): 11:53am On May 18, 2023
zanebaddo:
Apc is the best thing that happened to Nigeria! Fulani remains the first class citizens of this haven followed by yoruba! then hausa and other minorities Igbos are 5th class citizens. Peter OBI ordered the killing of these people! He should be arrested!

Tinubu is God's choosen candidate

There is nothing wrong in people getting killed everyday in Nigeria after all our population is much .if you don't like it go to court

you only spoke because your brain is only limited to what it can comprehend. i dont blame you(it) choose the pronoun you would like to be addressed as
Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by cejaypriesty(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2023
zanebaddo:
Apc is the best thing that happened to Nigeria! Fulani remains the first class citizens of this haven followed by yoruba! then hausa and other minorities Igbos are 5th class citizens. Peter OBI ordered the killing of these people! He should be arrested!

There is nothing wrong in people getting killed everyday in Nigeria after all our population is much .if you don't like it go to court

Alright then we will see where your pride and accomplice comments will take you. Goodluck first citizen I hope you got billions in your account and very happy too.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by benjaminlawson(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2023
My main problem is where are plateau elders, particularly Yakubu Gowon, why is he keeping quiet when his people were being killed in their villages. What is the essence of his Nigerian praise? Why can't him organize prayer that will involve all Plateau indigene for God's intervention. Why can't he meet security chiefs personality to know what they doing about the killing in his state. Or maybe he is doing this silently.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by Bridget95(f): 12:44pm On May 18, 2023
These beast killing Christians need to be stop with brut force
Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by Georgejeez: 12:52pm On May 18, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Which government? Don't they have a governor? What's the primary job of a governor? What's stopping the governor for calling the president , and ask for a meet? Why is the governor keeping quiet and acting helpless?

You talk as if you don't know the kind of President you have been enduring for almost 8 years , the killers are the brethren of the President and he and his cronies aids them , hence their boldness .

What do you expect a Governor who's not in charge of any Military or security outfit to do , someone whose personal police guards can be withdrawn by just a call from Abuja .. you really think he hasn't called and the C in C chose to do nothing with his body language ?

Until State Police is introduced and the Constitution amended to make provision for that , State Governors will continue to be powerless in such circumstances if the President chose to fold his arms ...

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by Reference(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2023
When Presidents, governors, chairmen, legislative candidates came their way, soliciting their support, pleading for their votes, WHAT DID THEY DEMAND FOR IN RETURN....?

This is one of the very few democracies in the world where their is no correlation whatsoever between elections and the enthronement of leaders and governance and the experience of the average citizen. None whatsoever.

People just vote for voting sake, to boast about their tribesmen in power. Nothing else. No benefit, even life doesn't matter in the consideration of who is empowered and what the person is expected to do to secure their lives and better their destinies.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by Sleekfingers: 1:07pm On May 18, 2023
Georgejeez:

You talk as if you don't know the kind of President you have been enduring for almost 8 years , the killers are the brethren of the President and he and his cronies aids them , hence their boldness .

What do you expect a Governor who's not in charge of any Military or security outfit to do , someone whose personal police guards can be withdrawn by just a call from Abuja .. you really think he hasn't called and the C in C chose to do nothing with his body language ?

Until State Police is introduced and the Constitution amended to make provision for that , State Governors will continue to be powerless in such circumstances if the President chose to fold his arms ...

Then the people of that state should hit the street , by protesting ...by shutting the state down. Because this shit is getting outta hand. ....we are talking about human beings here , not chickens.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by Reference(m): 1:09pm On May 18, 2023
Georgejeez:

We have been talking about this for over two decades, using multiple examples and instances of countries and nations having similar complexities and historically experienced similar challenges as to how they handled these issues as concerning the reformation of institutions, etc.

But it appears that the establishment is hellbent on keeping the present structure for whatever reason and has succeeded in scaremongering the largely unintelligent citizenry into accepting the status quo as the only option.

The question now is, how many hundreds or thousands or tens of thousands will be needlessly sacrificed to suit the palate of the owners of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by ezechi242: 1:11pm On May 18, 2023
Alexxxi:

Bros nothing go happen. Infact I day see an increase in such attacks

LOL ITS LIKE YOU DO NOT ALSO KNOW THAT TINUBUS VICE IS A KANURI......KANURI AND FULANI NO DEY PASS ONE PLACE GO AND ASK.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by DaTruths: 1:13pm On May 18, 2023
Illuminatiship:
I see one guy from this community yesterday, wetin that guy tell me nor be here na government dey give this Fulanis guns and mind to go destroy I swear.

Tinubu will continue to empower them, with shettima.

He will keep asking, where are the cows.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by Emitex212: 1:16pm On May 18, 2023
zanebaddo you are heartless for saying this God forbid you:

Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by Masterclass32: 2:38pm On May 18, 2023
A useless country.

This would have caused serious outrage is sane climes, but not in Nigeria, where people support known terrorists just for political gains.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by J3susFr3ak: 2:49pm On May 18, 2023
Lovenorth:
This Plateau state should be declared a state of emergency without delay. There should be a military governor there for the next 50 years

And your war torn Zamfara and Borno should be given Nobel Peace prizes I am sure right?

I am sure you are also one of those who joins your Islamic cult leaders to scream "Death to America...death to Israel!" --too I am sure.

Every innocent Christian blood spilled in the name of your devil worshiping Islam cult must be accounted for.

Since every loony lunatic seems to have their day in the sun....enjoy your moment. The Day of Judgment is coming.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by J3susFr3ak: 2:54pm On May 18, 2023
zanebaddo:

The fainting jubilation of a croaking toad in a smelly swamp about to be drained....

By the time it is too late..nothing can save your Nigeria too as well. You have drunk so much blood and that innocent Christian blood will become deadly poison in your bowels and system,....doom and destruction will make its bed with you!

Nonsense to you and your hell-hole that you pretend that it's called a country. Might as well be an asylum.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by MountHoreb: 2:56pm On May 18, 2023
@prophetMohammed, your input is needed here as was seen ranting about false killing of US consul in Anambra state.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by KingRoiz(m): 2:58pm On May 18, 2023
Banditry and all of Bko haram shite is Government business....know this and know peace

Illuminatiship:
I see one guy from this community yesterday, wetin that guy tell me nor be here na government dey give these Fulanis guns and mind to go destroy I swear.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by musajo1(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2023
The media is agogue with campaigns of calumny against the Fulani people because they have little or no access to the media.To call a spade a Spade, I'm from the area affected by the crisis.It all started with the killing of one Fulani Man by the mwaghavul people over land.When this was avenged, the mwaghavul people went on a killing spree: killing several Fulani people, burning their houses and carting away their cows.In fact,they do it even in places Faraway from the conflict zone.Their traditional council is overran by the youths under the chairmanship of one Sunday Dankakaka,a hooligan notorious for ethnic cleansing,a terrorist I must say.
Re: Plateau Attacks: Death Toll Now 85 – Mwaghavul Association by bigiyaro(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2023
Illuminatiship:
I see one guy from this community yesterday, wetin that guy tell me nor be here na government dey give these Fulanis guns and mind to go destroy I swear.
no be small thing o, na Fed govt dey send those people o, from plateau to benue, in fact, elrufai, buhari and all the big Fulani people in govt are the main sponsors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sent To Prison For Stealing Loaves Of Bread / UNIPORT Declares 7 Days Of Mourning For Murdered Students / 3 Ghanaian Young Armed Robbers Caught By Security Operatives With Charms. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.