Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,506 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call (34847 Views)

‘London Detention’: British Govt Hasn’t Apologised To Obi - Obi/Datti Media / Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike / Prince Mustapha Audu Sharing Cheese Ball (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by samfrancis1(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2023
taylor88:

Obi is not even in control of Obi

Obi is a movement and if he dare tries to stop Obi-ing people go gather

That man is our last hope

Life no hard na you go choose a urine dispensing Cocaine sniffing Amadioha with rotten teeth Chicago most wanted Heroin trafficker Old haggard decayed Olosho as your leader

As for me and my family we have chosen a man that challenged the Government that if any corruption case is found against him that he’ll step down

Ladies and gentlemen we still dey find corruption care we no see

Unlike one candidate that inhales and exhales corruption

If you like call Tinubu na u sabi
corruption or no corruption drug or no drug that Old man Tinubu will be 1000s time better than Obi alive that even when he’s gone Obi will not still be able to come near his success record .. take it or leave it.. I don talk my own..
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Flick490(m): 5:25pm On May 18, 2023
Karlman:
No News without Obi!
The man is an enigma!

We are OBIDIENT

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Psoul(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2023
The drug people will now say that Peter Obi has given the Audi money to change the story.
Those people are desperate oo
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by bionixs: 6:35pm On May 18, 2023
The truth behind yes daddy call is coning out
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by OdefaGirl(f): 7:29pm On May 18, 2023
Na so so lies people wan use robe this man in...
. He's different, he's outstanding, the earlier you learn this.....the faster you have peace
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by bizzibodi(m): 11:21pm On May 18, 2023
The Boy wish uo...i dont understand anyone that opposes obi get into trouble....Ask ekweremadu,seun kuti,lamidi Apapa & so forth.
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Jilo83(m): 6:42am On May 19, 2023
And the person that called no have phone number abi?
Continue
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Babaibe: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

From a French hospital
MEN FROM THE WICKED ZONE.WE SEE YOU
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Ismael97(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
Karlman:
No News without Obi!
The man is an enigma!

True

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) / Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki / Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.