Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call (34846 Views)

‘London Detention’: British Govt Hasn’t Apologised To Obi - Obi/Datti Media / Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike / Prince Mustapha Audu Sharing Cheese Ball (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by tiswell(m): 10:53am On May 18, 2023
Obi is not ya ordinary everyday politician

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Pwettylinda(f): 10:53am On May 18, 2023
grin
Thiefnubuu must not be allowed

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Akpacha(m): 10:53am On May 18, 2023
Call Obi for what? Is Obi his mate?
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Obidientyoruba: 10:54am On May 18, 2023
Alliswell248:

Read the trash you wrote again.
I should study a tribal and religious bigot who told northerners to go back to their states in 2013.
Someone who struggled to pass ordinary philosophy...third class.

Keep playing
This is stale already , use another line

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by mightyhaze: 10:58am On May 18, 2023
taylor88:

Obi is not even in control of Obi

Obi is a movement and if he dares tries to stop Obi-ing people go gather

That man is our last hope

Life no hard na you wan chose a urine dispenser as your leader

As for me and my family we have chosen a man that challenged the Government that if any corruption case is found against him that he’ll step down

Ladies and gentlemen we still dey find corruption care we no see

Unlike one candidate that inhales and exhales corruption

If you like call Tinubu na u sabi
grin

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Shikini: 10:58am On May 18, 2023
Thanks for the clarification
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Bfly: 10:58am On May 18, 2023
Audu's son in kogi state? What if Obi hung his call?
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Spuggie: 11:02am On May 18, 2023
Amazing Stuff.
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Babaibe: 11:07am On May 18, 2023
taylor88:

Life no hard na you go choose a urine dispensing Cocaine sniffing Amadioha with rotten teeth Chicago most wanted Heroin trafficker as your leader

As for me and my family we have chosen a man that challenged the Government that if any corruption case is found against him that he’ll step down

Obi will subject Nigerians to further hardship. Only Tinubu can ameliorate it. We endorse Tinubu and support the president elect.
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by adambest(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2023
😭😭😭😭That girl dat is madly in love with me 😔 pastor don go deliver her from the madness 😅ofulue na u cause ammmmmm😭😭😭😭
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/why-abubakar-audus-son-apologised-to-peter-obi/
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Goodman2023: 11:08am On May 18, 2023
PETER OBI ....that name na wa...chai....see grace
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by thesicilian: 11:12am On May 18, 2023
loosecanon50:
Peter Obi is a phenomenal enigma.

He should be studied as a course in higher institutions.

Alliswell248:

Read the trash you wrote again.
I should study a tribal and religious bigot who told northerners to go back to their states in 2013.
Someone who struggled to pass ordinary philosophy...third class.

Keep playing
No matter how bad Obi is, he's still much better than his followers hence the need for them to want to study him. They're simply operating at their own level of reasoning so one can't really blame them
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by proeast(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2023
Peter Obi "okwute" is indeed an iroko and a fortress. He keeps deflating all arrows and attacks directed at him effortlessly. He is like a moving train, you either get out of the way or get crushed.

As meek as dove yet more powerful than a lion!

God will continue to bless Peter Obi, the last hope of Nigeria!
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Naijaupdates1: 11:13am On May 18, 2023
See What Lamidi Apapa said That Made Obidients Chased him out of the Court

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqp8dRraf18

Please 🙏 support me by SUBSCRIBING to this channel. Thanks as always
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:19am On May 18, 2023
taylor88:

Life no hard na you go choose a urine dispensing Cocaine sniffing Amadioha with rotten teeth Chicago most wanted Heroin trafficker Old haggard decayed Olosho as your leader

What do u have u say about May 29th??
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by proeast(m): 11:20am On May 18, 2023
Bfly:
Audu's son in kogi state? What if Obi hung his call?

Lol, you don't understand the hypocrites you're dealing with. Even if Peter Obi hangs his call, it's still within his right. Obi is obviously a very busy man with lots of very important things on his table. If he hangs the former Kogi governor's son's call, there is nothing bad in it. It's absolutely his prerogative.

Nigerians want Peter Obi to be as perfect as Jesus Christ, yet still lower the bar for Tinubu to the mud. If a book is to be written about Peter Obi and Tinubu, the fitting title will be The Saint and the Demon😂
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:21am On May 18, 2023
fastseo:
why is it that anybody that talks I'll of Peter obi ends up somehow?

the boy is wise he apologies

Seun kuti comes to mind.... David said Turn by Turn..

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Sonyboom: 11:38am On May 18, 2023
A criminal you mean to write Pandora criminal

Karlman:
No News without Obi!
The man is an enigma!
loosecanon50:
Peter Obi is a phenomenal enigma.

He should be studied as a course in higher institutions.

Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by EhisChelsea1(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2023
taylor88:

Obi is a movement and if he dare tries to stop Obi-ing people go gather

Life no hard na you go choose a urine dispensing Cocaine sniffing Amadioha with rotten teeth Chicago most wanted Heroin trafficker Old haggard decayed Olosho as your leader

Now that your LAST HOPE is gone and you are left hopeless for the next 4/8 years, shouldn’t you do the needful and end it all?
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Ofunaofu: 11:44am On May 18, 2023
Babaibe:

Obi will subject Nigerians to further hardship. Only Tinubu can ameliorate it. We endorse Tinubu and support the president elect.

From a French hospital
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by fredoooooo: 11:52am On May 18, 2023
Karlman:
No News without Obi!
The man is an enigma!
Abi agama lizard 🦎 cheesy
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Treadway: 11:53am On May 18, 2023
https://dailytrust.com/why-abubakar-audus-son-apologised-to-peter-obi/

But Onifade said nothing of such happened, adding that Audu’s son spoke with an impostor.

“For the benefit of those who have been hyperventilating all day over the false allegation that Peter Obi dropped a phone call on the son of former Governor Abubakar Audu of Kogi, please note that no call took place between the two this morning.

LeoDeKing:

This explains it all.

With the abandoned recklessness pandora obituary lies over none issues, I'm 100% sure he had actually called Audu's phone line to pass a message intended for sinister purpose. But when he discovered the receiver on the other end was not a nitwit, he hung up.

But to deflect public perception of his desperation, the unintelligent loser is now telling us his duplicates are all over the places. Duplicate you for what?
behold one of the hyperventilators on nairaland. Quite comical characters he and his horde are. Lol
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Stone24: 12:02pm On May 18, 2023
Simonjef:
If throw stones at everyone that called you names then you're not fit to be a Leader
Please, We Make Company Logo for Businesses for 2k only

PAY ON DELIVERY
Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/vKU5uFob5gde4Kqu7
Nothing for you because u are not fit for any work
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by adams123: 12:02pm On May 18, 2023
taylor88:

Obi is a movement and if he dare tries to stop Obi-ing people go gather

Obi Jax can't work on all of us. Waiting he Don do before while he was serving as a governor of Anambra state?
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:23pm On May 18, 2023
why cant Nigeria ALLOW the better ones grow and accelerate this nation?
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Akebe83: 1:49pm On May 18, 2023
Obi GOD will reward you leave them .
1 Day na 1 Day 4 them all. BABA already bought enough of cow 4 his GEN to come .
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by Tyche(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2023
The slowpoke called leoking and swine madridguy were already wiring figment of their ronu imagination. People that reason from the anus
Re: Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call by GetSenseNow: 3:48pm On May 18, 2023
atobs4real:

His stupidity caused it
How please? I'd love to hear your reason for saying this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Walked Out Of Meeting With Nigerian Govt – NLC / President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding / Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.