Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident (4621 Views)

Lamidi Apapa Takes Over As The "Authentic Chairman" Of Labour Party (Video) / Photos Of Lamidi Apapa, Labour Party New Chairman / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by citygarden(m): 1:11pm On May 18, 2023
He is still coming to court tomorrow, if you love Peter obi pass yourself,, go and fight him again. I believe that the man will prepare more than the previous one tomorrow. Mofo!!! This is just to warn people who have the same motive tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:13pm On May 18, 2023
Thiefnubbuist bandits cooking lies and propaganda. I thought they claimed all Obidients are Ibo. They forgot to change SarkiB to ChukwuObe. grin
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by olaadesino(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
OBIDIENTS DON'T ANSWER " SARKI"

USELESS POST FROM USELESS BANDIT.

Posted by a Yoruba APC bandit.
Meaning: All Obidients are Igbo

1 Like

Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by DMerciful(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2023
So you believe this propaganda? Why are you guys always gullible?
EdCure:
Trouble dey sleep, obidïot go wake am.
Actions have consequences.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by youneedjesus: 1:27pm On May 18, 2023
This is not true. A lie from the pit of Hell
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by iHateFraudsters: 1:44pm On May 18, 2023
Nonsense.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2023
Biodun556:
Cheap propaganda from APC, only those that doesn't know you guys
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by 00FFT00(m): 2:27pm On May 18, 2023
Ayodeoba:
no try the thing wey go make you loss your millions again.

I've read someone said he will go back to sleep if people were beating the drums of war, and he woke up to find out it was Yoruba. Do not chew more than you can swallow. Just a friendly piece of friendly advice.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by Ayodeoba: 2:29pm On May 18, 2023
00FFT00:

I've read someone said he will go back to sleep if people were beating the drums of war, and he woke up to find out it was Yoruba.
okay that was why your brothers were flogged like a toddler yet you all can’t do anything about it
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by 00FFT00(m): 2:31pm On May 18, 2023
Ayodeoba:
okay that was why your brothers were flogged like a toddler yet you all can’t do anything about it

I'm done with you bro. I no dey too discuss with small pikin dem, specially those of dem wey no gree get sense.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by sukar886: 2:49pm On May 18, 2023
LivingSage:
Obidogs are very very irresponsible thing.

“As you can see, I have recovered my cap. But as for the person that removed my cap, he will suffer till the end of his life.
“I saw him. He is a young chap but he will never grow old,”

Baba Onirungbon has spoken already.
It shall come to pass
Mumu.... Mumu.... Mumu
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by losky83: 3:07pm On May 18, 2023
[quote author=Biodun556 post=123210290].[/quoteCONTINUE TO LIE.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by losky83: 3:10pm On May 18, 2023
Biodun556:
THIS IS THERE WISH FOR OBI SUPPORTERS.LET IT GO BACK TO THEM 1000 TIMES.
THE POST IS FALSE.THEY ARE LIARS
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by Lifestone(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
OBIDIENTS DON'T ANSWER " SARKI"

USELESS POST FROM USELESS BANDIT.

Posted by a Yoruba APC bandit.
Yeah true, because Obidients are Igbos and they bear Igbo names. You are very correct

1 Like

Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by Lifestone(m): 3:13pm On May 18, 2023
00FFT00:

I've read someone said he will go back to sleep if people were beating the drums of war, and he woke up to find out it was Yoruba. Do not chew more than you can swallow. Just a friendly piece of friendly advice.
He's quite right. Yorubas won't fight war when we can win with our brain power
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by LivingSage: 3:44pm On May 18, 2023
Nah your papa u dey talk to
sukar886:

Mumu.... Mumu.... Mumu
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by gly(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2023
00FFT00:
Nonsense!.
Una don cook anoda lie to scare people wey go treat una f'up.
Na Tinubu useless cap dem go remove next, abi una think say juju na una inheritance ni.

Let them try again!!!
Nigerians are smarter than this format.
Thanks for the echo joor!

It is established...a "curseless" curse shall not stand!
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by loosecanon50(m): 4:25pm On May 18, 2023
LivingSage:

“As you can see, I have recovered my cap. But as for the person that removed my cap, he will suffer till the end of his life.

It shall come to pass

Demonic party and evil followers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by Bringbackmandat: 4:32pm On May 18, 2023
Thank God! But if that Babalawo come to court tomorrow again, he will collect enough,he may not be as lucky as the other day.
We will not kill him but we will arrange a meeting between him and Devil his father.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by jeffsummers(m): 4:37pm On May 18, 2023
Good day to everyone on nairaland. Pls i want to use this medium to appeal to all nairalanders to help my uncle out. He has stroke for over 3 years now. He is currently recieving treatment and therapy at General Hospital, Kubwa, ABUJA.

The sickness has really drained his finances over these years. Currently he has been asked to purchase some drugs which cost 95,000 naira.

Pls we will be so grateful if anyone can assit us in whatever way they can. No amount is to small as it will go a long way in helping us purchase the drugs as we dont have money and cant bear the cost of the drugs alone.

God bless you all as you assist us. Below are pictures of my uncle and also his patient card at the hospital as proof that this is not a false claim. If anyone still needs any form of verification or proof, i am more than willing to provide such.

pls once again help my uncle. No amount is too small, GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Note... Am having difficulty posting the pics here on nairaland. anyone who wants to assits pls i will send you all proofs on whatsapp
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by Mustack: 4:38pm On May 18, 2023
EdCure:
Wahala
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by Gbogbowa: 4:49pm On May 18, 2023
You are not the only one that attacked Apapa everyone arrived home safely some . The accident is just mere coincident nothing more
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by Shevchenkko: 5:07pm On May 18, 2023
EdCure:
Seun, your mods overlook Comments like this but the moment you write Tinubu urchinss they will ban you. What manner of nonsense is that ?
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by Tochj(m): 5:12pm On May 18, 2023
Some mumu will believe this trash.
Lamidi Apapa is empty
Old man without character is worse than kid.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by gammarays1: 5:22pm On May 18, 2023
EdCure:
So popular SarkiB a core northerner is now an obidient 😂😂

Very soon, you go tag your family members obedients.

The film planned and directed by APC to paint Obi black is being played before our own eyes. First Lamodu Apapa now this guys.
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by Hoelujohn: 5:48pm On May 18, 2023
LivingSage:

It shall come to pass
I think the curse should be for those that help bring this government to power
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by Killerbag36: 6:43pm On May 18, 2023
Believe this news you be fool
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by Kikeslayer2: 7:16pm On May 18, 2023
Shevchenkko:
Seun, your mods overlook Comments like this but the moment you write Tinubu urchinss they will ban you. What manner of nonsense is that ?

The sooner you intolerant okoro hypocrites leave this forum the better it will be.

OSU pig, what is wrong with the post you quoted ?
Re: Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident by Shevchenkko: 7:44pm On May 18, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

The sooner you intolerant okoro hypocrites leave this forum the better it will be.

OSU pig, what is wrong with the post you quoted ?
You're a bastard who has no value

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prof. Babs Fafunwa Is Dead? / Some Christians Should Shut Up!. / Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.