Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. (23326 Views)

Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by nadel: 2:15pm On May 18, 2023
dem waist kiss

1 Like

Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by obailala(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2023
ahnie:
The kpokpomandiga and soda.
In warri we call it kpokpomandiga I don't know the English name.
Kpokpo-Madiga... grin Like play like play, this thing doesnt exist outside Warri..

1 Like

Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by Mustiboy(m): 2:16pm On May 18, 2023
ahnie:
I tried buying a bag of potatoes,and I was told it's 10k(when m not mad)

I asked the mama how much are those portioned ones sold she said it's 1000.

I priced the bagged potatoes for 7k,she turned down my request,so I movvvved.

Potatoes are cheaper even here in Lagos

The portioned ones in the pic sell for like #500 here.
Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by abobote: 2:16pm On May 18, 2023
It must be this idle girl

3 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by Japa007: 2:16pm On May 18, 2023
Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by paulasca4real(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2023
That is Ugbolu market for ilah road , Ugbolu no be village again na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by onlyboyson(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2023
the 5th picture though
Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by Mustiboy(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2023
ahnie:
Painment was when I went to purchase tubers and got the shocker of my life,the tubers are shared into 10 pieces,and the prices varies.

There was one I priced the seller called 10pieces for 23k.
Yam is not your mate.

If I buy 10pieces of yam for 23k,how much I go come gain?

I waka sotey my legs con dey pain me.

It's like things are more expensive over there than her in LAGOS.

These yams I'm seeing no pass 1.2k per tuber here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by do4luv14(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2023
RepoMan007:

Please research the value of yam in cote d'voire. Abidjan and see how we are punishing ourselves in Nigeria because of retrogressive think/farming and greed.

Yam is like garri over there and cheaper than zobo. Just research it online small.

23k will get you far far more than what 10 tubers of yams can ever achieve in hungerland.

And I guess the pains is same over dia Right, do you care to know why it is so here in naija , with all the insecurity, you think it's easy going to farms right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by Sucre6: 2:18pm On May 18, 2023
Those yams are very pricy, with 10k or less you will get better yams in Mararaba orange market a market in nasarawa sharing boundaries with Abuja, that's where I buy my food items

3 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by Omanambala(m): 2:19pm On May 18, 2023
GeneralPulal:
What are you trying to prove here? sad

Why can’t you show whatever you wanna show clearly..

She want to tell you she get nice shape....nobi woman again....leave women and live long biko

11 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by Bigchristo: 2:19pm On May 18, 2023
ahnie:
The kpokpomandiga and soda.
In warri we call it kpokpomandiga I don't know the English name.
men if you go to delta and didn’t buy this Akpomadiga and ifoniya (kpokpogarri) and delta fried Groundnuts na be say you nor get am clear… nice one 👏👏👏🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by Krublog(m): 2:19pm On May 18, 2023
ahnie:

Likely...not really sure,maybe others could help.

Yes, it is Delta North.
Closer to Anambra state than Warri in Delta State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by ahnie: 2:19pm On May 18, 2023
Mustiboy:

It's like things are more expensive over there than her in LAGOS.

These yams I'm seeing no pass 1.2k per tuber here
Potatoes right now are expensive down south,maybe cheaper up north.
Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by JAWBONE(m): 2:20pm On May 18, 2023
ahnie:

Likely...not really sure,maybe others could help.

Yes it is in Delta North
Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by callmevirus(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2023
This lady too like food

Especially yam and noodles
Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by udomma1005(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2023
obailala:
Kpokpo-Madiga... grin Like play like play, this thing doesnt exist outside Warri..
It's a staple in Bayelsa 🍞
Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by ahnie: 2:22pm On May 18, 2023
Sucre6:
Those yams are very pricy, with 10k or less you will get better yams in Mararaba orange market a market in nasarawa sharing boundaries with Abuja, that's where I buy my food items
From my state to nasarawa is damn far... transportation alone is another factor
Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by backtovillage: 2:22pm On May 18, 2023
OP are you trying to show us your curve.
This mod must be a womanizer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by Emmacy001: 2:23pm On May 18, 2023
obailala:
You will see it in Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by Creamypie(m): 2:23pm On May 18, 2023
GeneralPulal:
What are you trying to prove here? sad

Why can’t you show whatever you wanna show clearly..
abi oh
Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by ahnie: 2:24pm On May 18, 2023
Bigchristo:
men if you go to delta and didn’t buy this Akpomadiga and ifoniya (kpokpogarri) and delta fried Groundnuts na be say you nor get am clear… nice one 👏👏👏🤣🤣
Your head dey there,you really be area.especially esi-foniyan

2 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by Ransomtheking(m): 2:25pm On May 18, 2023
PeterTinubu:
Ahnie,are you okay?

Are you okay,ahnie?

You've been hit by peter tinubu
grin grin
I see what you did there

1 Like

Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by Godmademan(m): 2:26pm On May 18, 2023
ahnie:
This is the infamous faith academy ugbolu and some lakeside hotel.
Why infamous? Nice thread tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by concho(m): 2:27pm On May 18, 2023
Go to Ebu market . It’s cheaper . It’s eke market day . Next tomorrow
Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by Sucre6: 2:28pm On May 18, 2023
ahnie:

From my state to nasarawa is damn far... transportation alone is another factor

Okay, I stay in Abuja, so transport fare from there to my house is between #500-1k
Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by Typing: 2:28pm On May 18, 2023
4tomandchi:
Are these cassava or yams?

Here in the North if we harvest this sizes of yams we we use them seedlings for the next farming season.

True talk.
See as Yam be like a malnutrition Child. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by Obaofaba: 2:30pm On May 18, 2023
North is the best place to live in Nigeria.

Everything is moderately ok compare to southern parts.
Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by Mustiboy(m): 2:30pm On May 18, 2023
ahnie:

Potatoes right now are expensive down south,maybe cheaper up north.
Shuuu! See matter o
Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by Ransomtheking(m): 2:31pm On May 18, 2023
Yours truly grin
Ahnie oooo
Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by eben97: 2:31pm On May 18, 2023
4tomandchi:
Are these cassava or yams?

Here in the North if we harvest this sizes of yams we we use them seedlings for the next farming season.
thank you very much, you took those outta my lips.whay kind of yams are this?? This would majorly serve as seedlings over here o !some shakara people won't even buy this as seedlings from you. 10pieces of stunted yams at 23k ?? Ie, #1,300 per each. I am expecting my transfer to ....anytime from now , just hope God won't take me to states as this ,safe if my income or pay from office would be tripled ,and even at that ,once you are used to getting cheap items from the North,it becomes a herculean task living else were .God no go shame me oo !MADAM AHNIE,PLS DISPLAY THE YAMS YOU BOUGHT AND LET ME KNOW THE PRICE .I need to share this withu fams so we adjust against the journey ahead .
Re: My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. by ahnie: 2:34pm On May 18, 2023
eben97:
thank you very much, you took those outta my lips.whay kind of yams are this?? This would majorly serve as seedlings over here o !some shakara people won't even buy this as seedlings from you. 10pieces of stunted yams at 23k ?? Ie, #1,300 per each. I am expecting my transfer to ....anytime from now , just hope God won't take me to states as this ,safe if my income or pay from office would be tripled ,and even at that ,once you are used to getting cheap items from the North,it becomes a herculean task living else were .God no go shame me oo !MADAM AHNIE,PLS DISPLAY THE YAMS YOU BOUGHT AND LET ME KNOW THE PRICE .I need to share this withu fams so we adjust against the journey ahead .
No problem,will do just that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu And President Emmanuel Macron In Lagos (Photos) / Man Gifts Tony Elumelu A Pair Of Custom Made Shoes (pics) / Cocoa Production In Nigeria: How To Start The Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.