Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood (57831 Views)

Deported Nigerian Drug Dealer Re-arrested In Thailand After Sneaking Back In / Father Shot Dead By A Teenage Boy For Sneaking Into His House To See His 14 Year / Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by baralatie(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2023
slowice:
I must commend the guy for being a good man and not give in to jezebel's seductive desires.

Na Joseph be him real name. Most men would fall for it, especially if she fine with big ụkwụ and tits
Two of them don knack.
The guy don teach him limit na him make am change stiry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:17pm On May 18, 2023
Solofresh2:
So if me as a guy do same to you it's a light issue right
You won't play with fire now
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:17pm On May 18, 2023
Toscarel:

NO YOU DONT JOKE WITH SUCH COS WHEN ITS A LADY WITH DONT JOKE WITH IT.
DONT BE A HYP0CR!TE
alright Sir
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Nobodysboo(m): 4:18pm On May 18, 2023
Free handjob and you got her arrested
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Didi2d(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2023
Why do people always plead not guilty even when it's obvious they are guilty?

Am not mocking anyone, just want clarification
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by baralatie(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2023
🤔☺️as in she pass window or she use magic enter him room abi na the guy blind him no see am for the whole house🤧
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by BigBen23(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2023
2mercy:

https://pmexpressng.com/woman-30-docked-for-sneaking-into-neighbours-room-grabbing-his-dck/

Whenever I'm ready to login to my nairaland.com daily these are my expected news:
Political issues
Stabbing from the Northern part
Herdsman and their whahala
News from celebrities
Snake related
Japa cases

But you see this news, I never expected it
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by seaenergy: 4:21pm On May 18, 2023
2mercy:

https://pmexpressng.com/woman-30-docked-for-sneaking-into-neighbours-room-grabbing-his-dck/

Plz Who have her contact, I want to help her out with 50k for her bail
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by baralatie(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2023
Didi2d:
Why do people always plead not guilty even when it's obvious they are guilty?

Am not mocking anyone, just want clarification
It went me by one artist like that
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by bionixs: 4:22pm On May 18, 2023
Mercylike:
God have mercy on me

I Knew it gonna be an igbo girl.

I just knew..

grin grin grin
she is . Hope you can now have rest of mind.
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Rabbitfla: 4:22pm On May 18, 2023
That’s a rape case… if na man it’s another story. women are more privileged in the world.
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Solofresh2: 4:23pm On May 18, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
You won't play with fire now
Dont do to others what you can't take
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Benresmy(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2023
OloyeVIII:
Woman & preek, be like fish & water!

Burst my brain 🧠 😆 🤣 😂
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by jeffsummers(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2023
Good day to everyone on nairaland. Pls i want to use this medium to appeal to all nairalanders to help my uncle out. He has stroke for over 3 years now. He is currently recieving treatment and therapy at General Hospital, Kubwa, ABUJA.

The sickness has really drained his finances over these years. Currently he has been asked to purchase some drugs which cost 95,000 naira.

Pls we will be so grateful if anyone can assit us in whatever way they can. No amount is to small as it will go a long way in helping us purchase the drugs as we dont have money and cant bear the cost of the drugs alone.

God bless you all as you assist us. Below are pictures of my uncle and also his patient card at the hospital as proof that this is not a false claim. If anyone still needs any form of verification or proof, i am more than willing to provide such.

pls once again help my uncle. No amount is too small, GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Goalnaldo(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2023
My female colleague always tell me "with this your small preeq" how she came to know that my pi pi is small is what i dont know. I told her shes bodyshaming me the last time she said it and she apologized.
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Sleekfingers: 4:34pm On May 18, 2023
1. They might have had sexual intercourse before , and the dude is no longer interested
2. Or she had made several sexual advances to the guy. But he ain't interested .
3. Maybe the guy is a player . He bring lots of girls to his apartment . And she could not bare it anymore. So her best bet is to brag it and force it in her Virgina
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by baralatie(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2023
Goalnaldo:
My female colleague always tell me "with this your small" how she came to know that my pi pi is small is what i dont know. I told her shes bodyshaming me the last time she said it and she apolised.
🤔
How was she body shamming you
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by fabian063: 4:38pm On May 18, 2023
Juanmike:
Na she na
LOL. Konji wan kill her
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Goalnaldo(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2023
Rabbitfla:
That’s a rape case… if na man it’s another story. women are more privileged in the world.
are you just realizing? You are losing 1-0 to life when you come into this world as a man.
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by baralatie(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2023
Sleekfingers:
1. They might have had sexual intercourse before , and the dude is no longer interested
2. Or she had made several sexual advances to the guy. But he ain't interested .
3. Maybe the guy is a player . He bring lots of girls to his apartment . And she could not bare it anymore. So her best bet is to brag it and force it in her Virgina
How is it possible for her to tear his hortd fiam just like that . obviously first, second round has gone far
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Goalnaldo(m): 4:41pm On May 18, 2023
baralatie:

Look up the word boss
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by DONFASZY(m): 4:42pm On May 18, 2023
If na man jump enter lady house put hand for her puna
E for don dey kirikiri since without judgement or court
Bt nw man own nw
Dem no fit prove am
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 18, 2023
goodnessme1:
Call FIFA, INEC and NATO join.

Cry cry baby.
Lol 😆
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by todugo(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
My gender wanted to enjoy the man ni nothing else lol
But if it was a man now your gender will call it rape and will call for him to be stoned to death. angry
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:53pm On May 18, 2023
todugo:

But if it was a man now your gender will call it rape and will call for him to be stoned to death. angry
No case stone her to death too
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by baralatie(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2023
DONFASZY:
If na man jump enter lady house put hand for her puna
E for don dey kirikiri since without judgement or court
Bt nw man own nw
Dem no fit prove am
Naa!
This case is the same because it is the man's statement against the woman.
The problem is how to prove that the woman sneaked without the cognizance of the guy or that the two were not sexually related.
The police did not identify forced entry meaning the guy is involved.
So since na same family police will settle the case for them😂😂😂😂
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Sleekfingers: 4:58pm On May 18, 2023
baralatie:

How is it possible for her to tear his hortd fiam just like that . obviously first, second round has gone far

Some women are physically stronger than some men o.....maybe, she is the type.
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by baralatie(m): 5:04pm On May 18, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Some women are physically stronger than some men o.....maybe, she is the type.
I agree for strength but a Hot girl will most strike gently and fiam SE on a hard rock dick firing away.
But a Hot woman will jump a guy and grab d.naa

Girls only go for grab when a tussle will start(argument).meaning she was let in
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by SLOVFO(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2023
ignis:
If the reverse is the case now, it will be a serious case.

It will be termed sexual assault.
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Nicenixon: 5:28pm On May 18, 2023
Creamypie:
Women. My former landlady is a perfect example. Y will her pic not be published? If their roles were reversed, d poor guy pic for don dey this news
gist us about your former landlady now
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by isabi2lof: 5:35pm On May 18, 2023
This story no gel grin men wey dey beg for punna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos / Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m / Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.