Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Exploring The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro+5g: A Mid-range Marvel - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exploring The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro+5g: A Mid-range Marvel (1847 Views)

Is Samsung A73 5G A Good Phone ? / Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones / My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exploring The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro+5g: A Mid-range Marvel by Gptech(m): 9:52pm On May 19, 2023
atheistandproud:

My Oga, you guys predicted this 5 years ago. Truly what the elders have seen, na now when we don dey advance na we dey see am.
I just hope say these nr b Transsion guys in disguise. Make we dey observe them.
Re: Exploring The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro+5g: A Mid-range Marvel by atheistandproud(m): 6:25am On May 20, 2023
Gptech:

I just hope say these nr b Transsion guys in disguise. Make we dey observe them.

I doubt it.

It's not a disguise. The company's sales have either stagnated or is falling short of expectation. This reeks of desperation.

2 Likes

Re: Exploring The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro+5g: A Mid-range Marvel by Gptech(m): 6:33am On May 20, 2023
atheistandproud:

I doubt it.

It's not a disguise. The company's sales have either stagnated or is falling short of expectation. This reeks of desperation.
When you fail to do the right things, Indian market na same thing. You go expect say with the whole Redmi 9t palava, dem go sit up, but no.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exploring The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro+5g: A Mid-range Marvel by Eyanbahose: 8:59pm On May 20, 2023
Good job, but I still prefer the TECNO CAMON 20
Re: Exploring The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro+5g: A Mid-range Marvel by mikykinz(m): 9:07pm On May 21, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
When did Redmi start paying clowns to repeat the nonsense Transsion is doing? Why? What nonsense is this? Who is responsible for this madness? Why will Redmi employ marketers to repeat nonsense like Robots. This alone is enough to make me suspicious and maybe it's time to run. Is note 12 pro+5g that terrible that it needs clowns to market?

Redmi no dey try at all
Watin we dey laugh transsion phones for na watin them don dey do

Time to change to vivo
Re: Exploring The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro+5g: A Mid-range Marvel by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:14pm On May 21, 2023
mikykinz:

Redmi no dey try at all
Watin we dey laugh transsion phones for na watin them don dey do

Time to change to vivo
This is a shame for real.
Re: Exploring The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro+5g: A Mid-range Marvel by solomonbanky: 9:40am On May 25, 2023
Xiaomi is a good device, don't let this marketers turn you against the phone
micxwell:

I wish them all the best cool. From now on; I'll stop recommending their devices. They've gone loco
Re: Exploring The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro+5g: A Mid-range Marvel by micxwell(m): 11:06am On May 25, 2023
solomonbanky:
Xiaomi is a good device, don't let this marketers turn you against the phone
Nobody said it isn't a good device. "Value for Money" is key. They had that in the past but recently, they've joined the bandwagon of other OEMs like Transsion. If they do otherwise in the future, I may consider them but as of now, nah.
Re: Exploring The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro+5g: A Mid-range Marvel by sunshineV(f): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
Eyanbahose:
Good job, but I still prefer the TECNO CAMON 20
I don't understand. who asked u? arindin
Re: Exploring The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro+5g: A Mid-range Marvel by Eyanbahose: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
sunshineV:
I don't understand. who asked u? arindin
you dey refer to your papa.

Good luck changing the mention to mine instead of yours.
Re: Exploring The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro+5g: A Mid-range Marvel by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
TypicallyBrunt:

I just tire 😀
Didn't know Xiaomi engage in this kind of shenanigan Transsion guys do☹️
Brutal truth, I think Na one person dey operate those accounts due to his grammar.
Re: Exploring The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro+5g: A Mid-range Marvel by edoairways: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
percydamilola:
Security is a top concern for me. I'm glad to hear that the Note 12 Pro offers advanced security features like fingerprint recognition and facial recognition. It's reassuring to know that my data will be protected.
So how is it different from other redmni note series?
Re: Exploring The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro+5g: A Mid-range Marvel by sunshineV(f): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
Eyanbahose:
you dey refer to your papa.

Good luck changing the mention to mine instead of yours.
no need. we don't talk about the dead here🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia V3 Users Or Nokia 6120c Users Pls Com To My Aid / The World's First Smartphone You Can Smoke. (pictures) / Do Nigerians Sell China Phones Products In Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.