Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) (87540 Views)

Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders / UK Warns Citizens Against Travelling To Anambra Days After US Convoy Attack / Blinken: Attack On US Convoy May Not Have Been Pre-targeted At Our Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by imam07: 9:36pm On May 18, 2023
goodnessme1:
Fuuul was it Ojukwu who killed hundreds of our innocent youths protesting peacefully, which evil people celebrated and cheered the army
idiot. Is it until he used knife to cut there neck that he can be responsible for it. If your tribe men no plan coup by killing d innocent leaders, it will not lead to Biafra war. Sorry your for fathers lied to u b4 they died. Go read history and stop posting fake news d way Obidients use to do.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Austineva(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2023
delejoye:
I hope the sympathy for IPOB by Igbo elite will not come to hunt thier region.
Ipob owns d SE and that's why we decide what happens in d SE, if u doubt me, go and ask Sit @home or u can go to d closest transformer for a very romantic hug
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 9:38pm On May 18, 2023
Shimbo96:

Are you serious at all?
Do I sound unserious?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Austineva(m): 9:39pm On May 18, 2023
Elsueno:
grin
dumb terrorists, attacking the only people that might actually help legitimise their claims....even iswap & Taliban initially enjoyed good rapport from d Americans & all sort of support for 'freedom'...Ipob in thier dumb empty heads might have convinced d Americans to support d Nigeria govt to fully eliminate them & confirm d terrorist tag on them
ibu anumpama, eriri gi eri gwo gwo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by BreconHills(m): 9:40pm On May 18, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Keep defending rubbish, it could be your turn next time

Well said.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 9:40pm On May 18, 2023
Shimbo96:

So nah Fulani herdsmen again?
Tell us if you know who they are, police will be glad if you can assist them

I will be glad if you help in catching the culprits
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 9:42pm On May 18, 2023
imam07:
idiot. Is it until he used knife to cut there neck that he can be responsible for it. If your tribe men no plan coup by killing d innocent leaders, it will not lead to Biafra war. Sorry your for fathers lied to u b4 they died. Go read history and stop posting fake news d way Obidients use to do.
Lolz na confirm brainless Aboki I dey follow talk.

Abeg comot
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by zinaunreal(m): 9:43pm On May 18, 2023
This one strong o
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by vanunu: 9:43pm On May 18, 2023
Kay25:
You want to be a separatist and at the same time u want to rule nigeria.how do u Expect power to shift to south east of this is all u can do..

That is why it good to conduct a referendum, so that this people will decide where they belong, I don't know why Nigerian government don't want to do that.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:46pm On May 18, 2023
What kind of rubbish is this nah..... What did these people do to deserve such horrific deaths?
Are these people not living amongst men? Why are they unknown
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by BreconHills(m): 9:46pm On May 18, 2023
casualobserver:

Did he not say they are not terrorists? He said they are his friends and neigbours

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Martinsmine(m): 9:49pm On May 18, 2023
goodnessme1:
We Ndi Igbo know Ipob is not responsible for this.
They're not violent.

Try again.

Only you know
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:49pm On May 18, 2023
All because they hate Buhari, Ibos have joined hands to turn their land into a killing field. Peter Obi says he lives with IPOB, please Peter Obi tell your boys to STOP destroying innocent lives and property. Terrorism is not the answer. Peter Obi, no wonder Nigerians rejected you. You have become the leader of IPOB terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Martinsmine(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2023
okeysoninv:
Every right thinking Igbo man knew it was ipob .

😂 😆
Who you they pity now?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2023
Austineva:
We Biafrans love him like that! Let him burn down d SE cos we will rebuild it once Biafra comes this year. So, u can now go and hug d closest transformer

Anu mpama.....just mechie onu nsi.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2023
Martinsmine:

Who said it's ipob
and you're still defending them.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Martinsmine(m): 9:51pm On May 18, 2023
goodnessme1:
On the contrary we know Ipob are not responsible.

We see the setup by enemies of East and Igbo land.

It's APC
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by kingsclass: 9:51pm On May 18, 2023
okeysoninv:
Ndo Igbo for how long are we going to allow ipob to continue to desecrate our land. Time for us to end ipob and their sister groups madness is now
How sure are you that it's IPOB that did it.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Martinsmine(m): 9:53pm On May 18, 2023
paramakina202:

And who said it isn't ipob?
Who introduced terrorism to igboland in the guise of agitation?

Go and sleep... Stup thinking nonsense
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by adecz: 9:53pm On May 18, 2023
The Igbo nation has declared
war on the US 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 ...😮😮😮😮
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2023
JealousCobra:

I'm against cruelty. . . . But you guys should free MNK 😎

A word is enough for the wise.
is not my business if the entire south east is set ablaze by ipob. Keep defending them since you guys don't want to learn from the north east that is now more peaceful than the south east.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Martinsmine(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
and you're still defending them.

Am indigenous so Biafra is my land
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Martinsmine(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
is not my business if the entire south east is set ablaze by ipob. Keep defending them since you guys don't want to learn from the north east that is now more peaceful than the south east.

Stay ur north we stay our east
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Martinsmine(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2023
adecz:

The Igbo nation has declared
war on the US...😮😮😮😮
Calm down and drag small weed
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by joefelin2345: 9:55pm On May 18, 2023
Martinsmine:

Who said it's ipob
No be Ipob o, na OPC come do am for Ogbaru in Anambra State. Are you okay with that? Ewukunchi, EFI.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Martinsmine(m): 9:57pm On May 18, 2023
paramakina202:

And who said it isn't ipob?
Who introduced terrorism to igboland in the guise of agitation?
Who kidnapped NNAMDI KANU from Kenya
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Martinsmine(m): 9:58pm On May 18, 2023
joefelin2345:
No be Ipob o, na OPC come do am for Ogbaru in Anambra State. Are you okay with that? Ewukunchi, EFI.

Dis one na mozz man
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Martinsmine(m): 9:59pm On May 18, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Truly if you believe it's IPOB..then you are a drugged camel ..just like thiefnubuu.

I love dis...

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Martinsmine(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2023
Lifestone:

Don't mind him, it's the work of Putin

I no even send dem
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by aestake: 10:03pm On May 18, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Keep defending rubbish, it could be your turn next time
It's everyone's turn in Nigeria.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2023
Martinsmine:

Stay ur north we stay our east
you guys don't want to learn from the past

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.