Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,195 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) (87562 Views)

Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders / UK Warns Citizens Against Travelling To Anambra Days After US Convoy Attack / Blinken: Attack On US Convoy May Not Have Been Pre-targeted At Our Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Eneye4me: 10:52pm On May 18, 2023
Igbo are terrorist

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Phoen1X: 10:53pm On May 18, 2023
Martinsmine:

Only you know
Me too i knox.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 10:53pm On May 18, 2023
Nefort:

You mean the Nigerian army is responsible for the attacks ?
You just said that.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by SamOchuko: 10:56pm On May 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WP4vH_tAoc

Na human being them burn join motor like this, someone’s child, husband, dad, uncle, bread winner for no reason, are they opposed to your Biafra agitation? What is their offense? I hope the security agencies fish out the beast that did this.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Nefort: 10:56pm On May 18, 2023
goodnessme1:
You just said that.
What do they hope to gain from it?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Harmattan123(m): 10:57pm On May 18, 2023
I thought Peter Obi has turned Anambra to a state of no violence........ Well maybe they came back after he left the office
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 18, 2023
Creamypie:
oga, no. Igbos can only lay claim to east. The Ibo dialect-speaking tribes of delta state, like the ika, ukwuani are from Benin, just like the itshekiris, illajes, who speak Yoruba dialect, aren't Yoruba's, and can't lay claim to any western state, but riverrne areas of southern states.

You are clueless, can't waste my precious time with a novice.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by SamOchuko: 10:59pm On May 18, 2023
goodnessme1:
We Ndi Igbo know Ipob is not responsible for this.
They're not violent.

Try again.

Very true, they’re not violent. They’re only cannibals, the pet lions you guys trained will surely feed on you, shey na Fulani herdsmen do am? Continue

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by M4A1carbine: 11:01pm On May 18, 2023
Leave them let Dem DIE their DIE...is it your DIE?

Did they ask you for pity?

Face your useless warrant and let them solve their issues by themselves. I have NEVER seen your useless moniker when it's Fulani Herdsmen killings in the North and SW..

Guy face front and stop being an obvious dunce.

ba7man:
How does this long story you typed up there prevent the Unknown gunmen from shooting up your people
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Creamypie(m): 11:05pm On May 18, 2023
Efisimilala:

You are clueless, can't waste my precious time with a novice.
same this way. Igbo's should remain in their 5 eastern states,
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by M4A1carbine: 11:06pm On May 18, 2023
It is their pet lion..and it will still not grow more than a Lion. The North is gone, because the Fulani Herdsmen militia from Niger Republic..Mali...Chad...etc are encroaching actively in the North. The SW is their next port of call, and when that is attained, the will even beg the SE/SS to go, because they can't stand warriors. By then, you will seeking UN intervention and the SE borders will be closed and brutally marshalled to prevent dregs like you to find a safe heaven in the region

This is the real game and you will regret ..spits

SamOchuko:

Very true, they’re not violent. They’re only cannibals, the pet lions you guys trained will surely feed on you, shey na Fulani herdsmen do am? Continue
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 11:06pm On May 18, 2023
Nefort:

What do they hope to gain from it?
To gain the supports and sympathy of US, so that they will help them fight Ipob which US have openly refused to do.

Now tell me what Ipob hope to gain in killing this innocent people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 11:07pm On May 18, 2023
SamOchuko:

Stop crying

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by M4A1carbine: 11:08pm On May 18, 2023
When the time for exit reach...you will beg IGBOs...but it's already too late. From Next Year, you will be in BENIN REPUBLIC, carrying fuel gallons on the road, because the tsunami of the Fulani will smash the SW. Keep being foolish...

Creamypie:
same this way. Igbo's should remain in their 5 eastern states,
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by depure(m): 11:09pm On May 18, 2023
goodnessme1:
Too bad.

APC government agents doing everything possible for US to Join them in fighting freedom fighters.

But US are not dumb like most Nigerians.
They said there was security breach
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Creamypie(m): 11:11pm On May 18, 2023
M4A1carbine:
When the time for exit reach...you will beg IGBOs...but it's already too late. From Next Year, you will be in BENIN REPUBLIC, carrying fuel gallons on the road, because the tsunami of the Fulani will smash the SW. Keep being foolish...

see this one oh. U think say every person against Biafra must be Yoruba or north. Am a deltan, urhobo man from ughelli
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by ba7man(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Leave them let Dem DIE their DIE...is it your DIE?

Did they ask you for pity?

Face your useless warrant and let them solve their issues by themselves. I have NEVER seen your useless moniker when it's Fulani Herdsmen killings in the North and SW..

Guy face front and stop being an obvious dunce.

How has your useless rant helped the killings?

Primitive minded beings disgust me.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by vertueptime: 11:15pm On May 18, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Windows were down maybe.
I mean with the car,it has run flat tyres , why stop and get burnt, better to be moving since they can't break inside easily
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by otipoju(m): 11:21pm On May 18, 2023
okeysoninv:
Ndo Igbo for how long are we going to allow ipob to continue to desecrate our land. Time for us to end ipob and their sister groups madness is now

Simon Ekpa don do pass himself. Finland will give him up to US soon.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by nedekid: 11:21pm On May 18, 2023
But what is the purpose of this for goodness sake?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by nedekid: 11:22pm On May 18, 2023
otipoju:

Simon Ekpa don do pass himself. Finland will give him up to US soon.
IJN
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by alexis77(m): 11:25pm On May 18, 2023
Creamypie:
East don cast. Abeg, Igbo's who have relocated to south, cos of menace of Biafra agitation, u.g.m, and insecurity, please make Una no dey say south na no mans land oh. E get reason we don't want to hear it
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by CursedOsuPigs: 11:34pm On May 18, 2023
Martinsmine:

Who said it's ipob

Don't mind him. I'm sure this is OPC handiwork.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Alaminkd(m): 11:34pm On May 18, 2023
Tinubu first work should be fighting unknown gun men
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by nonhuman(m): 11:35pm On May 18, 2023
okeysoninv:
Ndo Igbo for how long are we going to allow ipob to continue to desecrate our land. Time for us to end ipob and their sister groups madness is now
who told you it's ipob
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by almarthins(m): 11:37pm On May 18, 2023
Creamypie:
East don cast. Abeg, Igbo's who have relocated to south, cos of menace of Biafra agitation, u.g.m, and insecurity, please make Una no dey say south na no mans land oh. E get reason we don't want to hear it

Na Lagos dem talk no be south.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Mubiola360: 11:38pm On May 18, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WP4vH_tAoc

how is this different from Bokoharam?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by 7arrows: 11:40pm On May 18, 2023
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=123216098][/quote]

What are they looking for ransacking the nearby buildings. Those that committed the crime are already outside Nigeria. U want to arrest innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by onuman: 11:43pm On May 18, 2023
Skyview01:

Now, Listen to yourself and you will quickly realize your mama no born pickin.

Anumanu!

TAQQIYA pickin. Those you used intimidation to confuse are gone.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by onuman: 11:50pm On May 18, 2023
melonsgroup:
My hand no dey this one oooo

In any condition you find yourself always remember that A Town Hall is different from bala blu

'I go scatter ...."
Voice of Northern Nigerians are in the video of the attackers.
Balablu is their president-elect. Once they continue to do this in Igbo land;

Nigeria go scatter through Islamic terrorism.
They brought Islamic terrorism after adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system in 1999.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by yom2(m): 11:57pm On May 18, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
From the look of things, that's an armored SUV right there. Most likely an Escalade or a Surburban.

How exactly did they manage to hit it successfully?
na submarine? Ur question is funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.