Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) (87533 Views)

Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders / UK Warns Citizens Against Travelling To Anambra Days After US Convoy Attack / Blinken: Attack On US Convoy May Not Have Been Pre-targeted At Our Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by lexy2014: 9:00pm On May 18, 2023
The military officers on ground can be heard giving instructions to ransack the nearby buildings.

na here these ones de always show their power. so kidnapper will keep their captives in nearby buildings
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by fredoooooo: 9:00pm On May 18, 2023
Obi will not say anything. Obi boys in action
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by oneTIMEman(m): 9:00pm On May 18, 2023
APC agent at it again
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Ecosystem4u: 9:00pm On May 18, 2023
Rotten souls, despicable stone edge animals. No human feelings at all. How the heck are these bastards Igbos in the first place, it beats my imagination. If these demons are caught, they should just be wasted imediately.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 9:00pm On May 18, 2023
obailala:
Who are these freedom fighters you talk about? And whose freedom are they fighting for?

You mean the miscreants murdering innocent people everyday in cold blood are freedom fighters?

May an angry thunder fire the heads of those your stupid freedom fighters and all of you stupid people who support and/or excuse their carnage. angry
Stop Ranting

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:01pm On May 18, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Peter girigory Obi's miscreants on rampage.
APC can go any length to discredit Obi
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Austineva(m): 9:01pm On May 18, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

That idiot in Finland shouldn't be left out, he should be lock up in prison and throw away the key
u will wait till thou kingdom come. Anuofia nwuru anwu. D idiot as u called him will be d end of d zoo, mark that
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 18, 2023
What is the purpose to this madness. What are is at stake and what are they tryna acheive.?

Ayam not understanding!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by phorget(m): 9:01pm On May 18, 2023
flokii:
The time has come for US to allow FG deal with this IPOB, UGM menace once and for all.. We can't have tucano jets and other fighter jets lying idle while some disgruntled elements go about killing citizens for no just cause.

If the US continue to give in to Igbo propaganda, I'm afraid the White-skinned might soon become their targets. They can send their Marines or Navy Seals for joint OPs with our Armed Forces to clear insurgents in the South East region, I'm sure the FG would entertain that.

The insurgents in the Northern parts should be commended I guess.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by RecentHistory: 9:02pm On May 18, 2023
post=123222454:

APC can go any length to desecrate Obi

Peter Obi has never condemned the activities of UGM. We know you're part of UGM.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Bighead9: 9:02pm On May 18, 2023
HopeSpencer:
Obidients have done it again.

Okoro
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 18, 2023
onuman:
Islamic extremists from Northern Nigeria carried the attack. The Islamic terrorists are fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Sharia criminal laws were adopted by the political and religious leaders of the 12 far northern Nigeria states beginning 1999.

Now, Listen to yourself and you will quickly realize your mama no born pickin.

Anuman!

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by seguno2: 9:03pm On May 18, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Are they responsible for our country’s security? Or the General that Tinubu passed off as APC’s all-knowing and all-doing messiah to fix the problems, which they said weak Jonathan could not solve? Never mind that the same Tinubu called Buhari CPC’s expired leadership four years earlier. Never mind that fact.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by RecentHistory: 9:03pm On May 18, 2023
Skyview01:
What is the purpose to this madness. What are is at stake and what are they tryna acheive.?

Ayam not understanding!

, come and answer. PRO of Unknown gunmen.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by plantist: 9:04pm On May 18, 2023
goodnessme1:
Too bad.

APC government agents doing everything possible for US to Join them in fighting freedom fighters.

But US are not dumb like most Nigerians.

Dindinrin omo. So it's the federal govt causing the bloodletting in Anambra State. You no fit get sense again.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 18, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
From the look of things, that's an armored SUV right there. Most likely an Escalade or a Surburban.

How exactly did they manage to hit it successfully?

If they can do this, why haven't they target Hope uzodima?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by vertueptime: 9:04pm On May 18, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
From the look of things, that's an armored SUV right there. Most likely an Escalade or a Surburban.

How exactly did they manage to hit it successfully?

That's my question, why didn't he escape ?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by tonicyril: 9:04pm On May 18, 2023
goodnessme1:
The idiot in Finland is working for your APC government.

Know this and know peace.
I am sorry but why are u soo senseless??

Chaii
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by richie240: 9:05pm On May 18, 2023
Eyahhhhh... U think say na nigerian govt you dey follow yarn rubbish.
I can comfortably tell u that as we speak, they have the culprits in their radar via satellite.
The whole event has bn captured via satellite, no be 'demsay-demsay'.

Go and watch 'Deja vu' starring Denzel washington, u go fear-fear.

I pity all of una!
cool

goodnessme1:
Too bad.

APC government agents doing everything possible for US to Join them in fighting freedom fighters.

goodnessme1:
We Ndi Igbo know Ipob is not responsible for this.
They're not violent.

Try again.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by pandoragirigory: 9:06pm On May 18, 2023
post=123222454:

APC? was it not the same unknown known ESN gunmen that attacked Soludo's hometown for speaking against Peter Obi's investment? Peter girigory Obi might even be their sponsor

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2023
post=123222454:

They are also the ones that desecrated him to say this... This Obi na una god.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 9:07pm On May 18, 2023
tonicyril:
I am sorry but why are u soo senseless??

Chaii
My words will sound senseless to person who doesn't understand the game FG is playing.

I no blame you or angry with you for calling me Senseless.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by imam07: 9:08pm On May 18, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Now you're starting to piss me off.

Why not ask why I said so instead of talking shit? Armored vehicles have ballastic inner rear doors and reduced windows. Both of which are very visible in the picture.
u dont know me I don't know you. If u know me u will not be like trying to lecture me on this. I am a fan of Foreign movies. Especially thriller movies. B4 internet came, I do read a lot of Foreign magazine and read novels. I follow high tech on YouTube. I am not arguing with u whether it is armored vehicle or not. I am against your statement of saying why did d gone men get to them like this when it is an armored vehicle. Some light armored vehicle can be the way d tires are or d hardness of d body. Or hight from d ground. Some might come with navigational tech. These are light armored vehicle they are not full armored vehicle. They tell me why armed robbers rob those bullion van. Are they not armored too? Even if is a complete armored vehicle, can't they be attacked while coming out from d vehicle or going into d vehicle. When it is not US president beast.
Hummer jeeps are armored vehicle too but not all are full armored.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by JohnBullMySon: 9:08pm On May 18, 2023
shegzhkn:

Lol, does the attack type in the images shown looks ballistic to you ??, do you consider some small arm fire were used. Although it looked staged to me.
Definitely small arms.

I don't like to believe stuff like this are staged. I don't see a motivation for it. Since the protectees were not in the vehicle. The Nigerian driver may have gotten too relaxed and pulled the windows down.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 9:09pm On May 18, 2023
plantist:

Dindinrin omo. So it's the federal govt causing the bloodletting in Anambra State. You no get sense again.
Who's causing it.

And who did below

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by casualobserver: 9:10pm On May 18, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
It's either they stopped or the driver was driving with windows down. You know an armored vehicle's window can retract to a little distance.

But if indeed that vehicle was shot through. Then that's a very big concern that will reach the highest levels in the US. It means that government vehicles are not safe and hundreds of embassy vehicles will need replacement.

The only other explanation is that it was a lightly armored vehicle (B4 hand pistols) though I don’t understand how a full size truck that can take the weight would not be armored to at least ak47 level. Or why you would deploy a B4 in a country were gun attacks are ak47 and above.b6/b7. Those door frames do not look b6/b7 or above.

I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by hollywater: 9:11pm On May 18, 2023
HopeSpencer:
Bleep u
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by seguno2: 9:12pm On May 18, 2023
Staphylococcus:
The Nigerian security forces should work with their US counterparts and get an atomic bomb dropped on that state.

They need to be thought a lesson with half-life of 500 years

Why don’t you find out how atomic bombs work, and stop spreading your ignorance about with so much arrogance?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 9:15pm On May 18, 2023
richie240:
Eyahhhhh... U think say na nigerian govt you dey follow yarn rubbish.
I can comfortably tell u that as we speak, they have the culprits in their radar via satellite.
The whole event has bn captured via satellite, no be 'demsay-demsay'.

Go and watch 'Deja vu' starring Denzel washington, u go fear-fear.

I pity all of una!
cool

Who Care if they catch the culprits.

Provided they catch those really culprits not innocent people,I'm cool with that.

East was peaceful until your Nigeria government brought killings, since then killing upon killing.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by shegzhkn: 9:15pm On May 18, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Definitely small arms.

I don't like to believe stuff like this are staged. I don't see a motivation for it. Since the protectees were not in the vehicle. The Nigerian driver may have gotten too relaxed and pulled the windows down.
I read the report, cops were killed too (maybe that enough motivation) but the car used are US made - a Chevy I believe, that vehicle isn't the typical car used by people the local militia has problem with.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Kay25(m): 9:15pm On May 18, 2023
You want to be a separatist and at the same time u want to rule nigeria.how do u Expect power to shift to south east of this is all u can do..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by imam07: 9:15pm On May 18, 2023
goodnessme1:
Says someone who didn't condemned killing of hundreds of our innocent youths, instead celebrated it.

So you people now care for us and want the best for us.

We know the killings in East is done by you enemies of East.

go meet Ojukwu in his grave to challenge him for taking the ibos int unnecessary war. He was d one responsible for d death of ibos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.