Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

The Story Of Madam Koi Koi - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Story Of Madam Koi Koi (21746 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / My Madam And Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by victorazy(m): 3:39pm On May 19, 2023
Ok
Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by Ttipsy(f): 3:39pm On May 19, 2023
Scary
Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by Felabarmudia: 3:44pm On May 19, 2023
grin
ednut1:
Nigerians and lies ehn. Same way they say indian beat us 99-1 . With okwaraji scoring one goal and dying.
Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by favor914: 3:47pm On May 19, 2023
dondodo:
Do you still believe that Obi will still reclaim his mandate?
Which mandate for an ineligible presidential candidate?

3 Likes

Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by Juanmike(m): 3:53pm On May 19, 2023
joshjc:
If this story was an American story, they would have made an epic horror movie from it, but unfortunately, Nollywood is all about gangs, and princesses falling in love with a poor man
No be lie

4 Likes

Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by TUTU147: 3:55pm On May 19, 2023
The truth is that they are spirits hunting hostels, hospital, market places, village square etc.I saw spirit one on one along the general hospital road at night back then in ibusa delta state.Cold catch me from head to toe.I could still remember the mistery fire at FGGGC ibusa some years back,fire moving from one hostel to another.Many possessed children use hostels as a battle ground.Most female schools hostels are home for evil children.

4 Likes

Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by DaFuhrer(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2023
joshjc:
If this story was an American story, they would have made an epic horror movie from it, but unfortunately, Nollywood is all about gangs, and princesses falling in love with a poor man

You're right....Like they did with the story of the Candy man as well as the Boogeyman

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by illicit(m): 4:00pm On May 19, 2023
It's just one student or a group of students masquerading around to scare other students

I was once a boarder so I know the pranks that we orchestrated

The victims will never know d truth till date
cool

7 Likes

Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by Karemarealty288(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2023
Story that led to so many female boarders becoming lesbians in secondary schools. Once the story is told by the seniors, the younger ones will be terrified and then the senior or school mothers will lure them to share bed space....the rest is history.

4 Likes

Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by blessedchick(f): 4:10pm On May 19, 2023
I have experienced this back then in university,2011.it is real.
Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by Edusouls(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2023
dondodo:
Do you still believe that Obi will still reclaim his mandate?
yes I strongly do never loose hope

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by joshjc(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2023
DaFuhrer:

You're right....Like they did with the story of the Candy man as well as the Boogeyman
true
Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by Tony4000: 4:14pm On May 19, 2023
Omo this miss koi koi story no be today ooo
Its very popular in the Eastern region
Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by Godwin4444: 4:15pm On May 19, 2023
Biafraaa:
Lol. I can't forget this story and how we use to run away from class too including the teachers. I don't even know if it's real or not I just run when I see everyone running back then. Lol. Children nowadays are missing a lot. Lol.
so your teacher self dey run from madam koi koi?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by Opus001: 4:24pm On May 19, 2023
Honoredeblazac:
I saw madam Koi Koi few years ago while I was at a boarding school in Enugu. I am even ashamed of saying it because it look like I am lying. But while she had one leg like everyone said, she wasn’t wearing a red shoe, instead, she had hairy horse feet

Her face look like a white lady who was painted brown and she had red eyes and golden brown hair. She was coming towards me like and floated on air, but despite that, I was hearing koi koi koi. Then I fainted, and woke up the next morning.

I don’t know whether it was the rubber solution I sniffed that day that was disturbing me but I know what I saw. When I woke up the next morning, I had voluminous quantities of whitish liquid inside my paints and was exhausted.
I believe you, though i never saw her but she visited or walked pass my room at night those days

3 Likes

Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by Opus001: 4:25pm On May 19, 2023
Honoredeblazac:
I saw madam Koi Koi few years ago while I was at a boarding school in Enugu. I am even ashamed of saying it because it look like I am lying. But while she had one leg like everyone said, she wasn’t wearing a red shoe, instead, she had hairy horse feet

Her face look like a white lady who was painted brown and she had red eyes and golden brown hair. She was coming towards me like and floated on air, but despite that, I was hearing koi koi koi. Then I fainted, and woke up the next morning.

I don’t know whether it was the rubber solution I sniffed that day that was disturbing me but I know what I saw. When I woke up the next morning, I had voluminous quantities of whitish liquid inside my paints and was exhausted.
Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by marsup: 4:34pm On May 19, 2023
The story makes no sense.

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by mekuso89(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2023
What of Mr okponku?

3 Likes

Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by crisubanijunior(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2023
hahahahaha. this lady koikoi or madam koikoi or ms koikoi as she is called by various schools have really been a myth that has passed the test of time. i can never forget how we all closed lesson period because of the fear of lady koikoi. funny enough na only secondary schools. i never heard of the koikoi story in university hostels

3 Likes

Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by Biafraaa: 4:56pm On May 19, 2023
Godwin4444:
so your teacher self dey run from madam koi koi?
funny thing be say na them dey start am and headmaster go japa too. The Op that brought this up just took me back to memory lane. 😂😂
Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by illicit(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2023
So does she go to every school at night or every school has a Mrs koikoi

shocked

4 Likes

Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by iInjureHerYansh: 5:26pm On May 19, 2023
joshjc:
Once I don establish myself finish I'll collaborate with one top movie producer and this story will be made one of the most chilling nollywood movies. it must go to the cinemas.

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by MagicalConcepts: 6:00pm On May 19, 2023
Madam Koi-koi I heard was first in Aki Na Ukwa

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by Nonywendy(m): 6:05pm On May 19, 2023
Honoredeblazac:

Did u attend queen's school Enugu?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by owem19(m): 7:14pm On May 19, 2023
Santa Maria is a hospital not school,get your facts right
Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by 3seriez(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2023
In the North, we know her as Madam Kos Kos because of the nature of the sound her shoe makes when she walks. As juniors & proper JJCs then in boarding house , our seniors use to terrorise us with her scary stories.
Looking back now, I just dey laff.

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by tianshie(m): 7:29pm On May 19, 2023
Nonywendy:

Did u attend queen's school Enugu?

Yes.
Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by Love800(m): 7:31pm On May 19, 2023
Omo i went to boarding house. There was this one told that if u keep late nite studying ur book alone wen others are sleeping, one spirit will come and take u away.

There was this other one of going to urinate at nite, and you will start seeing a shadow that will be following you

And the tree in front of our hostel then, it was said that if u go and urinte under it that something bad will happen to you. Some people even said that sometimes it makes some kinda strange noise at nite

Abi is it the one of that girl that remove her own head nd start to plait it on her lap every nite till one student saw her nd scream.

Omo boarding house na die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Madam Koi Koi by Kazeem47(m): 7:52pm On May 19, 2023
Honoredeblazac:

so na old witch dey make you cum,shame on you grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage / How Do You Handle Incest Issue In A Family? / How Do I Instill Boldness And Confidence In My Daughters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.