Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Elon Musk Set To Launch Robot Wives!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elon Musk Set To Launch Robot Wives!!! (3041 Views)

Pole-dancing Robot STRIPPERS That 'stole The Show' At A Las Vegas Club / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Set To Launch Robot Wives!!! by Walezy2020: 3:08pm On May 19, 2023
Madness the robot is costly then those that buy it will it bear children for them?
Re: Elon Musk Set To Launch Robot Wives!!! by udofia234(m): 3:11pm On May 19, 2023
Walezy2020:
Madness the robot is costly then those that buy it will it bear children for them?

I think it built mainly for sexual satisfaction
Re: Elon Musk Set To Launch Robot Wives!!! by thesicilian: 3:52pm On May 19, 2023
Prettygirl200:
No a robot is built to obey every single command you give it, and the truth remains that it can never be like a human, being there's fun when she grumbles, gives a baby attitude, and u have to either shout at her or pet her to do what u want, this is what a robot will never do.
Don't really care for any of those.
Besides a well programmed robot can hold intelligent and even deep conversations, do everything you request without complaints, anticipate your needs, and above all, can be switched off when necessary.
Of a truth, the pros far outweigh the cons.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Set To Launch Robot Wives!!! by Prettygirl200(f): 4:24pm On May 19, 2023
thesicilian:

Don't really care for any of those.
Besides a well programmed robot can hold intelligent and even deep conversations, do everything you request without complaints, anticipate your needs, and above all, can be switched off when necessary.
Of a truth, the pros far outweigh the cons.
You will get tired one day anyways. A robot can never and will never replace a human. That's it.
Re: Elon Musk Set To Launch Robot Wives!!! by thesicilian: 4:57pm On May 19, 2023
Prettygirl200:
You will get tired one day anyways. A robot can never and will never replace a human. That's it.
Of course, that's part of the pros. If I get tired I'll just replace with another robot with different specs. Without any drama from the previous robot. Or don't people get tired of humans? There are many marriages nowadays that the couple's are just tolerating themselves, not that there's any love or happiness anymore

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Set To Launch Robot Wives!!! by udofia234(m): 5:31pm On May 19, 2023
thesicilian:

Of course, that's part of the pros. If I get tired I'll just replace with another robot with different specs. Without any drama from the previous robot. Or don't people get tired of humans? There are many marriages nowadays that the couple's are just tolerating themselves, not that there's any love or happiness anymore

hahahaha! lol!!! u dey vex o.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Set To Launch Robot Wives!!! by Prettygirl200(f): 10:21pm On May 19, 2023
thesicilian:

see as u dey talk am e dey sweet you for mouth Yawns 🥱🥱 after all the mouth u wil go offline and look for a woman that will agree to date you. Yawns 🥱 no worry the lord is your strength. Awon robot!!!

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Set To Launch Robot Wives!!! by cocolacec(m): 3:54am On May 20, 2023
RenegadeX:
Better than Nigerian ladies
The day the robot wife go chop your blokos you go no say humans are better than robots.No be Nigerisn lady born you.
Re: Elon Musk Set To Launch Robot Wives!!! by imagrg(m): 4:49am On May 20, 2023
Nothing sweet pass fvcking raw toto. Machine own na masturbation.
Re: Elon Musk Set To Launch Robot Wives!!! by goldman777: 7:31am On May 20, 2023
Elon is a genius no need to bother about getting married or having one wicked greedy woman disturb your sanity,just have sex and gist when ever you like and your bank account,wallet is safe

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Set To Launch Robot Wives!!! by thesicilian: 8:55am On May 20, 2023
Prettygirl200:
see as u dey talk am e dey sweet you for mouth Yawns 🥱🥱 after all the mouth u wil go offline and look for a woman that will agree to date you. Yawns 🥱 no worry the lord is your strength. Awon robot!!!
that will agree to date me that I want to date.

But I don't really do long term dating. Because I get bored easily with monosyllabic conversations.
That's why the robots seem so appealing to me. Plus I like trying out new things.
Hopefully I'll be able to afford them by the time they're ready

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Set To Launch Robot Wives!!! by udofia234(m): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
thesicilian:

that will agree to date me that I want to date.

But I don't really do long term dating. Because I get bored easily with monosyllabic conversations.
That's why the robots seem so appealing to me. Plus I like trying out new things.
Hopefully I'll be able to afford them by the time they're ready

May God help us
Re: Elon Musk Set To Launch Robot Wives!!! by thesicilian: 8:33am On Jun 13, 2023
udofia234:

May God help us
Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why Marriage Do Not Last Nowadays / Can't Figure If My Girlfriend Is Interested In Marrying Me This Year. / "I Like Your Belt"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.