Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states (22716 Views)

UK Government Advises Citizens To Avoid 7 Nigerian States With High Violence / Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by mayo47(m): 8:53pm On May 18, 2023
Shine your eyes

Flick490:
Leave us alone, US
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by wethebest(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2023
SirLakes:

But when Nigerians abroad win election in their own country you won't say Nigerians should stay in their own country but will come here to wail that some people won't allow such in Nigeria grin grin grin

Nobody sent Nigerians dere to go win election. All man for himself.
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by dedunji: 8:57pm On May 18, 2023
What business do u have in Anambra get outside
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by ojex004: 9:05pm On May 18, 2023
Flick490:
Leave us alone, US

Lolllllz, yeye people. It's now US should leave una alone.
The same US you pple been calling on to rescue you and retrieve your stolen man hoods, the same US that you educated achiereeda olosho feminist wrote letter to and you been hailing her.

You guys are so dumb I swear

1 Like

Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by Lordburna2(m): 9:07pm On May 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
How come the incident happened just the day after the day USA banned some political criminals from entering their country? I see the hands of secret service working for the government carrying out the attack in Anambra.
u are just spewing gibberish.
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by Sleekfingers: 9:29pm On May 18, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
How come the incident happened just the day after the day USA banned some political criminals from entering their country? I see the hands of secret service working for the government carrying out the attack in Anambra.

Was Anambra peaceful , before the attack?
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by matrixme(m): 9:36pm On May 18, 2023
Someone finally had the balls to say it as it is. You're far better in the hands of Lagos agberos than those from Anambra. Those from Lagos will pamper you and make you feel kingly for being in a social hierarchy above them, while they lobby you for money. But those ones from Anambra and co, they just hate you for no reason whatsoever.
I lived in the east sometimes back. One thug beat me up because I passed through his compound regularly without greeting him. This was a real live scenario. I had to be rescued from mob action. The more we look, the less we see indeed
HighQue007:
Not trying to be tribal but the SE people need to stop with politics of emotion and save their land.
Claiming Lagos is full of Agbero blah blah but the Agbero in the SE are more notorious and no one can control them. You can’t outcast them like they don’t belong to the society cos the society made them so they are part of us no matter what.
My point is there is nothing wrong with Tinubu model of owing this thugs before you say pim please know that Lagos is one of if not the safest place in Nigeria. A lot of fights broke down between this thugs that seem it would consume Lagos but died off suddenly cos this thugs have control unlike the SE thugs.

This is very unorthodox but it is the fact. I once lived in Anambra and I can tell you their thugs are more thugger than the Lagos ones if that make sense. broad day light snatching of things like the dark age of Oshodi. It still happen in Anambra.

Most times you can’t win this thugs so instead of outcasting them like they don’t belong to the society, why not own them like Tinubu and keep peace and so they can stand by you during election like MC did. Study this model instead of being arrogant and having thugs hold you down to your kneels. Make una wake up.

2 Likes

Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by Menclothing: 9:44pm On May 18, 2023
Nigeria like Anambra or Adamawa

Nigeria like Lagos
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by Staphylococcus: 9:46pm On May 18, 2023
ojex004:

Lolllllz, yeye people. It's now US should leave una alone.
The same US you pple been calling on to rescue you and retrieve your stolen man hoods, the same US that you educated achiereeda olosho feminist wrote letter to and you been hailing her.

You guys are so dumb I swear

I have never seen a more deluded group that this lots.

They are like gas molecules. No direction!

1 Like

Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by Obakoolex(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2023
Acidosis:

So who failed Plateau and Benue people? Your uncle:s elder brother?
At least they go to work on Monday morning tongue

1 Like

Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by GetSenseNow: 10:10pm On May 18, 2023
MrTuns:
Peter Obi did nothing in Anambra as Governor. Things like this can never happen in Lagos. Thank God nigeria dodged the obi bullet
If you don't find a way to drag Obi into this una no go rest. When will you people ever have sense?
Tufiakwa!
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by warlordd(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2023
Hhansome:
In the case of Anambra today, Soludo represents all round failure and has proven beyond doubt that truly passing six is not a passing sense.

You see short people? It is not a coincidence that majority of them are the most wicked, hateful, bittered, dangerous animals on earth no matter the educational qualifications.
You are a useless person. Anu mpama.
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by prof22(m): 10:20pm On May 18, 2023
Omugo not the hand alone …you nor see their intestine and round about grin
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by Ejyksneh(m): 10:48pm On May 18, 2023
I'm not one of the security agents neither am I working with any government parastatals
ka1y:

See yeye comment.
Volunteer urself to confront them na?
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by ba7man(m): 10:54pm On May 18, 2023
Acidosis:

So who failed Plateau and Benue people? Your uncle?
Go and ask them there.

Next time, tell your people not to celebrate gun carrying non state actors publicly, then cry and blame others when they turn on you.

Shameless people.

That's some Congo civil war causing Brains you guys have in that part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by Quintopia: 11:07pm On May 18, 2023
Landmine1:
If you check the graph, Awka which is a capital of Anambra is within the green/yellow zone which is safe according to the graph. So why the sensational topic? Now look at Abuja, the country’s capital, if the capital of your country is on a red zone? Is there even a reason for this thrash news? Nigeria as a whole is a disgrace.

Shut up. Abuja is not in the red zone. Olodo.

And YOU are the disgrace, you filthy, satanic IPOB cannibal.
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by Ttipsy(f): 11:25pm On May 18, 2023
IMO is safe
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by IamNat: 12:22am On May 19, 2023
arantess:

As a foolish person I knew you wouldn't make reference to the maps

Look at the map again

grin grin grin grin
So sorry for your case o, as you didn't disappoint in displaying your foolishness.

The topic is about your IPOB enclave, so if you don't have anything reasonable to say than to display your foolishness and show how pained you are by my comment, just waka pass.
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by shegra58: 1:52am On May 19, 2023
Acidosis:

Yeah, Plateau and Benue people failed themselves...
Anambra issues is brother killing brother
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by airliner(m): 2:33am On May 19, 2023
Hhansome:
In the case of Anambra today, Soludo represents all round failure and has proven beyond doubt that truly passing six is not a passing sense.

You see short people? It is not a coincidence that majority of them are the most wicked, hateful, bittered, dangerous animals on earth no matter the educational qualifications.

Me that is,10ft tall
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by SirLakes: 3:06am On May 19, 2023
wethebest:

Nobody sent Nigerians dere to go win election. All man for himself.

The same US you cry to for help, the same US you cry to, to recognise your land of the rising sun as a sovereign state and write letters to every 4 market days, grin grin

Okay cheesy
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by iampeterben(m): 5:28am On May 19, 2023
The governor of Anambra State should be ashamed of himself. Instead of focusing on his state, he is carrying PO matter for head.
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by Mikkeal: 6:38am On May 19, 2023
wethebest:
Bastards. Stay in country. Is not by force to visit Nigeria
It is not by force to visit Nigeria ? Is that what you have to say? Why am I not surprised because that is how you lot think with your anus,never ever would you see anything wrong in what your own kind is doing no matter how wrong it is ,they are embassy staff who are Nigerians and the vehicle is probably carrying a diplomatic plate number if the illiterate mob could read they would not have attacked such vehicle,your region is fast becoming something else but you will always blame others for your misfortune ,others who are accommodating your kind every day where they live peacefully with their petty trades,sons of perdition see reason!!!
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by Adabestseason(m): 7:38am On May 19, 2023
Uk is part of the problems we have in Nigeria,now you are issuing useless advice to your people for what you are contributing.
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by vannessa7(f): 8:58am On May 19, 2023
uunwanaobong3:
Britain, na real America slaves, following America where ever they goes... British based their entire foreign and domestic Policies on American shoulders. They never had any independent thinking of their own ............................ I am ashamed that our fore fathers were colonised by these British people (dependent children in adults bodies). How could it be possible that we allow ourselves to be enslaved by these American slaves.

Thank God for China who has come along to give us an alternative choice in foreign policy relations.......... Russia can keep on deceiving themselves with the west.

Did you know that Britain colonised America? America got independent from Britain just like Nigeria, what are you saying

1 Like

Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by hansomb: 10:07am On May 19, 2023
ajike931:
No places is safe again
from the map south west seems the most safest region in nigeria
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by wethebest(m): 11:59am On May 19, 2023
SirLakes:

The same US you cry to for help, the same US you cry to, to recognise your land of the rising sun as a sovereign state and write letters to every 4 market days, grin grin

Okay cheesy

Ewe, I am not an Ibo man. I am from Edo state, the most fearless state in Nigeria, the only state wr u don't see youths worshiping evil politicians like u lots from the north, east and west. Bleep off my post. 🖕🖕🖕
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by wethebest(m): 12:01pm On May 19, 2023
Mikkeal:

It is not by force to visit Nigeria ? Is that what you have to say? Why am I not surprised because that is how you lot think with your anus,never ever would you see anything wrong in what your own kind is doing no matter how wrong it is ,they are embassy staff who are Nigerians and the vehicle is probably carrying a diplomatic plate number if the illiterate mob could read they would not have attacked such vehicle,your region is fast becoming something else but you will always blame others for your misfortune ,others who are accommodating your kind every day where they live peacefully with their petty trades,sons of perdition see reason!!!

Ewe, I am not an Ibo man. I am from Edo state, the most fearless state in Nigeria, the only state wr u don't see youths worshiping evil politicians like u lots from the north, east and west. Bleep off my post. 🖕🖕🖕
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by SirLakes: 12:07pm On May 19, 2023
wethebest:

Chest beating mfs...Edo won't take this, edo won't take that but Fulani still fuckin you up over there undecided
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by BlackKafka: 2:34pm On May 19, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Denial is one hell of a drug . . .

Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by matm: 6:53pm On May 19, 2023
Gradually, it shall be well with Anambra state.
Re: UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states by Ejyksneh(m): 8:47am On May 22, 2023
Udele, na your papa be yeye man, ozu!
ka1y:

See yeye comment.
Volunteer urself to confront them na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Things Lagosians Will Not Miss About “danfo” / Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) / Relocating From The United States Back To Nigeria: Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.