Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O (26292 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Tenders Apology For Demolition, Orders Investigation / Edo Government Revokes C-of-O Of Obaseki, Odubu, Ihonvbere’s Choice Properties / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by mastermaestro(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2023
Angelfrost:
Well, I won't be quick to castigate the governor...!

If the properties have contravened state laws, then revoking their occupancy should be in order regardless of political views.

You should take back this statement to preserve your self honour. A governor revoking nine certificates of occupancy when it is just nine days to the expiration of his tenure, and you tacitly agree with his decision?

Where was his administration for over seven years? You are definitely supporting evil even though both of them are not saints. sad

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by Redhot0007: 12:53pm On May 19, 2023
Extremists don't like peace
Deltavariant:
A simple message to El rufai, Ahmed Makarfi has done what you were unable to do, that is bringing peace and harmony to Kaduna. I lived in Kaduna through the horrowing days of its religious crisis but behind the curtains Makarfi made giant strides in restoring peace, security and religious harmony.
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by Cromagnon: 1:17pm On May 19, 2023
Deltavariant:
A simple message to El rufai, Ahmed Makarfi has done what you were unable to do, that is bringing peace and harmony to Kaduna. I lived in Kaduna through the horrowing days of its religious crisis but behind the curtains Makarfi made giant strides in restoring peace, security and religious harmony.
what were the strides?
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by DonXavi(m): 1:24pm On May 19, 2023
his short demon is a very vindictive person. Let him know that what goes around comes around. One day and very soon he will be on the receiving end. Some Pint-size people are always like this.
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by SaLongs1(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2023
Deltavariant:
Loud am!!
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by MillitaryWindow: 3:15pm On May 19, 2023
Thank you bros Elrufai
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by Tonytonex(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2023
superCleanworks:
revoke the C of O just like that? let's see how this plays out. na wah.
and he's busy buying properties everywhere
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by mywells: 10:30pm On May 19, 2023
Fear a short man,their thinking faculties are so low.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Calls Smart Adeyemi His Political Wife, Says He Will Win Again / ‘FG To Lift 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2020’ - Zainab Ahmed / Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.