Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O (26268 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Tenders Apology For Demolition, Orders Investigation / Edo Government Revokes C-of-O Of Obaseki, Odubu, Ihonvbere’s Choice Properties / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by Jostoman: 11:05am On May 19, 2023
I dont like criticizing el rufai but mr el rufai what you are about to do to makarfi is a pure wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by Tizmamoney: 11:06am On May 19, 2023
Nigeria politicians with senselessness. Why destroy companies that employs people because of power and politics?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by Angelfrost(m): 11:06am On May 19, 2023
Well, I won't be quick to castigate the governor...!

If the properties have contravened state laws, then revoking their occupancy should be in order regardless of political views.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by Lukuluku69(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2023
Two Dogs fighting over a bone. You come ask the Dog to choose a side in a fight over it. Either way, the bone will get licked, crushed and eaten.

Same scenario here. E no concern me.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by akosy(m): 11:08am On May 19, 2023
akosy:
K

The Governorship na turn by turn use well. Another Governor fit come revoke all El rufai properties for KD. This matter no concern common man.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by Glister: 11:08am On May 19, 2023
Reil:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.
It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives.
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct num:

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2TShWa1UJM

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed.

NB: this blackmailer Mrbanner with his many different account always be the first one to call someone a scammer.when he see others seeking for help post.but will never report his own fraudulent begging posts,he is the one that has scamming people here with different fake story,he is behind that of faith shiando, Angela begging post because he never called mods on it always turn blind eye.you can check his profile to see

If you can reach out to Gistlover also ,lots of people can assist you in your plight

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by ufuosman(m): 11:10am On May 19, 2023
Na wa
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by Starhearts: 11:13am On May 19, 2023
donbachi:
Hell is empty.all evil men are in Nigeria.

Hmmmm
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by phemmie06(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2023
Power drunk governor, you have less than 10 days to leave office, you're not commissioning, laying foundation, constructing but you're pulling down buildings with C of O, another Joseph is coming to do such for you

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by MrBanner(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2023
Glister:

If you can reach out to Gistlover also ,lots of people can assist you in your plight

That bastard called Celestine Nwankwo is a scammer, do not give your money to him. Don't say you weren't warned.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by tofolo(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2023
theophorus:
Fotocopy is not easy. Just read wetin OP post, you go understand say Fotocopy no easy True-true.

Oga ElRufai should Sha remember that this 'Power' na for little time ooo.

Dem dey talk say he dey Transcient.

So sofree used this power make he no injure you ooo.
He has made plans to Japa...
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by IbeOkehie: 11:18am On May 19, 2023
Insecure -actually non-existent- property rights in Nigeria is a major contributor to economic stagnation. This happens all the time to people with no avenues or power to fight back, you never read it in the newspapers.

And it's not just government, ANYONE can wake up and start contesting your property.

Most knowledgeable investors will not subject themselves to the RISK of property loss inherent in the Nigerian market.

The funny thing is no one talks about this vital issue. Even victims whose land is taken or contested will still insist that property rights are secure in Nigeria. A real curiosity.

Good Luck to Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by Samogloby: 11:20am On May 19, 2023
Like Hell-Rufai like Wike, no empire lasted forever.
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by phemmie06(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2023
How I wish each office public holder will be able answerable and punished based on their actions and not the office (state paying for the atrocities committed by previous public office holder)
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by rajiedreez: 11:24am On May 19, 2023
This is very senseless
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2023
donbachi:
Hell is empty.all evil men are in Nigeria.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2023
olatade:
This man no just send anybody

He's just stupidly evil.

The structures are not "illegal", he revoked the C of O.
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by Ashirioluwa: 11:27am On May 19, 2023
With less than 2 weeks to handover
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by sonature1: 11:28am On May 19, 2023
El-Rufai is busy destroying jobs he couldn't create. When people carry vendetta to public offices, the outcome is always disastrous.
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by Sunshine34(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2023
This is not right. L hate last minute decisions
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by baralatie(m): 11:30am On May 19, 2023
You see why Lagos state will always be the best destination for business
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by Omooba77: 11:34am On May 19, 2023
ecolime:

Right from his days as FCT minister, Hellrufai and demolition are 5 & 6. He is just too petty and abuses office at will.

Power shouldn't be in the hands of toxic people like him.
He will find a post in BAT government.....
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2023
something is indeed wrong with the Kaduna state government
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by Goalnaldo(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2023
Imagine the combo of el rufai and wike as president and vice, wahala

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by pat077: 11:42am On May 19, 2023
Angelfrost:
Well, I won't be quick to castigate the governor...!

If the properties have contravened state laws, then revoking their occupancy should be in order regardless of political views.
so the property did not contravene state lwa since 2015, its just few days to the end of his tenure that it contravenes the state law?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by fabolouz1(m): 11:43am On May 19, 2023
I hope this has no political colouration .
However let it be known that power is transient .
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by hssd8nland: 11:56am On May 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Kill yourselves if you all motherfuckers like
Like we even care about you as well... A needle in a haystack
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by MFORC(m): 11:58am On May 19, 2023
Elrufai na very bitter and unforgiving person. Markarfi supported PDP that is his sin.
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by MrUchenna1(m): 11:59am On May 19, 2023
NOTHING LAST FOREVER.....
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by Diligent1(f): 12:00pm On May 19, 2023
This is bad
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by braine(m): 12:02pm On May 19, 2023
superCleanworks:
revoke the C of O just like that? let's see how this plays out. na wah.

Thats the kind of power a governor has. You cannot underestimate that position.
Re: El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O by onymonistrib: 12:35pm On May 19, 2023
Thats really good way to progress for the government.

custom pickleball paddle cover

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun / Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.