Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors (51926 Views)

Different South African Tribes / South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride / Oba Of Benin Summons Native Doctors Over Human Trafficking, Kidnapping. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 19, 2023
What about me? undecided undecided
Thomasankara:
grin grin grin[/color]how about you[color=#770077]
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by nwetadinobi042(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2023
I can oo if it's what will take me to SA
Samantha124:
Do you also want to come and be a traditional healer?😂😂😂
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 19, 2023
They want to know about us eating russians and viennas here in SA.. grin grin grin
sharone21:

I agree she writes on their food though I know they eat a lot of meat....

These ladies shown, once they catch a man and want him, nothing can stop them , same with Gabonese women.

SA juju no be here oooo, can't easily forget Chaka Chaka's music video where she had 2 men to choose from( lol).

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by mariahAngel(f): 9:39pm On May 19, 2023
nwetadinobi042:
Gosh I so much have ❤️ for South Africans🇿🇦

God! When will I leave this shit hole Nigeria and finally migrate to Mzansi 🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦

Most of you Nigerian men are such shameless sellouts. undecided
The sheer shamelessness!

That is how they nearly killed the other one in Ghana. angry
Go! You hear? I kuku trust South African men.

Samantha124:
Noted... I'll do a screenshot so that I don't forget.

Anticipating. smiley

4 Likes

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Sunshine34(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2023
All I see here are fine boy and beautiful ladies, cashing out and taking advantage of the myopic individuals
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 19, 2023
Lol.. 🤣🤣🤣
nwetadinobi042:
I can oo if it's what will take me to SA

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by elefind(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2023
Sunshine34:
All I see here are fine boy and beautiful ladies, cashing out and taking advantage of the myopic individuals

The same way your pastors is cashing out on your ignorance... go to Europe, 85% of European don't go to church only old people you will find there. Christianity was brought to Africa to blindfold we the blacks, if Christianity was so powerful the white people will deprive blacks from having it. They gave you bible but they stole your artifacts and carved oracle and gods and kept them in a beautified house called museums. Stop fooling yourself bro, wise up.

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 19, 2023
They were already famous and doing great financially when they became traditional healers.

They didn't do it for the money.
Sunshine34:
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 19, 2023
Sangoma

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by ashawopikin(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2023
The girls fine, them get nyash
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by mariahAngel(f): 10:20pm On May 19, 2023
sharone21:

I agree she writes on their food though I know they eat a lot of meat....

These ladies shown, once they catch a man and want him, nothing can stop them , same with Gabonese women.

SA juju no be here oooo, can't easily forget Chaka Chaka's music video where she had 2 men to choose from( lol).

Samantha124, how true is the bolded? cheesy

I'm sure most of these our shameless Nigerian bradas won't mind being caught. undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 19, 2023
Yep.. smiley smiley smiley
Efisimilala:
Sangoma
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by isabi2lof: 10:22pm On May 19, 2023
They all make use of human blood , even the ones in Nigeria. undecided
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 19, 2023
What is it with Nigerian men and nyash?🤣🤣🤣
ashawopikin:
The girls fine, them get nyash
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 19, 2023
So you're just going to generalize because of the few bad seeds? Some people from other religious beliefs are also not holy, but we can't paint all religions bad because of the few bad seeds in them.

Maybe in Nigeria all of them use human blood, I don't know.
isabi2lof:
They all make use of human blood , even the ones in Nigeria. undecided
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by callmevirus(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2023
Letayo is a big actress
I like her role in Generation the legacy
I started to hate her when I saw that she's a lesbian

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by ashawopikin(m): 10:32pm On May 19, 2023
Samantha124:
What is it with Nigerian men and nyash?🤣🤣🤣
nyash is life
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 19, 2023
Unfortunately on my side, I am like that.. grin grin grin

I did everything in my power to finally get my fiance's attention when I first met him and I finally have him all to myself..😂😂😂

But I don't know about other SA ladies.
mariahAngel:

Samantha124, how true is the bolded? cheesy

I'm sure most of these our shameless Nigerian bradas won't mind being caught. undecided
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 19, 2023
A lot of men didn't like it..🤣🤣🤣
callmevirus:
Letayo is a big actress
I like her role in Generation the legacy
I started to hate her when I saw that she's a lesbian

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 19, 2023
I rest my case..🤣🤣🤣
ashawopikin:
nyash is life
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2023
Samantha124:
They are proud, but we mustn't bash others for choosing their own different spiritual paths.. smiley smiley smiley

Samantha I like South African women I will choose them over my Nigerian women without blinking and eye,but you guys don't like us due to Xenophobia,na wetin we do?
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 19, 2023
How come I've never witnessed any xenophobia here? undecided undecided
4FACEADELEKE:

Samantha I like South African women I will choose them over my Nigerian women without blinking and eye,but you guys don't like us due to Xenophobia,na wetin we do?
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by bigcee(m): 10:36pm On May 19, 2023
1Alex:
Lamidi Apapa.
He is a native doctor and a confused politician
Lwkmd grin
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by bigcee(m): 10:37pm On May 19, 2023
Blake755:
It is Time we go back to our origin
Oga if you want to go back, go back. Which one is "we"

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Blake755: 10:44pm On May 19, 2023
bigcee:

Oga if you want to go back, go back. Which one is "we"
You see ur name there abeg read and pass
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Blackboxx11: 10:44pm On May 19, 2023
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours easily within 3days with our tools. It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create dollar account to receive payment from all angles etc. My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
I'm a proud person as my content is serving as breakthrough to many and more ahead. Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is still available for just N1000 (almost free).
It's a full guide and well explained.
I would also add you to my Mentorship group on WhatsApp till you become expert.

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Melagros(m): 10:45pm On May 19, 2023
Samantha124:
9. Phelo Bala. He's a musician and an influencer.
Please op enlighten me, is it Bala the South African gospel singer?
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by BackFromBalablu: 10:45pm On May 19, 2023
Danisaint112:
In flavours voice;
🎶🎶🎶I can see her from afar
She just dey shine like a morning light
I can see very clear
She just dey shine in a broad day light (Hey)
And she was walking
And I was watching
Every step and the move she was making
She is adoring
I am admiring
Her hips and her curves

Beauty is a natural thing
Original thing and a mysterious thing hey
Rise up ma voice and sing
I thank the Lord for a beauty queen

Cos your black is beautiful
Beauty from above
Baby your black is beautiful (Baby moo)
Beauty in disguise
And your black is beautiful (Ahhhhh)
Black is beautiful hey
And your black is natural (Ahhhhhahh)
Black is original

Oo oo ohoo
Yoo yoo yoyo
Mama moo
Cha cha chei

She is black she is proud and she knows it
She is cool and I everybody likes it
She is bold and she very very humble
She is strong and can never never fumble
She is courageous (Ahh)
Azagitarious
The kind of woman I can take for serious
She gat the fire in her eye that
When you look at her
You will realize

Beauty is a natural thing
Original thing and a mysterious thing hey
Rise up my voice and sing
I thank the lord for a beauty queen

Cos your black is beautiful
Beauty from above
Baby your black is beautiful (Baby moo)
Beauty in disguise hey
And your black is beautiful (Ahhhhh)
Black is beautiful
And your black is natural (Ahhhhhahh)
Black is original (Beauty is original)
Beauty from above
Beauty in disguise hey

And your black is Africa
Your black is Jamaica
And your black is Carabia
Your black is America
And your black is Nigeria
Your black is beautiful oooo

Selooom
Your black is beautiful🎶🎶🎶

Me: See natural shape (original) not the nonsense the whites do today. The only area white women have more beauty than African women is in terms of hair and facial beauty.

God bless all responsible African girl child out there. One love ❣️
you should have gone straight to the point. Nt the long lyric frm flavours song undecided nawa o
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by AMI3(m): 10:46pm On May 19, 2023
These ones are educated and highly responsible.

I don't think these ones will need human head for.sacrifice
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Melagros(m): 10:47pm On May 19, 2023
1Alex:
Lamidi Apapa.

He is a native doctor and a confused politician
You bad oo grin grin grin
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 19, 2023
Yes, he used to sing alongside his brothers, but they disbanded and he took a different spiritual journey after that.

He became a traditionalist.
Melagros:

Please op enlighten me, is it Bala the South African gospel singer?
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by mariahAngel(f): 10:50pm On May 19, 2023
Samantha124:
Unfortunately on my side, I am like that.. grin grin grin

I did everything in my power to finally get my fiance's attention when I first met him and I finally have him all to myself..😂😂😂

But I don't know about other SA ladies.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Well, one thing I've learned about women from other African countries is that they're not ashamed/afraid to go after the men they want, even if it means snatching him. cheesy

Unlike Nigerian women.
For Nigerian women even, the more they like a man, the more harder they play to get.
Nigerian women like being chased after.

Except some daughters of jezebel who go about snatching people's husbands and ruining families sha. undecided

Samantha124:
I rest my case..🤣🤣🤣

The shamelessness is shockingly appalling. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) / Low Turnout As Oluwo Of Iwo Marries Kano Princess / Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.