Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors (51927 Views)

Different South African Tribes / South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride / Oba Of Benin Summons Native Doctors Over Human Trafficking, Kidnapping. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 8:07am On May 20, 2023
Very good of them embracing their culture and essence...keeps us grounded than chasing around shadows.

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by yusluvad(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2023
One thing i love about this is that they're very fine, neat and decent looking and not filthy looking. I love this...

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by nwetadinobi042(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2023
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
mariahAngel:

Most of you Nigerian men are such shameless sellouts. undecided
The sheer shamelessness!

That is how they nearly killed the other one in Ghana. angry
Go! You hear? I kuku trust South African men.

Anticipating. smiley
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 8:16am On May 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Yep.. smiley smiley smiley

Do all SA tribes call them Sangoma?
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by EyenIbibio1: 9:00am On May 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Calm down.. grin grin grin

How come I don't see anything? Or is because I'm a girl too?

Your viewing angle is different from ours
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by EmmyDJourno: 9:10am On May 20, 2023
pappy2000:

there is nothing clean about the devil, African Spirituality is nothing more than devil worshipping

You don’t understand these matters so calm down; everything in the Spiritual realm is not just Angels and Demons; there are guides and positive spirits that roam those planes
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by bobestman(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2023
FreeSpirited:
Who they knack them?

Trust me, some of their clients knack them.
African Spirituality and sex can hardly be separated, especially with those spiritist mothers...they are very sexual...some cultivate the sexual energy for their own spirituality
Well true African spirituality don't try such as sex to any you aren't married to is a taboo. Fake priest/priestesses may knack their clients if they want. Their client can't just knack them. They do this cos they know how to wash themselves but they will soon face the consequences of such act
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Iwedunloye: 9:23am On May 20, 2023
1Alex:
Lamidi Apapa.

He is a native doctor and a confused politician

Peter Obi, A native doctor looking for his lost manhood

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by TheOgaBoss: 11:05am On May 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Yep, most SA traditional healers work like anybody else... Just like Christians, Muslims, and others.

Don't Nigerian native doctors do usual jobs like the others?
Nigerian native doctors are usually full time practitioners except few
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by TheOgaBoss: 11:11am On May 20, 2023
Samantha124:
So you're just going to generalize because of the few bad seeds? Some people from other religious beliefs are also not holy, but we can't paint all religions bad because of the few bad seeds in them.

Maybe in Nigeria all of them use human blood, I don't know.
but has there ever been any case of a sangoma using human blood?
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by TheOgaBoss: 11:21am On May 20, 2023
Rostikol:

No mind them. Them still dey follow oyinbo jesus and muhammed wey their colonial invaders and looters been drill into them heads to confuse them.

And we wonder why we have problems.
all these human sacrifice we are hearing all over the place is it not traditionalists that are doing it? prior to the the introduction of Christianity human sacrifice was legal and practised in most African communities, in. some communities twins were killed at birth because their traditional religion told them they were bad omen.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 11:36am On May 20, 2023
Honestly, I've only heard about it once, the rest are just allegations from people of different religious beliefs... Like I said, in every religion, there are some corrupt people.

But it's never good to generalize.. You can't assume that all Muslims are terrorists because of the few bad ones.
TheOgaBoss:
but has there ever been any case of a sangoma using human blood?
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 11:48am On May 20, 2023
But does relying only on native doctor money enough though? Especially if they have a family to take care of at home?

Because I also have a native doctor relative who's working as a civil engineer in Malaysia, he was told to give up his job and focus only on being a native doctor but he refused and said he can't just stay at home and settle for a mere R50 or R100, or sometimes nothing... Apparently he asked his ancestors to pardon him.

So he decided to put his duty as a native doctor aside for a while while he's still working in Malaysia, his plan is to start a farming business so that he can go on early retirement and then focus on his duty as a native doctor while receiving monthly profit from his farm.
TheOgaBoss:
Nigerian native doctors are usually full time practitioners except few
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 11:49am On May 20, 2023
Okay, if you say so... grin grin grin
EyenIbibio1:

Your viewing angle is different from ours
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 11:52am On May 20, 2023
Nope, sangoma is actually Zulu.

In my language we call them ngaka.
Efisimilala:

Do all SA tribes call them Sangoma?
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 11:54am On May 20, 2023
I'm off the market.
Promise47:
You are very beautiful can we date or can you be my friend send me your phone number or what app number
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by achimendy(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2023
Samantha124:
He was going to make a great midnight snack..🀣🀣🀣

Hmmm, I can see you like it hot hot πŸ˜‚
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 20, 2023
Yep, they do look good and take good care of themselves.
yusluvad:
One thing i love about this is that they're very fine, neat and decent looking and not filthy looking. I love this...

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by WannaHowzit(m): 12:22pm On May 20, 2023
JaceBlaze:
Latoya Makhene 😍😍 ..I wanna penetrate her so bad tongue

Hebanna! πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 20, 2023
Don't mind him, he's just trying to derail this thread and no one is even giving him any attention... grin grin grin

Religion is a personal thing and we shouldn't castigate others for choosing their own different religious paths... As long as they're happy, it works for them, and it doesn't involve endangering other people's lives, then the others should just mind their own business.

Every religion has got some bad people, but we can't generalize.

If he wants to bash other religious beliefs because he believes that his is so perfect, then he should go and create his own thread where he'll bash them.
EmmyDJourno:

You don’t understand these matters so calm down; everything in the Spiritual realm is not just Angels and Demons; there are guides and positive spirits that roam those planes
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 20, 2023
I don't want any religious fights in here... If you don't like what you see, then leave this thread and focus on the others.

Go read your Christian or Muslim threads in the religion section.
TheOgaBoss:
all these human sacrifice we are hearing all over the place is it not traditionalists that are doing it? prior to the the introduction of Christianity human sacrifice was legal and practised in most African communities, in. some communities twins were killed at birth because their traditional religion told them they were bad omen.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 20, 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣
achimendy:

Hmmm, I can see you like it hot hot πŸ˜‚
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 20, 2023
🀣🀣🀣
WannaHowzit:

Hebanna! πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by WannaHowzit(m): 12:35pm On May 20, 2023
Samantha124:
🀣🀣🀣

Jace not leaving anything to the imagination there.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Nope, sangoma is actually Zulu.

In my language we call them ngaka.

Thanks for the heads-up.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by WannaHowzit(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2023
Samantha124:
5. Masechaba Khumalo. She's a life coach, journalist, radio personality, and a speaker.

This was the most surprising for me - jusy found out now. Boity and Dineo as well.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Danisaint112(m): 12:47pm On May 20, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

you should have gone straight to the point. Nt the long lyric frm flavours song undecided nawa o

That's why I bolded and underlined the main point. Thanks for the input though.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 20, 2023
Where were you when the news of Boity Thulo came out that she was a traditional healer back in 2017 or 18? kiss kiss kiss... That was back when she was still a Club 808 presenter and she would constantly dress in her traditional healing attires to the show, or maybe you just don't pay much attention into what's happening in the celebville, which is understandable.. smiley smiley smiley

Because she really did receive some hate from some of her Christian fans, but she came out and defended herself.
WannaHowzit:

This was the most surprising for me - jusy found out now. Boity and Dineo as well.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 20, 2023
Cool.. smiley smiley smiley
Efisimilala:

Thanks for the heads-up.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 20, 2023
The man wants to be fully in..🀣🀣🀣.. You can tell that he's been craving her for a while..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
WannaHowzit:

Jace not leaving anything to the imagination there.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 20, 2023
Maybe it's because I listen to the radio a lot, hence I know about them... They never kept it a secret.

I also know about a few more, but I was just too lazy to post them all.

Boitumelo's mother is also a traditional healer.
WannaHowzit:

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by WannaHowzit(m): 1:35pm On May 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Where were you when the news of Boity Thulo came out that she was a traditional healer back in 2017 or 18? kiss kiss kiss... That was back when she was still a Club 808 presenter and she would constantly dress in her traditional healing attires to the show, or maybe you just don't pay much attention into what's happening in the celebville, which is understandable.. smiley smiley smiley

Because she really did receive some hate from some of her Christian fans, but she came out and defended herself.

Yoh, that's hectic. Remember I don't even watch Uzalo πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

I don't understand people and wanting to dictate how othersshpuld live their lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) / Low Turnout As Oluwo Of Iwo Marries Kano Princess / Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.