Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors (51937 Views)

Different South African Tribes / South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride / Oba Of Benin Summons Native Doctors Over Human Trafficking, Kidnapping. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by WannaHowzit(m): 1:37pm On May 20, 2023
Samantha124:
The man wants to be fully in..🀣🀣🀣.. You can tell that he's been craving her for a while..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yoh le wena you need a PG sign πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 20, 2023
I don't watch Uzalo too, but sometimes when I'm bored I do... But that's cool, I can't expect you to be like me.

One of the reasons I decided to stop being an active Christian was because of their hypocrisy and judgemental mentality, because I'm not like that.. I'm open minded and accept people for who they are and not what they are... As long as they respect my decisions and boundaries, then I'm cool... Sometimes I even question religion itself.

But most Christians can have this entitlement mentality towards other people's choices, but they'll call you demonic if you meddle into their business.

WannaHowzit:

Yoh, that's hectic. Remember I don't even watch Uzalo πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

I don't understand people and wanting to dictate how othersshpuld live their lives.

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 20, 2023
Lol... Haven't you ever heard any news of the possibility of Solo being open to polygamy by any chance?🀣🀣🀣
WannaHowzit:

Yoh le wena you need a PG sign πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by WannaHowzit(m): 1:53pm On May 20, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't watch Uzalo too, but sometimes when I'm bored I do... But that's cool, I can't expect you to be like me.

One of the reasons I decided to stop being an active Christian was because of their hypocrisy and judgemental mentality, because I'm not like that.. I'm open minded and accept people for who they are and not what they are... As long as they respect my decisions and boundaries, then I'm cool... Sometimes I even question religion itself.

But most Christians can have this entitlement mentality towards other people's choices, but they'll call you demonic if you meddle into their business.

I left church forever ago and judgemental people are persona non grata to me.

About Uzalo I was meaning I don't watch much tv. Boity's mom being a sangoma makes sense - people often inherit this stuff from family members. Unlike attention seekers who fall for trends.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 20, 2023
It seems like when it comes to church, you and I are on the same WhatsApp group... grin grin grin.. I got tired of pretending to be someone I'm not.

Latoya's father is also a traditional healer, the most handsome old man I've ever seen.. grin grin grin
WannaHowzit:

I left church forever ago and judgemental people are persona non grata to me.

About Uzalo I was meaning I don't watch much tv. Boity's mom being a sangoma makes sense - people often inherit this stuff from family members. Unlike attention seekers who fall for trends.

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by WannaHowzit(m): 2:03pm On May 20, 2023
Samantha124:
It seems like when it comes to church, you and I are on the same WhatsApp group... grin grin grin.. I got tired of pretending to be someone I'm not.

Latoya's father is also a traditional healer, the most handsome old man I've ever seen.. grin grin grin

Yoh Blondie Makhene πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ You just dropped out of the WhatsApp group.

Or maybe I was too young back in his heyday. Let me Google his pics and try check what you saw in him πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 20, 2023
He even looked a lot more handsome when he was younger... Latoya got her good looks from him.
WannaHowzit:

Yoh Blondie Makhene πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ You just dropped out of the WhatsApp group.

Or maybe I was too young back in his heyday. Let me Google his pics and try check what you saw in him πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by WannaHowzit(m): 2:18pm On May 20, 2023
Samantha124:
He even looked a lot more handsome when he was younger... Latoya got her good looks from him.

The flamboyance!

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 20, 2023
Yhoo! Modimo waka... I mean just look at him.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
WannaHowzit:

The flamboyance!

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by WannaHowzit(m): 2:35pm On May 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Yhoo! Modimo waka... I mean just look at him.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I give up on you. You're smitten.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 20, 2023
Anyway, let me contain myself and be a good girl because I still want my man to upgrade me into his wife, like he upgraded me from girlfriend to fiancee.. grin grin grin

I still want to become your sister in law.. grin grin grin
WannaHowzit:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I give up on you. You're smitten.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by WannaHowzit(m): 2:50pm On May 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Anyway, let me contain myself and be a good girl because I still want my man to upgrade me into his wife, like he upgraded me from girlfriend to fiancee.. grin grin grin

I still want to become your sister in law.. grin grin grin

Ja, stop drooling over old men and concentrate on your wedding plans 😁😁😁
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by achimendy(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2023
Samantha124:
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Lol

I easily understand women from their comment.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 20, 2023
Mara Solo ga se a tsofala... Anyway, let me keep quiet.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
WannaHowzit:

Ja, stop drooling over old men and concentrate on your wedding plans 😁😁😁
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by JaceBlaze: 3:05pm On May 20, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Hebanna! πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

grin grin
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 20, 2023
Anyway, he's a married man and I'm happily involved.

So let me keep quiet and contain myself... Lord forgive me, for I was out of line... grin grin grin
achimendy:

Lol

I easily understand women from their comment.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Promise47(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2023
Okay nice one congratulations
Samantha124:
I'm off the market.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Thomasankara(m): 4:16pm On May 20, 2023
[/color] don't u av any healing power πŸ˜ƒ[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
What about me? undecided undecided
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 20, 2023
I only have the power to heal myself... grin grin grin
Thomasankara:
[/color] don't u av any healing power πŸ˜ƒ[color=#770077]
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by achimendy(m): 4:40pm On May 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Anyway, he's a married man and I'm happily involved.

So let me keep quiet and contain myself... Lord forgive me, for I was out of line... grin grin grin

Dont worry my dear, am here for you, anytimeπŸ‘
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Thomasankara(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2023
[/color] I would be glad if you will also be able to heal me[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
I only have the power to heal myself... grin grin grin
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 20, 2023
Feel free to get hold of Solo, Luyanda, or Phelo via social media.. grin grin grin... I'm sure they'll heal you or prescribe some herbs for you because they're well qualified traditional doctors and they have a license for it... grin grin grin
Thomasankara:
[/color] I would be glad if you will also be able to heal me[color=#770077]
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Thomasankara(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2023
[/color]thanks dear,but i want yo healing smiley winkπŸ˜‹[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
Feel free to get hold of Solo, Luyanda, or Phelo via social media.. grin grin grin... I'm sure they'll heal you or prescribe some herbs for you because they're well qualified traditional doctors and they have a license for it... grin grin grin
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 20, 2023
Then you don't want to be healed.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thomasankara:
[/color]thanks dear,but i want yo healing smiley winkπŸ˜‹[color=#770077]
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Caseless: 3:51pm On May 21, 2023
Samantha124:
9. Phelo Bala. He's a musician and an influencer.
They bear the name Bala in southafrica, too?
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 21, 2023
Yes, it's a surname.
Caseless:
They bear the name Bala in southafrica, too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) / Low Turnout As Oluwo Of Iwo Marries Kano Princess / Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.