Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State (2640 Views)

Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States / See How Many States PDP Now Controls, Including Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by Kundagarten: 11:38am On May 19, 2023
Congratulations to Okey Ahiwe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by duro4chang(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2023
Kikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by paramakina202: 11:41am On May 19, 2023
Kundagarten:

That is a joke taking too far and it won't stand.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by Jones4190(m): 11:42am On May 19, 2023
I am my political party's presidential candidate in the just concluded election
but I don't know my deputy National Chairman and the acting Nation Chairman of my political party. Who am I?

1 Like

Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by derecho(m): 11:47am On May 19, 2023
Na so...Gone by a Muazu Kano court.

Story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by Ofunaofu: 11:50am On May 19, 2023
cheesy
Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by Parachoko: 11:55am On May 19, 2023
All their Senators and House Of Assembly members will also reliquish their positions
Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by citygarden(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2023
LP only play politics with emotions. They don't know the game at all. The only person cashing out of lp is obi because he know want they want to hear. He knows how to press their mum botton. He only using lp to become more popular to negotiate with the ruling party. He knows he can win the game in court.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by SwissMass: 11:56am On May 19, 2023
What a wonderful God
Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by AmehTsaev: 11:59am On May 19, 2023
Clowns.

A court in Kano nullifying the candidature of an elected governor in Abia state, pure comedy 🤣 😆 😂

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by maestroferddi: 12:14pm On May 19, 2023
Parachoko:
All their Senators and House Of Assembly members will also reliquish their positions
You speak like a stark illiterate...

You celebrated Oyetola's "victory" and how did it end?

The reckless ruling will be challenged and thrown out asap...

Alex Otti will be sworn in ...Mark my words...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by yarimo(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2023
This is very commendable from the court

6 Likes

Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by Parachoko: 12:17pm On May 19, 2023
maestroferddi:
You speak like a stark illiterate...

You celebrated Oyetola's "victory" and how did it end?

The reckless ruling will be challenged and thrown out asap...

Alex Otti will be sworn in ...Mark my words...
Why are you crying in Pains 🤡?

You Zombidiots rejoiced when Lawan was Choosen by Adamu as the consensus candidate

All of you eventually Lule las las 🤡

The law is clear on this issue, the LP will lose at the Appeal and Supreme Court

LP have no candidate in the 2023 General Election

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by Penguin2: 12:24pm On May 19, 2023
Kundagarten:

In your wildest dreams.

How many days has an aggrieved party to file for redress in court after the conduct of a party primary?

2 Likes

Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by Penguin2: 12:25pm On May 19, 2023
Parachoko:

You Zombidiots rejoiced when Lawan was Choosen by Adamu as the consensus candidate

The law is clear on this issue, the LP will lose at the Appeal and Supreme Court

How many days has an aggrieved party to file for redress after the conduct of a party primary?

3 Likes

Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by maestroferddi: 12:26pm On May 19, 2023
Parachoko:

We have no time for the drivels of clowns...

If your oga get lever, let him stop running from one country to the other and come and defend his "mandate'...

Peter Obi is standing gidigba in Court and our painstakingly assembled team of legal geniuses are rearing to treat una eff up big time...

Crying for an Alex Otti who is already performing stuff even before being sworn in...

There are two sides to a case oga...

The court is not your Ojota motorpark where impunity reigns unchecked...

This case of judicial rascality will be put in its place...

We are condemned to triumph so stop making these weak whimperings of dying horse...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by Parachoko: 12:28pm On May 19, 2023
maestroferddi:

If your oga get lever, let him stop running from one country to the other and come and defend his "mandate'...

Obidunze no dey get Sense at all grin

So are you trying to say nobody is defending the President Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the Tribunal?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by Parachoko: 12:36pm On May 19, 2023
Penguin2:

How many days has an aggrieved party to file for redress after the conduct of a party primary?

Did the Labour Party submit her membership register to INEC within 30 days before their primaries?

2 Likes

Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by maestroferddi: 12:36pm On May 19, 2023
Parachoko:
Obidunze no dey get Sense at all grin

So are you trying to say nobody is defending the President Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the Tribunal?
Atiku is in Nigeria and Peter Obi is in Nigeria, why is your man being pursued by strange forces?

Lawyers do their job but ask his team of lawyers whether they wouldn't rather he is around to provide direction and context from time to time...

He has run out of the country twice in less than two months....

No be juju be that?!

4 Likes

Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by Parachoko: 12:37pm On May 19, 2023
Eruifelsits:
In ur dreams. They lack the jurisdiction to offer such judgement for Abias
You mean a Federal High Court in Kano have no jurisdiction in Abia State? grin

Penguin2 you need to educate your fellow Pandorian

2 Likes

Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by Nightwolf1: 12:38pm On May 19, 2023
Kundagarten:

Stop sleeping atop a moving okada.😄🤡
Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by Parachoko: 12:38pm On May 19, 2023
maestroferddi:
Atiku is in Nigeria and Peter Obi is in Nigeria, why is your man being pursued by strange forces?

Lawyers do their job but ask his team of lawyers whether they wouldn't rather he is around to provide direction and context from time to time...

He has run out of the country twice in less than two months....

No be juju be that?!
Leave all this your shalaye

Asiwaju won't attend the Tribunal

Asiwaju is bigger than the Tribunal tongue

2 Likes

Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by WorldRichest: 12:39pm On May 19, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jones4190:
I am my political party's presidential candidate in the just concluded election
but I don't know my deputy National Chairman and the acting Nation Chairman of my political party. Who am I?

Labourer in Vain

4 Likes

Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by Penguin2: 12:39pm On May 19, 2023
Parachoko:

Did the Labour Party submit her membership register to INEC within 30 days before their primaries?

Was the case filed within the timeframe meant to challenge the outcome of the primaries?
Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by maestroferddi: 12:41pm On May 19, 2023
YA
Parachoko:

A court of competent jurisdiction will decide...

Apart from the noise you are generating from this, you know that it will lead you people to nowhere because the Labour Party is known for being meticulous...

We have zero fear or apprehension...

Enjoy your noise while it lasts but nothing, I repeat nothing will come out of this...
Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by maestroferddi: 12:42pm On May 19, 2023
Parachoko:
Leave all this your shalaye

Asiwaju won't attend the Tribunal

Asiwaju is bigger than the Tribunal tongue
That's why I maintain that you are a stark illiterate..
Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by arantess: 12:44pm On May 19, 2023
citygarden:
LP only play politics with emotions. They don't know the game at all. The only person cashing out of lp is obi because he know want they want to hear. He knows how to press their mum botton. He only using lp to become more popular to negotiate with the ruling party. He knows he can win the game in court.
Stop capping from your anus

Ofcouse he knows he can win in court
Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:47pm On May 19, 2023
yarimo:
This is very commendable from the court

From which court?
A sharia cum high court? Sharia court judgments are only meant for the supporters of APC in their dominant areas, not for those in Abia state.
Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by Parachoko: 12:48pm On May 19, 2023
maestroferddi:
YA A court of competent jurisdiction will decide...

A Court of competent jurisdiction have already decided.

The LP have no candidate in the 2023 General Election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by yarimo(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2023
Court is court, law is law . That judgement must be enforce except otti appeal the judgment.
ChybuzzDD:

From which court?
A sharia cum high court? Sharia court judgments are only meant for the supporters of APC in their dominant areas, not for those in Abia state.
Re: With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State by maestroferddi: 12:54pm On May 19, 2023
Parachoko:
A Court of competent jurisdiction have already decided.

The LP have no candidate in the 2023 General Election
Too difficult for you to understand, of course...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Director Of Football In Saudi Arabia League Is A Nigerian, From IGBO Land. / One In Every 5 Black Men Is A Nigerian / Cbn Governor: Tunde Lemo Be Prepared!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.