Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead (49259 Views)

Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus / Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / Nigerian Investors' Plight As MMM Founder Mavrodi Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by nairavsdollars(f): 12:56pm On May 19, 2023
This life
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by nedekid: 12:56pm On May 19, 2023
God1000:
Why are Nigerian men dying like that this year.
Na old man.
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by Karufi: 12:56pm On May 19, 2023
'Otunba Subomi, Subomi Balogun'...... In Pasuma song
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by akinlolua: 12:58pm On May 19, 2023
Rest in Peace Sir.
In 1992, (31 years ago) I installed your very first satellite dish in your house on Sanusi fafunwa in VI and also your village retreat at Ijebu igbo. Your taste in luxury is impeccable and you earned every bit of it. Will miss you sir.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by SAMUEL1947: 1:00pm On May 19, 2023
So it should have been Nigerian boy dying?

🥺

God1000:
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by rummmy: 1:00pm On May 19, 2023
Mind you he is an ijebu man,not a Yoruba man..
Quote me and your suffering continue.
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by Emmanuel909090: 1:00pm On May 19, 2023
Rest on Sir
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by drdeath: 1:00pm On May 19, 2023
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by Focusmind: 1:00pm On May 19, 2023
Skyfornia:
The way people are dying this year..it's more than the deaths recorded during COVID. Whatever is causing these deaths, I pray in the Name of Jesus that the power is taking away and God's love and kindness rules over the earth. Amen.

Rest in peace to him...

Most deaths of this caliber comes from the regular debilitating illnesses like - Diabetes, High/Low blood pressure, Cancer, Prostate, Multiple Organ failure, Cardiac arrest, Stroke and Dementia.

His death may likely be as a result of any or combination of the above. All my late uncles and relatives that have died in the last ten years were as a result of one or combination of the above mentioned illnesses

1 Like

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by enomakos(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2023
Rest in peace baba
Olori omoba

1 Like

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by bobofellaini(m): 1:03pm On May 19, 2023
Flangelo12:
Silent Billionaire.

Not so silent though.
what a rare gem with heart of detribalization.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by ppjjica(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2023
RIP sir
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by xavuv: 1:04pm On May 19, 2023
gaby:
He lived a fulfilled life.

Rest well baba.

You legacy lives on.

You can say that again
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by Is04970: 1:06pm On May 19, 2023
tfelicityk:
May his soul rest in peace...
AMEN!
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by caandi: 1:07pm On May 19, 2023
Rip in peace baba
I used to see him on the island FCMB branch with his white Limo, when he’s driven there; that’s like 4-5years ago I saw him last
He’s lighter in complexion than in this pic posted

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 19, 2023
His name comes to ma mind once in a while...
I so much admired his success...
May his soul rest in peace!!!

1 Like

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by simply22: 1:07pm On May 19, 2023
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by goslowgoslow(m): 1:09pm On May 19, 2023
God1000:
Old man.
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by acorntree(m): 1:09pm On May 19, 2023
Lanretoye:
If una like go london or France go take treatment,who go die go die...RIP anyway,good bye to the place where there is no VIP.

He contributed positively to mankind. He build the largest paediatric centre in ijebu ode along Benin sagamu express. he also built and donated the 40-bed children hospital, known as Iye Subomi Child Care Centre at the Ijebu-Ode General Hospital. He is a good man, a devoted Anglican member, bedrock of ijebu Anglican diocese. May your soul rest in peace. Adieu papa.

4 Likes

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by onlyboyson(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2023
Next of kin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by goslowgoslow(m): 1:11pm On May 19, 2023
rummmy:
Mind you he is an ijebu man,not a Yoruba man..
Quote me and your suffering continue.
Which kain mumu talk be this?

1 Like

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by gassbee: 1:12pm On May 19, 2023
One of the most exceptional banks that we have. Weldone Sir

1 Like

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by goslowgoslow(m): 1:13pm On May 19, 2023
Lanretoye:
If una like go london or France go take treatment,who go die go die...RIP anyway,good bye to the place where there is no VIP.
If he had died in nigeria,those ones will be saying it is as a result of poor Healthcare system as if the give life assurance abroad.
I bet you don't know a single thing about the man, you just dey rant. Go and read about his contributions to health care .
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:15pm On May 19, 2023
In 2004, fresh outta secondary school, I was working with O'la kleen then. We worked in his house at no.1 so street V.I. it was then I realised how wealthy this man is. He was chatting with his friend that his son (whom he had outside wedlock) owns the largest share with Vmobile (now Airtel). He told his friend how Sani Abacha ceased his 90 million dollars in 1994. I nearly fainted. Further findings from my superior made me understood that he was among the earliest illuminati member from Africa. No wonder his bank adorned the triangular shope. He's a very handsome man. Otunwáse Balogun.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by ahnie: 1:16pm On May 19, 2023
The reaper strucks.
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by Rotentik19: 1:20pm On May 19, 2023
Big Wiz's uncle.
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by seguno2: 1:21pm On May 19, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-fcmb-founder-subomi-balogun-is-dead/

No age
At least he is not a balablu Emilokan man.

Died in London and his body will be repatriated to our country for burial, seeing how we are living in a cemetery?
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by Skyehigher1: 1:21pm On May 19, 2023
All the friends of Dr sikiru ayinde barrister era how time flies rest in peace man

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by Eriokanmi: 1:24pm On May 19, 2023
God1000:
He's an old man nah
Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by t2luv1: 1:24pm On May 19, 2023
SalamRushdie:
OMG , the Iroko of Glover is gone , there is no day I don't pass in front of his house

And you wonder how someone supposedly that rich could live in front of a road like that, I don't know the man but heard about him since I am from Odesa in Ijebu-ode. Compared to Bobasuwa (Odutola) I put Odutola way above him when it comes to legacy. Rest In Peace Sir.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by sprints1: 1:25pm On May 19, 2023
Skyfornia:
The way people are dying this year..it's more than the deaths recorded during COVID. Whatever is causing these deaths, I pray in the Name of Jesus that the power is taking away and God's love and kindness rules over the earth. Amen.

Rest in peace to him...
vaccine, contaminated atmosphere GMO foods, flouride contamination in water drinks. Antibiotics. If u want to live longer grow your own foods use your borehole water or well water infact discard bottle water and tap water,drink well water and drink plenty of fluids. they contain contaminated fluoride. make sure u expose yourself to morning sun take a walk daily at least walk 10km a week. Detoxify yourself take herbal tea. Reduce your exposure to phone and TV radiation too much electrostatic forces from these gadgets always switch off your phone at night if you have WiFi turn the shit off at night too many radiation can cut your cell numbers. And most importantly build your Faith and spiritual life whatever doctrine u believe in just make sure u are spiritual.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead by God1000(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2023
nedekid:

Na old man.
alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.