Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Faith As Currency In Our Finances - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith As Currency In Our Finances (170 Views)

8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians / 8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. / 8 Important Ways We Can Develop Our Faith As Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faith As Currency In Our Finances by DyshApp: 4:44pm On May 19, 2023
A faith currency is a supernatural belief, an exchange with God that expects Him to meet our needs, especially during difficult times. It is a currency used by Christians around the world, often activated in prayer in expectation for God to deliver on his word and provide for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp5gdi9o0ns

Currently, in the downturn economy that we are experiencing, coupled with high inflation, these events can negatively affect us, and it is in these moments that we ought to learn how to use our faith currency more effectively.

In the first of the six series. I'd be focusing on Jesus. He taught us in Matthew 6:25-33 how not to worry:

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.

we are required to follow his command to pay attention to the needs around us and give sacrificially to support those that are in lack. It is often difficult to be perceptive about others if you are also in need.

I know some may be reading and saying, "But I have no money and no peace". If you are feeling this way. I'd like you to pause and reflect I'd like to encourage you to rest in his peace by enjoying the simple pleasures. In this season, join a fellowship, give to others, and receive from others. Share your prayer requests and ask your group to pray with you and do the same for your neighbor.

Join our Q&A session📝 with Busola Sodeinde Former CFO, Church Commissioner - Church of England as she teaches more on Faith as a Currency🙏(link in Bio)

Re: Faith As Currency In Our Finances by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On May 19, 2023
DyshApp:
â–  A faith currency is a supernatural belief, an exchange with God that expects Him to meet our needs, especially during difficult times. It is a currency activated in prayer. Currently, in the downturn economy that we are experiencing, coupled with high inflation, these events can negatively affect us, and it is in these moments that we ought to learn how to use our faith currency more effectively.
1. I am of the mind that there is a fundamental problem with your understanding of the word Faith as used in scripture. You see, God Himself explained what the word faith means in Genesis 26 vs 5 when He pointed out that the reason why He made a promise to Abraham had to do with the fact that Abraham lived his life in submission and obedience of His, God's, teachings and commandments - Faith. God gave that as the one and only reason why He made Abraham His friend. This offer we observe Jesus Christ makes with all those of His followers who will do as He says - John 15 vs 9 -14 — those who will submit to and obey His teachings and commandments in the Kingdom of God. So, there you have it. Faith refers to living one's life in continuous submission and obedience to God's commandments and teachings, and in our case, in Jesus Christ. This definition is observed as being used in the Old Testament as well as in the New Covenant by Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

So, you see, Faith is not some idea "activated" by prayer as you claim. Your prayers have no direct or indirect impact on your faith. undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Significance Of Sexual Power For Spiritual Ascent. / Being Freely Justified By The Grace Of Jesus Christ Crucified / Prepare In Advance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.