Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Know Your Religion Population (pictures) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Know Your Religion Population (pictures) (44775 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' / If This Isn't Happening In Your Church Then Just Know Your Pastor Needs Help / Hey Christians, How Much Can You Really Say To Defend Your Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2023
Lawag3:

Like I said anything Paul said Jesus has already said.

I will keep the faith.

Has Allah ever spoken to you? What did he tell you

Allah speaks to me daily.

All I need do is open the Quran.

Allah told me everything I need to know. cool
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 2:13pm On May 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Allah speaks to me daily.

All I need do is open the Quran.

Allah told me everything I need to know. cool

Have you heard him like the way Mohammed did?
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2023
Lawag3:

Have you heard him like the way Mohammed did?

From "him"? Who is this your "him"?
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 7:45pm On May 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

From "him"? Who is this your "him"?

Mohammed claims Allah speaks to him
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 11:52pm On May 27, 2023
Lawag3:

Mohammed claims Allah speaks to him

So?

Was that not the claim of every Prophets? That God spoke to them ALL?

Were you there when Yahweh/Jehovah/Eloha/Alaha/Eloi or any other variants of His name spoke to the Israelites Prophets? Were you a witness to it before you believe their stories?

And with your level of education, you ought to know that when write in English, the pronoun for Allah ought to be written as "Him" and not "him"?

Also, to your question whether Allah spoke to me the way He did Prophet Muhammad, all the years you have been researching Islam and Muslims, have you ever seen or hear any of us that claim such? So, that question of your is not necessary and a bit.......
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 2:34pm On May 28, 2023
Lukuluku69:

So?

Was that the claim of every Prophets? That God spoke to them ALL?

Were you there when Yahweh/Jehovah/Eloha/Alaha/Eloi or any other variants of His name spoke to the Israelites Prophets? Were you a witness to it before you believe their stories?

And with your level of education, you ought to know that when write in English, the pronoun for Allah ought to be written as "Him" and not "him"?

Also, to your question whether Allah spoke to me the way He did Prophet Muhammad, all the years you have been researching Islam and Muslims, have you ever seen or hear any of us that claim such? So, that question of your is not necessary and a bit.......

Yes it was the claim of all prophets. Allah spoke to only Mohammed. The christian God still speaks to people today.

I have heard him once.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2023
Lawag3:

Yes it was the claim of all prophets. Allah spoke to only Mohammed. The christian God still speaks to people today.

I have heard him once.

That God spoke to ALL Prophets is never in doubts.

Yeah I know the christian "God" still speak to you lots that is why we have over 40,000 Sects amongst you lots. That is why the Catholic Bible has more of God's word than the so-called Protestants Bible. That is why some of you are Adventists who worship on Saturdays and the rest choose SUNday as his day. That is why we have Effigies strewn Shrines masquerading as Churches in Catholicism and the Protestants have Statues of Flesh in their Pastors and Archbishops and many other Titles, with Millions drooling on their words, worshipping Jehovah, His son and the holy spook with man made doctrines. Yeah, the Christians God still speaks we can "hear" him loud and clear in the Coat of many colors each straying Sects ways and Doctrines.

Oh and he spoke to you once? Lol.

Did he spoke in English or your native tongue?
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2023
Lawag3:

I have heard him once.

Only once?

Did He speak to people ONCE? I asked because I know many of your Pastors claimed repeated encounter with Him. One even said God came to drink early Morning Tea ONCE.

After that ONCE, did He find you worthy of another visit? Or ONCE is enough to straighten you out for Life?

If you don't know, you are subtly BLASPHEMING.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 3:51pm On May 28, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Only once?

Did He speak to people ONCE? I asked because I know many of your Pastors claimed repeated encounter with Him. One even said God came to drink early Morning Tea ONCE.

After that ONCE, did He find you worthy of another visit? Or ONCE is enough to straighten you out for Life?

If you don't know, you are subtly BLASPHEMING.

I don't know about morning tea πŸ˜‚.

But yes I did hear God speak and it changed my life.

And yes I'm unworthy,but God still spoke to me. I try my best to work in the way of the lord.

Try speaking to Jesus he listens and answer.

Jesus loves you and I'll love to see you in heaven by God's grace.

Islam condemns Moslem to hell it's in the Quran.

God bless you.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2023
Lawag3:

I don't know about morning tea πŸ˜‚.

But yes I did hear God speak and it changed my life.

And yes I'm unworthy,but God still spoke to me. I try my best to work in the way of the lord.

Try speaking to Jesus he listens and answer.

Jesus loves you and I'll love to see you in heaven by God's grace.

Islam condemns Moslem to hell it's in the Quran.

God bless you.

One of your Pastor publicly said "God" came and had a cup of tea with him and his wife! Can you imagine, the Most High, Lord of Heavens and the Earth and everything in between coming down and having Tea in a Pastor's house? Lol. You guys got jokes I tell ya!

Of course Yaushua Loves me and I love him back. Remember he said those who love him are those who keep his commandments. The Heavens/Paradise is not Jesus's to give, so I don't know why you are so fixated on that.

As regards your ignorance on Islam condemning Muslims to hell in the Quran, nothing new to see, that comes from your deep Γ nd almost irredeemable ignorance. No one can help you about that until you remove the wool in your hears and discard the disease in hour heart.

The same Jesus that promised you heaven also said he will DENY many of you on Judgement Day.

Matthew 7:22-27 (KJV) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 8:08pm On May 28, 2023
Lukuluku69:

One of your Pastor publicly said "God" came and had a cup of tea with him and his wife! Can you imagine, the Most High, Lord of Heavens and the Earth and everything in between coming down and having Tea in a Pastor's house? Lol. You guys got jokes I tell ya!

Of course Yaushua Loves me and I love him back. Remember he said those who love him are those who keep his commandments. The Heavens/Paradise is not Jesus's to give, so I don't know why you are so fixated on that.

As regards your ignorance on Islam condemning Muslims to hell in the Quran, nothing new to see, that comes from your deep Γ nd almost irredeemable ignorance. No one can help you about that until you remove the wool in your hears and discard the disease in hour heart.

The same Jesus that promised you heaven also said he will DENY many of you on Judgement Day.

Matthew 7:22-27 (KJV) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Which pastor said that? Not saying some pastors can't do that. I just want to know.

Yeah many people who think they are christians will be rejected by Christ on that day it's true. because they rejected Christ they were only christians by name not by works(actions) because they work in iniquity.

You know there are christians who supports homosexuality do you think Jesus will welcome people like that in heaven.

In Islam Even if you were a good Moslem the Quran says you will all go to hell. Ask me for the surah.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2023
Lawag3:

Which pastor said that? Not saying some pastors can't do that. I just want to know.

Yeah many people who think they are christians will be rejected by Christ on that day it's true. because they rejected Christ they were only christians by name not by works(actions) because they work in iniquity.

You know there are christians who supports homosexuality do you think Jesus will welcome people like that in heaven.

In Islam Even if you were a good Moslem the Quran says you will all go to hell. Ask me for the surah.

You got jokes really.

The Christian God speaks to you Christians and there are over 40,000 Sects. After 2,000 your man-god left, some of you claim he is God, some day he both God and Man, some say he is man alone. Lock a hundred christians inside a room and give them a single verse of the bible and you have over 200 different meanings yet God speaks to them ALL.

The funny thing is the Homosexuals lovers amongst you claim God speaks to them regularly, the past Elections in Nigeria brought the Delusion home more forcefully.

So, you don't know that the G.O of Redeem Christians Church of Greed once had Tea with Jesus Dad?

As for your Hellfire fixation, your Christ says MANY of you are heading there with gnashing of Teeth and he himself went to Hellfire while he was on his way to Heaven.

You don't know know the contents of your own Book but here you are saying the usual tripe handed over to you right from Sunday school.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 8:48pm On May 28, 2023
Lukuluku69:

You got jokes really.

The Christian God speaks to you Christians and there are over 40,000 Sects. After 2,000 your man-god left, some of you claim he is God, some day he both God and Man, some say he is man alone. Lock a hundred christians inside a room and give them a single verse of the bible and you have over 200 different meanings yet God speaks to them ALL.

The funny thing is the Homosexuals lovers amongst you claim God speaks to them regularly, the past Elections in Nigeria brought the Delusion home more forcefully.

So, you don't know that the G.O of Redeem Christians Church of Greed once had Tea with Jesus Dad?

As for your Hellfire fixation, your Christ says MANY of you are heading there with gnashing of Teeth and he himself went to Hellfire while he was on his way to Heaven.

You don't know know the contents of your own Book but here you are saying the usual tripe handed over to you right from Sunday school.

No Islam doesn't have sects Jesus was God who became man to die for our sins . He resurrected and ascended into heaven. Most christians today believe this.

Homosexuality can be in any religion hope you know that. If they claim so then it's lie you know that. If adeboye said God drank tea with him then I would believe that. The Christian God isn't far away Allah.

Jesus went to hell to defeat Satan Jesus didn't say believers will go to hell, he was talking about false prophet and people who think they are christians. You know that.

Islam says they is none of you that will not go true it. Jesus says those of you who say lord I did this in your name but you still sin your works show iniquity you be in hell. True believers are promise bliss in heaven unlike Islam the only people who were promised paradise is jihadist they will gain 70 virginsπŸ˜‚.

Christianity can take any form of inquiry you have unlike Islam.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:06pm On May 28, 2023
Lawag3:

No Islam doesn't have sects Jesus was God who became man to die for our sins . He resurrected and ascended into heaven. Most christians today believe this.

Homosexuality can be in any religion hope you know that. If they claim so then it's lie you know that. If adeboye said God drank tea with him then I would believe that. The Christian God isn't far away Allah.

Jesus went to hell to defeat Satan Jesus didn't say believers will go to hell, he was talking about false prophet and people who think they are christians. You know that.

Islam says they is none of you that will not go true it. Jesus says those of you who say lord I did this in your name but you still sin your works show iniquity you be in hell. True believers are promise bliss in heaven unlike Islam the only people who were promised paradise is jihadist they will gain 70 virginsπŸ˜‚.

Christianity can take any form of inquiry you have unlike Islam.

So, Jesus went to Hell to defeat Satan some 2,000 years ago after you claimed he was strung up and entreating his Dad not to tell him die or in some cases himself not to allow himself die? Then fast forward from that period, you lots have been binding, casting and stomping on the same Satan that your man-god went to hell fire to defeat?

Do you guys think at all?

It seems if I want more of your Jokes, all I need do is to keep the mention coming cheesy

So, how did that Jesus trip trip to Hellfire ended, did he defeat Satan or their was a postponement in the duel because according to you people, Satan is everywhere o, still troubling your lives as evidenced in your numerous prayer points cheesy

Of course there are Sects in Islam, the point I am making is the fact that Jehovah and his holy spook speak to you on a regular basis yet you have over 40,000 varying voices on the most basics of your faith. Can you reconcile that?
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lukuluku69:

So, Jesus went to Hell to defeat Satan some 2,000 years ago after you claimed he was strung up and entreating his Dad not to tell him die or in some cases himself not to allow himself die? Then fast forward from that period, you lots have been binding, casting and stomping on the same Satan that your man-god went to hell fire to defeat?

Do you guys think at all?

It seems if I want more of your Jokes, all I need do is to keep the mention coming cheesy

So, how did that Jesus trip trip to Hellfire ended, did he defeat Satan or their was a postponement in the duel because according to you people, Satan is everywhere o, still troubling your lives as evidenced in your numerous prayer points cheesy

Of course there are Sects in Islam, the point I am making is the fact that Jehovah and his holy spook speak to you on a regular basis yet you have over 40,000 varying voices on the most basics of your faith. Can you reconcile that?

Yeah Satan only worries christians who don't know their rights in God. And still being a Christian doesn't mean you get to live an easy life no it's is when you are a Christian you will be tempted more persecuted more by people and demons because they want to put out your light.

Jesus won the war against Satan but the battle for human souls still continues.

I am tired of our back and front discussion you are a Muslim a devoted one I pray and hope you channel this devotion to the right God let it not go to waste.

Please name the varying voice or ideas maybe I could clearify them from the bible.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lawag3:

Yeah Satan only worries christians who don't know their rights in God. And still being a Christian doesn't mean you get to live an easy life no it's is when you are a Christian you will be tempted more persecuted more by people and demons because they want to put out your light.

Jesus won the war against Satan but the battle for human souls still continues.

I am tired of our back and front discussion you are a Muslim a devoted one I pray and hope you channel this devotion to the right God let it not go to waste.

Please name the varying voice or ideas maybe I could clearify them from the bible.

You are tired of the back and forth and in your next statement you want me to mention the varying voices and ideas in Christianity? I tell you, you got jokes!

If your Jesus truly won that WWF with Satan in Hades then letting him live is kinda of stupi.d since your Jesus know what Satan is capable of doing! Don't you think?

Every Evil in the World is almost certainly put at the Doorsteps of Satan, yet here you have Jesus face to face with Satan in Hellfire. One on one and he could not put an end to the whole Satan caused it issue? He had to let Satan live to cause more havoc? Do you think at all when they feed you will all this hogwash at Sunday Schools?

Worry about yourself for my Faith in Islam insha Allah will be till my time here is up. Worry about your own self who set up a man as equal unto God the Almighty, who worship a Creature, who set up equals with God and who openly reject the Last of the Messengers in line from God Almighty. Worry about yourself, Allah The Most High got my back cool
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lukuluku69:

You are tired of the back and forth and in your next statement you want me to mention the varying voices and ideas in Christianity? I tell you, you got jokes!

If your Jesus truly won that WWF with Satan in Hades then letting him live is kinda of stupi.d since your Jesus know what Satan is capable of doing! Don't you think?

Every Evil in the World is almost certainly put at the Doorsteps of Satan, yet here you have Jesus face to face with Satan in Hellfire. One or one and he could not put an end to the whole Satan caused it issue? He had to let Satan live to cause more havoc? Do you think at all when they feed you will all this hogwash at Sunday Schools?

Worry about yourself for my Faith in Islam insha Allah will be till my time here is up. Worry about your own self who set up a man as equal unto God the Almighty, who worship a Creature, who set up equals with God and who openly reject the Last of the Messengers in line from God Almighty. Worry about yourself, Allah The Most High got my back cool

The time for Satan to be forever destroyed Is coming. there's time for everything. Jesus came to offer salvation to man not kill the devil. You should know with out Satan sin still exists. Kill Satan people will still lie or cheat .

Like I said I'm tired but curiosity and love for you won't let me end this.

Please answer this question

Who is Jesus in Islam don't hide anything
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lawag3:

The time for Satan to be forever destroyed Is coming. there's time for everything. Jesus came to offer salvation to man not kill the devil. You should know with out Satan sin still exists. Kill Satan people will still lie or cheat .

Like I said I'm tired but curiosity and love for you won't let me end this.

Please answer this question

Who is Jesus in Islam don't hide anything

So, Jesus take on of Satan in was a Dress Rehearsal? The main fight is when then? And I thought he said "it is finished" lol you guys got jokes wink

Who is Jesus in Islam? I can answer that alright but the right emphasis ought to have been who is Jesus? Did he say who he was himself? Like an introduction of himself by himself to people listening to him.

Unfortunately, he never penned any Books. What we have are what people who listened to him think he was. And to be fair, he sensed it and he saw it himself, the confusion among the people and even amongst his own inner circle - the disciples!

When he asked his disciples Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Right from when he walked the Earth till today, no agreement one who he was.

Some say he is "God", some say the "Son of God" and some say he is a Prophet.

Islam says he is a Prophet.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lukuluku69:

So, Jesus take on of Satan in was a Dress Rehearsal? The main fight is when then? And I thought he said "it is finished" lol you guys got jokes wink

Who is Jesus in Islam? I can answer that alright but the right emphasis ought to have been who is Jesus? Did he say who he was himself? Like an introduction of himself by himself to people listening to him.

Unfortunately, he never penned any Books. What we have are what people who listened to him think he was. And to be fair, he sensed it and he saw it himself, the confusion among the people and even amongst his own inner circle - the disciples!

When he asked his disciples Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Right from when he walked the Earth till today, no agreement one who he was.

Some say he is "God", some say the "Son of God" and some say he is a Prophet.

Islam says he is a Prophet.

You are smart so why will you think the fight for souls is a hand to hand combat πŸ˜‚

It is finished yeah it is he paid and his work was done the price but we christians still have work to do be guilding our salvation.
You omitted something. Anyway tell me about his works in Islam.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lawag3:

You are smart so why will you think the fight for souls is a hand to hand combat πŸ˜‚

It is finished yeah it is he paid and his work was done the price but we christians still have work to do be guilding our salvation.
You omitted something. Anyway tell me about his works in Islam.

Oh! Jesus fight with Satan in Hellfire was not a Physical Combat? Really? It was more like a STARE DOWN thing? Jesus only went there to size him up? Abi? But your previous post says " Jesus went to hellfire to defeat Satan" lol.

Jesus works in Islam or in the Quran?

Get a copy of the Quran and read. No matter what I tell you, you won't believe. Get that book and edify yourself. You have a Device and Data. Go online and download one.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Oh! Jesus fight with Satan in Hellfire was not a Physical Combat? Really? It was more like a STARE DOWN thing? Jesus only went there to size him up? Abi? But your previous post says " Jesus went to hellfire to defeat Satan" lol.

Jesus works in Islam or in the Quran?

Get a copy of the Quran and read. No matter what I tell you, you won't believe. Get that book and edify yourself. You have a Device and Data. Go online and download one.

So defeat now means he punched Satan 🧐.

Just tell me what he did I want to see something 😁.

Your Quran glorify Jesus more than Mohammed.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lawag3:

So defeat now means he punched Satan 🧐.

Just tell me what he did I want to see something 😁.

Your Quran glorify Jesus more than Mohammed.

What he did? Lol

I can see that you are a Miracle chasing one! Isa ibn Maryam did performed many Miracles according to the Glorious Quran. Many I should say. But what does that mean? The Quran says he performed them by the LEAVE OF ALLAH. Meaning he was supported by Allah in doing them. He said that much in the Gospel narratives when he said " I can of my own self do nothing" surely you must have read that one time or the other.

It depends what you mean by "Glorify".

The Quran mentioned Jesus as a Messenger to Bani Israel ( Children of Israel) and mention Prophet Muhammad as Allah Messenger to the entire World. What honour and glory surpasses that among Prophets? According to the Quran, all other Prophets are Local Champions while he Muhammad ( Peace be upon him) was the World Champion. What honour and Glory do you want again?
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Benfaco: 11:28am On Jun 15, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

What he did? Lol

I can see that you are a Miracle chasing one! Isa ibn Maryam did performed many Miracles according to the Glorious Quran. Many I should say. But what does that mean? The Quran says he performed them by the LEAVE OF ALLAH. Meaning he was supported by Allah in doing them. He said that much in the Gospel narratives when he said " I can of my own self do nothing" surely you must have read that one time or the other.

It depends what you mean by "Glorify".

The Quran mentioned Jesus as a Messenger to Bani Israel ( Children of Israel) and mention Prophet Muhammad as Allah Messenger to the entire World. What honour and glory surpasses that among Prophets? According to the Quran, all other Prophets are Local Champions while he Muhammad ( Peace be upon him) was the World Champion. What honour and Glory do you want again?

I wasn't talking about miracles my brother πŸ˜‚
Anyway I want to see things from the perspective of a Muslim please correct me if am wrong.

According to the Quran Jesus was a prophet of Allah sent to the people of Israel. Jesus performed miracles only Allah could do by Allah backing he was arrested by the Jews and nailed to the cross but Allah saved him according to the Hadiths and Quran he then made as if they killed him (note: This very act of Allah may have started Christianity because by saving Jesus he formed one of the basic beliefs of Christianity . maybe some of his disciples saw him alive and did not know that it was Allah who saved him thereby spreading the false religion of Christianity). Jesus ascended to heaven alive. according to some Muslims he will come back and convert the world to islam about 60 percent of Muslims believe this, others believe that when Jesus was rescued by Allah he went to India and died there so he can't come back. This people are in the minority. Some believe that when Jesus comes back he will kill the Christian and Jews. This is the belief of the extremists.

Mohammed on the other hand is the last prophet of Allah sent to the world he spread Islam by fighting and conquering people and forcing them to pay taxes. Allah granted him many privileges like moving the focus of prayer from Jerusalem to mecca as a favor to Mohammed. He granted him the right to marry more than the required number of women. He made him a prophet even though he Mohammed never gave a word of prophecy. Unfortunately according to the Hadith Mohammed died, he was poisoned by and Israeli woman who said if he was a prophet the poison will not kill him but by Allah's grace it did not kill him immediately it killed him two years later according to Mohammed it cut the aorta in his heart.

Anyway by Allah's grace even though Jesus did miracles and Mohammed did not, even though Jesus did not die he was rescued by Allah and Mohammed died by poison, even though Jesus will come back to either convert the world or according to some Muslims kill the unbelievers while Mohammed will be in janah with his 70 virgins or be in hell for he did not know where he will go or what Allah will do to him, he Mohammed is the Greatest prophet

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
Lawag3:

I wasn't talking about miracles my brother πŸ˜‚
Anyway I want to see things from the perspective of a Muslim please correct me if am wrong.

According to the Quran Jesus was a prophet of Allah sent to the people of Israel. Jesus performed miracles only Allah could do by Allah backing he was arrested by the Jews and nailed to the cross but Allah saved him according to the Hadiths and Quran he then made as if they killed him (note: This very act of Allah may have started Christianity because by saving Jesus he formed one of the basic beliefs of Christianity . maybe some of his disciples saw him alive and did not know that it was Allah who saved him thereby spreading the false religion of Christianity). Jesus ascended to heaven alive. according to some Muslims he will come back and convert the world to islam about 60 percent of Muslims believe this, others believe that when Jesus was rescued by Allah he went to India and died there so he can't come back. This people are in the minority. Some believe that when Jesus comes back he will kill the Christian and Jews. This is the belief of the extremists.

Mohammed on the other hand is the last prophet of Allah sent to the world he spread Islam by fighting and conquering people and forcing them to pay taxes. Allah granted him many privileges like moving the focus of prayer from Jerusalem to mecca as a favor to Mohammed. He granted him the right to marry more than the required number of women. He made him a prophet even though he Mohammed never gave a word of prophecy. Unfortunately according to the Hadith Mohammed died, he was poisoned by and Israeli woman who said if he was a prophet the poison will not kill him but by Allah's grace it did not kill him immediately it killed him two years later according to Mohammed it cut the aorta in his heart.

Anyway by Allah's grace even though Jesus did miracles and Mohammed did not, even though Jesus did not die he was rescued by Allah and Mohammed died by poison, even though Jesus will come back to either convert the world or according to some Muslims kill the unbelievers while Mohammed will be in janah with his 70 virgins or be in hell for he did not know where he will go or what Allah will do to him, he Mohammed is the Greatest prophet

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are still not ready to learn things anew. Do you know why? You are still regurgitating the same old tripe you were fed at your Sunday Schools and many of your gatherings.

The LIE in your Bible is that the Jews wanted Jesus dead because he claimed to be God. That is the LIE you all believed. But I put it to you that the Jews wanted him dead for a completely different form of Blasphemy!

The Jews wanted Jesus dead because they claimed he blasphemed Moses in claiming that Ishmael was the Child of Promise rather than Isaac as was allegedly written by Moses. That was why they wanted him dead and more. By claiming that Ishmael was the Child of Promise, they know that their Faith will Definitely come to and end and had to follow the Ishmaelite Branch of the Abrahamic House. That was the the Blasphemy against him.

But God saved him. Took him up bodily and towards the end of the world he will one back. When, nobody knows. But he will be back, to kill the pig, break the Cross......

As for the Gibberish you wrote about Prophet Muhammad, continue to believe what you Pastors says, in due time, you will give account for them...
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

You are still not ready to learn things anew. Do you know why? You are still regurgitating the same old tripe you were fed at your Sunday Schools and many of your gatherings.

The LIE in your Bible is that the Jews wanted Jesus dead because he claimed to be God. That is the LIE you all believed. But I put it to you that the Jews wanted him dead for a completely different form of Blasphemy!

The Jews wanted Jesus dead because they claimed he blasphemed Moses in claiming that Ishmael was the Child of Promise rather than Isaac as was allegedly written by Moses. That was why they wanted him dead and more. By claiming that Ishmael was the Child of Promise, they know that their Faith will Definitely come to and end and had to follow the Ishmaelite Branch of the Abrahamic House. That was the the Blasphemy against him.

But God saved him. Took him up bodily and towards the end of the world he will one back. When, nobody knows. But he will be back, to kill the pig, break the Cross......

As for the Gibberish you wrote about Prophet Muhammad, continue to believe what you Pastors says, in due time, you will give account for them...

So please educate me .

Who told you the truth how did you know this?

Who came up with it?

And I thought blasphemy is against God so how is claiming that a child is a child of promise blasphemy.

Who changed the truth and and why was it the Israelites was it king James?

Please what gibberish did I say about Mohammed everything I got was from your sources. Did he not die of pioson was he sure of his salvation?

Why did Allah save Jesus why did he let his actions lead billions of people astray people like me.

If Mohammed is the greatest why is he not the one to come back and kill the pigs and break the cross.

Please I really need help . Help me understand 😰
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
Lawag3:

So please educate me .

Who told you the truth how did you know this?

Who came up with it?

And I thought blasphemy is against God so how is claiming that a child is a child of promise blasphemy.

Who changed the truth and and why was it the Israelites was it king James?

Please what gibberish did I say about Mohammed everything I got was from your sources. Did he not die of pioson was he sure of his salvation?

Why did Allah save Jesus why did he let his actions lead billions of people astray people like me.

If Mohammed is the greatest why is he not the one to come back and kill the pigs and break the cross.

Please I really need help . Help me understand 😰

I don't need to educate you. You can do that yourself. Start by reading. Not your Church sanction Books alone. Go all out. You have a head start with the Internet. So go for it.

When you look at all the evidences, then, you have a brain. Then you deduce, be rational about it. I did that.

Blasphemy in Religion is not only against God. You can blaspheme a Prophet, Jesus told you that you can blaspheme the holy spirit too. Saying a Prophet of God Lied is blasphemy on its own. That was what the Jews accused Jesus of.

As for who changed the Jewish Scriptures, the Jews did themselves. The Translators already had a corrupted Text they only added to it with bad Translations.

The Prophet never died from Poisoning. Yes he was poisoned. How can you claim poison killed someone who lived at least Three more years after that incident? So, what you typed was gibberish. About his Salvation, you guys are just plain stupi.d to claim Prophet Muhammad teachings doesn't guarantee Salvation or that he himself is not saved. All you need is just open the Quran and read. Verses on who is saved are by the hundreds in the Quran. Open the Book and edify yourself.

Allah did not lead you astray with saving Jesus, you are the ones living and believing in your Delusions. You are the ones still holding on to that believe over 1,400 years when such beliefs has been proclaimed false by the Quran. So, who is deceiving who? You choose to hold on to falsehood while blaming something else.

Prophet Muhammad greatest is in his Messenger ship to the entire world. Others were sent to their Nations and Tribes. He is the Universal Prophet. Abi between a Councilor, a Chairman and a Governor with a President who be who Oga pata pata?

Jesus coming back to kill the pig, brake the cross is both literal and symbolic. The Pigs represent those who claimed they killed him and ultimately make him a false one and also break the cross to annul the Religion of Christianity. That Prophet Muhammad already did. But you could not see that because there is a disease in your heart hen e your eyes are blind.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I don't need to educate you. You can do that yourself. Start by reading. Not your Church sanction Books alone. Go all out. You have a head start with the Internet. So go for it.

When you look at all the evidences, then, you have a brain. Then you deduce, be rational about it. I did that.

Blasphemy in Religion is not only against God. You can blaspheme a Prophet, Jesus told you that you can blaspheme the holy spirit too. Saying a Prophet of God Lied is blasphemy on its own. That was what the Jews accused Jesus of.

As for who changed the Jewish Scriptures, the Jews did themselves. The Translators already had a corrupted Text they only added to it with bad Translations.

The Prophet never died from Poisoning. Yes he was poisoned. How can you claim poison killed someone who lived at least Three more years after that incident? So, what you typed was gibberish. About his Salvation, you guys are just plain stupi.d to claim Prophet Muhammad teachings doesn't guarantee Salvation or that he himself is not saved. All you need is just open the Quran and read. Verses on who is saved are by the hundreds in the Quran. Open the Book and edify yourself.

Allah did not lead you astray with saving Jesus, you are the ones living and believing in your Delusions. You are the ones still holding on to that believe over 1,400 years when such beliefs has been proclaimed false by the Quran. So, who is deceiving who? You choose to hold on to falsehood while blaming something else.

Prophet Muhammad greatest is in his Messenger ship to the entire world. Others were sent to their Nations and Tribes. He is the Universal Prophet. Abi between a Councilor, a Chairman and a Governor with a President who be who Oga pata pata?

Jesus coming back to kill the pig, brake the cross is both literal and symbolic. The Pigs represent those who claimed they killed him and ultimately make him a false one and also break the cross to annul the Religion of Christianity. That Prophet Muhammad already did. But you could not see that because there is a disease in your heart hen e your eyes are blind.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are funny

Who says I haven't read them every thing I know is from your books. Name me a church sanctioned book please? Because I don't understand. You did that with your mind and eyes closed when you did that tell me what you found wrong with Christianity let's trash it.

Mohammed never made such claim that the Torah was corrupted. The torah was written hundreds of years before Mohammed the first Muslim work the earth. Who first made the claim that the Torah is corrupted.

It's only in Islam that you can blaspheme a prophet and the holy spirit is God check the dictionary.

Yes he did should I post an Hadith πŸ˜‚ Mohammed said it with his mouth that the poison was killing him.

Did Mohammed ever leaved the shores of Arabia what makes him global .

Mohammed already did what? killed the pigs because he did a lot of killings.

What if you are the one with a diseased heart and eye. What if
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
Lawag3:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are funny

Who says I haven't read them every thing I know is from your books. Name me a church sanctioned book please? Because I don't understand. You did that with your mind and eyes closed when you did that tell me what you found wrong with Christianity let's trash it.

Mohammed never made such claim that the Torah was corrupted. The torah was written hundreds of years before Mohammed the first Muslim work the earth. Who first made the claim that the Torah is corrupted.

It's only in Islam that you can blaspheme a prophet and the holy spirit is God check the dictionary.

Yes he did should I post an Hadith πŸ˜‚ Mohammed said it with his mouth that the poison was killing him.

Did Mohammed ever leaved the shores of Arabia what makes him global .

Mohammed already did what? killed the pigs because he did a lot of killings.

What if you are the one with a diseased heart and eye. What if

I know you got Jokes!

So, you don't know that the Four Canonical Gospel of Mark, Mathew, Luke and John are your Church sanctioned Books? You are truly in need of an Education.

Read the Quran, expressly stated that the Jews played fast and loose with their Records. So, read the Quran again if you have not gotten to that part.

Prophet Muhammad Message is for the whole world. Did Jesus whom you claimed universality for ever left Judea?

Prophet Muhammad killed? And so did Moses, Abraham, David, Solomon, Joshua. So?

The one with a diseased heart is the one who claimed God never spoke with other Nations of the Earth but only Israel. As such, he/she discard every other mention of God from other people because he has closed his heart and not only that he has foreclosed God's Mercy to other Nations and tribes of the world. Such a one is with a diseased heart.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I know you got Jokes!

So, you don't know that the Four Canonical Gospel of Mark, Mathew, Luke and John are your Church sanctioned Books? You are truly in need of an Education.

Read the Quran, expressly stated that the Jews played fast and loose with their Records. So, read the Quran again if you have not gotten to that part.

Prophet Muhammad Message is for the whole world. Did Jesus whom you claimed universality for ever left Judea?

Prophet Muhammad killed? And so did Moses, Abraham, David, Solomon, Joshua. So?

The one with a diseased heart is the one who claimed God never spoke with other Nations of the Earth but only Israel. As such, he/she discard every other mention of God from other people because he has closed his heart and not only that he has foreclosed God's Mercy to other Nations and tribes of the world. Such a one is with a diseased heart.

Jesus didn't leave Judea I know that what makes Mohammed more global than Jesus? In works or character? I will prefer my son to have the character Jesus than Mohammed.

Wait what was Mohammed's message? accept Islam or be killed ?

What happened to the other books are they not also sanctioned?

Nope he is alive just like Jesus πŸ˜‚ ask for the Hadith and I will bring it from your most trusted Hadith. They never claimed to be prophets David was a king Solomon was his son also a king Joshua military leader of Israel Moses saw the past not the future. When did all this people became a prophet who were they sent to what did they prophecy Islam just copied from other religions and disjointed them.

Naso Alexander the great take appear for Quran πŸ˜‚

Christianity came before Islam how did Mohammed know all this biblical figures and called them all prophets. What is a prophet who is a prophet.

Christians never said that was job an Israelite was Enoch and Israelite. We know God did not speak with Mohammed.
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lukuluku69(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2023
Lawag3:

Jesus didn't leave Judea I know that what makes Mohammed more global than Jesus? In works or character? I will prefer my son to have the character Jesus than Mohammed.

Wait what was Mohammed's message? accept Islam or be killed ?

What happened to the other books are they not also sanctioned?

Nope he is alive just like Jesus πŸ˜‚ ask for the Hadith and I will bring it from your most trusted Hadith. They never claimed to be prophets David was a king Solomon was his son also a king Joshua military leader of Israel Moses saw the past not the future. When did all this people became a prophet who were they sent to what did they prophecy Islam just copied from other religions and disjointed them.

Naso Alexander the great take appear for Quran πŸ˜‚

Christianity came before Islam how did Mohammed know all this biblical figures and called them all prophets. What is a prophet who is a prophet.

Christians never said that was job an Israelite was Enoch and Israelite. We know God did not speak with Mohammed.

I have come to understand that the best of Christians on Nairaland are ignorant lots.

It is widely acknowledged that Prophet Muhammad is the Greatest Man that ever lived. If you like take it or simmer in your delusions.

The Israelites ALL belief that Solomon, David are Prophets but the Nigerian ever ignorant Christian think otherwise. Continue

You want to know who a Prophet is? It is the One who the Words of God is given.

Prophet Muhammad know about all your Biblical Figures because he was INSPIRED TO SPEAK BY GOD ALMIGHTY.

And since you know Job and Enoch were not Israelites how did Moses too know about them?
Re: Know Your Religion Population (pictures) by Lawag3: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I have come to understand that the best of Christians on Nairaland are ignorant lots.

It is widely acknowledged that Prophet Muhammad is the Greatest Man that ever lived. If you like take it or simmer in your delusions.

The Israelites ALL belief that Solomon, David are Prophets but the Nigerian ever ignorant Christian think otherwise. Continue

You want to know who a Prophet is? It is the One who the Words of God is given.

Prophet Muhammad know about all your Biblical Figures because he was INSPIRED TO SPEAK BY GOD ALMIGHTY.

And since you know Job and Enoch were not Israelites how did Moses too know about them?

He was inspired to speak about Alexander the great and how he saw the son set in a pool. he mistook Mariam sister of Aaron for Mary mother of Jesus. And many other mistakes.

Moses was inspired by God in the presence of people who watch it from afar

When God spoke to Moses he reflected his glory his face shone. Mohammed trembled in fear and he jerked you know what happened to him right?

There are reasons Mohammed cannot be trusted do you want to know why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Folu Adeboye In South African Outfit (photos) / Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.