Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Men Vs Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Vs Women (1006 Views)

Home Base Nigerian Men Vs Abroad Base Nigerian Men / Photos: Some Funny And Interesting Facts About Men Vs Women. / Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Vs Women by omena555(f): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2007
I recently got this piece below from a friend. Read on,

Women:
A wife was not at home for a whole night. So she tells her husband, the very next morning, that she stayed at her girlfriend's apartment over night. So the husband calls 10 of her best girlfriends and none of them confirm that.

Men:
A husband was not at home for a whole night. So he tells his wife the very next morning, that he stayed at his friend's apartment over night. So the wife calls 10 of his best friends and 5 of them confirm that he stayed at their apartments that night  and another 5 are claiming that he is still with them_ _ _ _ _ _ _     cheesy
Re: Men Vs Women by efuah(f): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2007
LOOOOOOOOOOOL ROFL
MEN FOR U OH cheesy
Re: Men Vs Women by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2007
lol!!!!!
Re: Men Vs Women by Keziah(f): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2007
Men she! grin grin
Re: Men Vs Women by iice(f): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2007
Bwahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Men Vs Women by Gamba(f): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2007
Men will always be Men! wink
Re: Men Vs Women by theffanyi(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2007
its a MAN'S world cool
Re: Men Vs Women by sanrima(f): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2007
that is men 4 u!
Re: Men Vs Women by theffanyi(m): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2007
its still a man's world and there is nothing u can do about it
Re: Men Vs Women by dapsycool(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2007
Yes o, we run things
Re: Men Vs Women by Ropie(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2007
Think of African traditions where men culd marry more than 1 wife, so he might have bn sleeping with his best frnd, second wife!
Re: Men Vs Women by larriederm(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2007
omena555:

I recently got this piece below from a friend. Read on,

Women:
A wife was not at home for a whole night. So she tells her husband, the very next morning, that she stayed at her girlfriend's apartment over night. So the husband calls 10 of her best girlfriends and none of them confirm that.

Men:
A husband was not at home for a whole night. So he tells his wife the very next morning, that he stayed at his friend's apartment over night. So the wife calls 10 of his best friends and 5 of them confirm that he stayed at their apartments that night  and another 5 are claiming that he is still with them_ _ _ _ _ _ _     cheesy

OMENNA I THINK U MISS MERGE THIS!IT IS OTHER WAY ROUND
Re: Men Vs Women by Ivvie: 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2007
This is suppose to be the other way round. The roles have been switched.

(1) (Reply)

I Now Pronounce U Husband An / Can You Marry Your Dream Lover Whose Only Vice Is That He/she Is A Chain Smoker / She Says If I Don't, Then It's Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.