Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,815 members, 7,837,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

'i Was Too Slow' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'i Was Too Slow' (3587 Views)

Ladies, Fast And Furious Or Slow And Steady / Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy / I Was Dumb For Seconds When She Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'i Was Too Slow' by Jeezy: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2011
Oh well op, Guess its back to good old vaseline now.

Harden your marbles in the meantime and dont mess up another opportunity.
Re: 'i Was Too Slow' by 9dynasty(m): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2011
@op story of your life
tell me about it. . .just as a poster asked hope you're not an absu boy oh. . .cos i just watched the R4PE video and mehn. . .it wasn't funny
the moral lesson of this story is YOU SLACK YOU LOOSE. . .whatever happened to
190 i miss him in such situations. . lolz
Re: 'i Was Too Slow' by LesbianBoy(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2011
Felixjude, bro if you love yourself dont listen to this girls, you did the right thing! lets just say the girl was not meant to be youurs! i will only say you were slow if your case was like that of the guy ronkebp (f) was talking about,

Girls can be funny you ask them sharp sharp, if you are an average looking person with little moiney you hear "Lets be friend first, bla bla bla"

i can bet with my RANGE ROVER SPORT JEEP  tongue that the next girl you will ask will tell you, you are too fast truss me
 wink
Re: 'i Was Too Slow' by blasterman(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2011
just move on so many women out there. i know how confused women r but who knows what was really in her mind maybe she like u dat much or not at dat time na only she know nd never let rejection from a woman bother u.
Re: 'i Was Too Slow' by stagger: 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2011
OP,

what the bleeping f$%ck are you doing?

The woman I am married to today was in a relationship when I asked her out. It took me 2 years. You hear me? 2 long years. The harder I pressed, the more seeds of doubt were being sown into her mind about the other guy.

Today I am married to her and I have no regrets. I learnt a lesson from my friends when I was in school. When it comes to women, persistence pays.

It is not too late. She has not married the other guy. Tell her point blank that you will give her the world and use correct raps. You need to go and take lessons. It is all about the raps. Believe me, if I meet her today and rap her, I will take her from that guy.

Why you dey even slack sef? How badly do you want this girl?
Re: 'i Was Too Slow' by victorian(f): 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2011
Oh God! @ stagger, your so funny, am just laughing here grin but so true, all a guy needs is confidence, good raps, persistent, fashion sense and reasonable plans for the present and future, smiley, thats my take.
Re: 'i Was Too Slow' by Gluckdude(m): 12:21am On Oct 02, 2011
Can't some folks just type their words in full, or are they using an internet subscription that is PAY PER LETTER.
pisses me off when i had to crack my brain to get to the basics of someone story.
i think we should grow up, and stop this sick thing.
CLOWNS.
Re: 'i Was Too Slow' by Felixjude(m): 7:12am On Oct 02, 2011
Gluckdude:

Can't some folks just type their words in full, or are they using an internet subscription that is PAY PER LETTER.
pisses me off when i had to crack my brain to get to the basics of someone story.
i think we should grow up, and stop this sick thing.
CLOWNS.
I duely apalogise for that,eventhough i gave reasons for writing in that maner,it won't hapen again
Re: 'i Was Too Slow' by Felixjude(m): 7:19am On Oct 02, 2011
9dynasty:

@op story of your life
tell me about it. . .just as a poster asked hope you're not an absu boy oh. . .cos i just watched the R4PE video and mehn. . .it wasn't funny
the moral lesson of this story is YOU SLACK YOU LOOSE. . .whatever happened to
190 i miss him in such situations. . lolz
lol, well,am not an absu student,and for the moral lesson,thats spot on
Re: 'i Was Too Slow' by Felixjude(m): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2011
stagger:

OP,

what the bleeping f$%ck are you doing?

The woman I am married to today was in a relationship when I asked her out. It took me 2 years. You hear me? 2 long years. The harder I pressed, the more seeds of doubt were being sown into her mind about the other guy.

Today I am married to her and I have no regrets. I learnt a lesson from my friends when I was in school. When it comes to women, persistence pays.

It is not too late. She has not married the other guy. Tell her point blank that you will give her the world and use correct raps. You need to go and take lessons. It is all about the raps. Believe me, if I meet her today and rap her, I will take her from that guy.

Why you dey even slack sef? How badly do you want this girl?
lwkmd, tnks though.well,i actually need the girl badly,unfortunately,she is dating sumone else at the moment evethough i was reliably informed by her best friend that am actually the one she loves.well,i have decided to let her be for now with plans to still go for her by next academic session.do you think this will be right or i should just let the whole episode die off lyk that.plz what do you guys think!
Re: 'i Was Too Slow' by Google63(m): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hello Felix.. I just came across ur thread now, and found out its 2years already... So what's up about the girl.. Did u go for her? I'll like to know.. Thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Finished! My God, Why Me? / Should You Date Someone You Don't Love? / Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.