Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Why Is My NIN Not Valid? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is My NIN Not Valid? (1805 Views)

Cardoso: $2.4bn FX Claims Not Valid, $2.3bn Settled, $2.2bn Outstanding / Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid / NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My NIN Not Valid? by Blesstar(f): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Gud day Nlanders, Pls someone should explain to me what is going on.
I registered for my NIN in October last year but I did not get the original slip till November ending.
However, after I got the NIN, I tried to link it to my Sim cards but the reply I got was dat my NIN was not valid. I went back to my registration center and the person told me dat I should wait for 1 month in order for my NIN to be approved by the federal govt. It has been more than the said 1 month now and I still get the same reply: NIN not valid.
Pls is that how it is supposed to be or have I been scammed?
I paid 3k for the NIN and I wonder if it is all a waste.
Pls someone should explain this to me.
Re: Why Is My NIN Not Valid? by prof2007: 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
Contact the email address below. They assisted me with my validation:

ninreg.mobiile@gmail.com

Blesstar:
Gud day Nlanders, Pls someone should explain to me what is going on.
I registered for my NIN in October last year but I did not get the original slip till November ending.
However, after I got the NIN, I tried to link it to my Sim cards but the reply I got was dat my NIN was not valid. I went back to the my registration center and the person told me dat I should wait for 1 month in order for my NIN to be approved by the federal govt. It has been more than the said 1 month now and I still get the same reply: NIN not valid.
Pls is that how it is supposed to be or have I been scammed?
I paid 3k for the NIN and I wonder if it is all a waste.
Pls someone should explain this to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Abiodun, Fayemi, Aregbesola In Lagos together! / Picture Of Bola Ahmed Tunubu With Late Abiola And Late Sani Abacha / Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.