Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

What Kiiied Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kiiied Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With?? (1014 Views)

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kiiied Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With?? by Stephen2324(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2023
What kiIIed your feelings for someone you were once madly in love with??

1 Like

Re: What Kiiied Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With?? by freemanq(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2023
You should share your own story below the trend
Re: What Kiiied Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With?? by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:16pm On May 19, 2023
Share yours fess
Re: What Kiiied Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With?? by Itohanmiwa: 7:16pm On May 19, 2023
Greed
Re: What Kiiied Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With?? by woginid967: 10:55pm On May 20, 2023
Stephen2324:

She slept in the house of one of the guys (who is a known womb shifter) who works for me for two days.

Didnt tell me for a year, until it was exposed by a prophet. Then she said it was because i blocked her on WhatsApp for one week.

I weak. I smiled and moved on to owning my chain of businesses in two years. Na gym she don dey work now for Lagos.

I NEVER looked back again
Re: What Kiiied Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With?? by Tohmey(m): 12:26am On May 21, 2023
Stephen2324:
Always share yours first
Re: What Kiiied Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With?? by Blackazuma99(m): 7:57am On May 21, 2023
She had so many male friends despite all my efforts for her to avoid and cut them off.

I had no choice than to let go, i have gotten someone better and we are thinking of marriage.
Re: What Kiiied Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With?? by detectivejones: 8:48am On May 21, 2023
Lies lies lies
Re: What Kiiied Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With?? by after7: 8:50am On May 21, 2023
The love just died on its own naturally
Re: What Kiiied Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With?? by imagrg(m): 9:34am On May 21, 2023
Saw jer WhatsApp chat with a man:

"Your preek tear my toto oh. Next time you go use Vaseline oh".

(1) (Reply)

When A Sister Adopted Her Sisters Daughter In Spain / Why Do Nigerian Men Hate Women? / Innocent Temptations (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.